Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =WF= The September update is live!

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> [WarpForce] >> WarpForce General Discussion >> RE: =WF= The September update is live!
Page 2 of 3<123>
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
9/25/2010 9:07:21   
Nex del Vida

AVA, he didn't ask about pets... but Celestra's new quest does offer a Crat pet.
AQ  Post #: 26
9/25/2010 9:31:56   
sunblaze

Jupp net seen for some time. Greetings
And yes of course clearing cache, relogging restarting -> neither helped still only the 2 questions from her avaible no quest.

@AVA
Nex is right you might have missread my entire post.
AQ  Post #: 27
9/25/2010 9:57:47   
Bu Kek Siansu

I said, to get a BM Fire pet you have to do the Novus quest, but I don't know where the Novus quest is. Maybe from the ENGINE OF RESURRECTION
Post #: 28
9/25/2010 12:36:03   
Ghostclaw

bridge now doesnt work for me... harpies far too overpowered. 720 hp 2 in a row at lvl 38? i think not. VERY bad release
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 29
9/25/2010 13:49:34   
casanovasj

I have been trying to find the new Celestra quest since yesterday afternoon. I have tried everything including refreshing my cache, logging on and off,etc. it just doesn't show up for me.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 30
9/25/2010 14:12:10   
Technomancer
Legendary AK!!!

@Above:

Have you tried Celestra on the bridge? She has a new option ('What's going on down on Novus?') added to her dialogue. It's a bit obscured by your characters health/mp bars, but it should be there. If you can't find it there (even after clearing your cache/....) you might want to report it as a bug.
AQ DF  Post #: 31
9/25/2010 14:20:59   
Jakau Ryuu

I'm not seeing it either. I've tried the previously-mentioned strategies, re-ran the Engine of Resurrection quest, even switched servers (though that was desperation more than anything else)... still not seeing any new option there. -_-

Wonder why some can see it and some can't?

@Below: That... could explain it. I'm less than 40k exp from leveling, so I'll be able to find out relatively quickly. I'll get to work on that.

< Message edited by Jakau Ryuu -- 9/25/2010 14:48:01 >
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 32
9/25/2010 14:25:57   
Technomancer
Legendary AK!!!

... I think I got the answer now.

For those who aren't seeing the quest, have you completed the Dark Madder storyline (WarpForce saga from queen Pra'Mithia)? It is a continuation of that storyline, so it may be required for you to finish the Engine of Resurrection.

Edit: Wait, scratch that. I didn't see your post. Plus, my secondary has never completed the EoR either, yet he can play the quest as well. Yet my third can't see it. >.>

Edit 2: Could it perhaps be a level requirement? The quest requires level 76 to play and it does say that 'more chapters unlock as you level up'. Though at this point, I'm just taking guesses. :/

< Message edited by Technomancer -- 9/25/2010 14:42:06 >
AQ DF  Post #: 33
9/25/2010 15:38:02   
Kenrae

FWIW, I'm level 75 and can't see the quest neither.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 34
9/25/2010 16:24:42   
Jakau Ryuu

...That wasn't it either, unfortunately. Any other ideas, anyone? >_<

At least I'm not 2 entire months behind the level cap now. >_>

< Message edited by Jakau Ryuu -- 9/25/2010 16:25:46 >
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 35
9/25/2010 17:03:41   
element resistance
Helpful!

Let's see here. Crat Pets are very good especially lone Fire element. Um......too much Energy weapons we have now. But I still got my best WarpGuardian Laser Rod. Better than the new weapons of the Staff and Thunderclap. And the armor is still freakin awesome as always! Nice Ice and barely Fire resistances! Now to get to level 81 as my last level to reach.

< Message edited by element resistance -- 9/25/2010 17:05:34 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 36
9/25/2010 20:48:51   
casanovasj

Apparently WF is the only game where the staff don't care if the players get to play the new quests. If this was DF or AQW then it would have been fixed by now.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 37
9/25/2010 21:40:24   
sunblaze

^You do realize that there is a thing called weekend?

I am annoyed as well since I was happy to finally see the new planet and then: bam no quest avaible, but give them some time.
People do have a family and deserve some time for themselves. Besides maybe they are already busy trying to fix and simply have problems with that. Who knows?
You can complain next week again then something should be done yes, but until then a few days time is all that is required.

So cheers to the staff and be busy fixing it when you have time again.
AQ  Post #: 38
9/25/2010 21:55:55   
moneybags
More than a Game

casanovasj, are you referring to the Celestra's quest? If so, you must be level 76 in order to play it. Any other quest locations can be found on the homepage, www.battleon.com/warpforce. If you find a bug, you can post it in the Bugs section. Do note that it is, as sunblaze said, it is the weekend.

I'm just at level 79 now ^.^ Having fun with the new content so far. Enjoy the release everybody :)
Epic  Post #: 39
9/26/2010 11:09:38   
ArchMagus Orodalf

Is it just me or is the Space Pirate's Poison Cutlass not working properly? The damage is 0 when it should only be slightly reduced (and this is against Tronzor, with 90% resistances).
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 40
9/26/2010 11:36:56   
Jakau Ryuu

@ArchMagus Orodalf: I noticed that as well. Not a particularly big problem, IMO, but it's definitely a bug.

@moneybags: It's not necessarily the level requirement, as I leveled to 76 yesterday and still can't get to the quest. The option simply isn't there for some of us.

*shrug* I can wait, but it still irks me a bit.

< Message edited by Jakau Ryuu -- 9/26/2010 11:38:16 >
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 41
9/26/2010 12:47:06   
Ghostclaw

do you still have to fight 2 space harpies in a row for the space pirates quest?
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 42
9/27/2010 18:59:31   
sunblaze

Interesting my third that just leveled up to 77 suddely can see the new quest. While my first and second still have nothing. :D
Maybe despite the lvl 76 requirement a level up is nessesary to update the quest flag?

Edit: Happened to all my chars as well. No clue why a level up made the quest avaible. Doesn't matter it works now.

< Message edited by sunblaze -- 9/29/2010 15:33:44 >
AQ  Post #: 43
9/28/2010 3:35:42   
  Rorshach

The Question
(AdventureQuest)

Can't load pirates quest, can't see Celestra's new quest. And I'm level 76...
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 44
9/28/2010 11:05:00   
moneybags
More than a Game

GASKAL, maybe try what sunblaze did? Try going to Celestra at level 77 and see if that unlocks. If it doesn't... Well, then we've got a bug to report O:
Epic  Post #: 45
9/30/2010 1:46:44   
Lord of Nightmares
Some Dreams

Finally managed to complete the Nice Pirates quest. Turns out that all I needed was to equip my Virin Blade and I was set as it saw me through the 2 Space Harpy fights thanks to the blade's special triggering pretty often during the first fight, and I actually had close to full HP when I went into the 2nd fight.

AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 46
9/30/2010 15:03:15   
Legendary_Swordsman

how do i do Celestra's quest when i talk to her all is see is about her past and about the devourer
the enginnering one was pretty funny some nice weapons there
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 47
9/30/2010 15:10:26   
ArchMagus Orodalf

You have to be Level 76, Legendary_Swordsman. Furthermore, if you are already Level 76, try leveling up once and then talking to the Huntress.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 48
10/2/2010 0:12:12   
Lord of Nightmares
Some Dreams

Weird, I haven't been able to access the Bridge at all for the past day or two. I just get a black screen and nothing loads, and it's happened at least 6-7 times now.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 49
10/3/2010 7:58:26   
Kenrae

I was level 75. I'm now level 76 and can't still see Celestra's quest. We have definitely a bug.

It has been reported here ~AVA

Of course it has been reported. By me :P. ~Kenrae

< Message edited by Kenrae -- 10/3/2010 10:55:46 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 50
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2] 3   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> [WarpForce] >> WarpForce General Discussion >> RE: =WF= The September update is live!
Page 2 of 3<123>
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition