Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

(AQW) Deception of Lore

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> [The Bookshelves] >> AE Fanfiction >> AdventureQuest Worlds >> (AQW) Deception of Lore
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
9/28/2010 20:31:58   
Hikarishiro
Banned

Prologue

The Lore we know today, is not the same it always was. Before it was peaceful, and a wonderfull place to live. But now, now Lore is full of corruption, and built of lies. I would know, I died because of corruption, Lore is now seething with hidden evils. King Likar, he betrayed me during the war between Miltonius and Dage the Evil. Miltonius had the help of the old king, Alteon. So I was fighting alongside Miltonius’s army, King Likar at that time was a dark caster turned ‘good.’ I was sent a mission to kill Dage. After a long battle, Dage fell to my Divine Retribution. But Likar, found me afterwards, almost dead from the battle. Took one look at me, and rolled me off the cliff, I couldn’t scream, I couldn’t do anything.
I’ve been watching Lore die over the past 30 years, it sickens me. Likar claimed himself the victor of my fight, he said he killed me, because I was working alongside Dage. I was from then on known as a traitor, and Likar, was a Hero. So naturally when Alteon died, Likar took his place as King of Lore. This is what really happened, and im determined to make it known…

Chapter 1

The realm of the Undead legion has been deserted since the war, no one has cleaned the bodies of their fallen comrades. The 'good' side left as soon as they could, not wanting anymore bad memories. When Likar kicked me off the cliff, unknowingly, he kicked me into the pond of life, which has been slowly giving me power. Soon i'll be alive, and I'll be even stronger. Once I regain my strength, i'll take whats rightfully mine, the throne. But i've learned over the years, you can't trust anyone, you can only trust yourself and do what best fits you. I've been watching Likar, I know about his secret plots with the most evilest beings known throughout Lore. I don't have anyway to prove it, and i have no idea what to do. But I like going into battles, and doing things on hasty decisions, one of my many talents. I was swimming around the pond, stretching my muscles, slowly, but surely, regaining my strength. The air started to feel heavy, and cold, i heard wierd moans, i hear a lot of things around the pond, but this was a horrid sound; a high-pitched screeching noise. I looked everywhere around me, I couldn't see anything, then in the far distance I saw a tall ghostlike figure. He had a Gate Keeps body, but had plate armor on his shoulders and upper body, and a intimidating skull form on his chest-piece.
"Who are you," I asked.
"You don't know who I am," the figure chuckled.
Then it hit me, i knew who he was, he was the God that the undead legion worshiped, the armors he was wearing, were sacrifices of the undead legion, soldiers.
"Th...Thanatos," I asked.
"The one and only," he laughed.
"What do you want with me," I roared.
"Calm down my boy, don't be so hasty. I've come to make you a...deal." Thanatos said.
"What kind of deal," I asked, interested.
"A deal that will give you more power than you've ever thought of," Thanatos said, in a stern voice. "Long ago, I found a young man who's only dream was to rule Lore, he came to me, asking me for power. I didn't give it to him right away...But," thanatos paused to laugh," He offered me his life, his utter devotion, soooooooooo I took his soul, and molded it into a being of pure evil. I altered the paths of the future to fit him, I made it so one day he would become the ruler of Lore."
"You...made Likar the way he is," I asked.
"Likar," Thanatos boomed, and started laughing hysterically. "Likar was created because of the future i created. I'm talking about Dage."
"But why," i asked furiously.
"Boredom, the world was so peacefull at the time, the Chaos War ended, Lore was united as one. Evil and Good were working together. Dage came along, and sparked my interest, I looked into his soul, and saw a little spark of evil. I took that spark, and created a wildfire of pure destruction," Thanatos chuckled. "And then, you came along, and killed him," he said with a sharp tone. "I was so carried away, I didn't even check into what beings were created from my doings."
"Who are the others that were created," I asked.
"Lets see, you, Likar, and then a few other people. I could tell you about them, but then my plan wouldn't unravel into what I want. But lets cut to the chase, I can give you power, and I know thats what you want, I only require a few things too," he hummed.
"What exactly do you want," I asked.
"I don't really want it, but it fits your personality better, I love my pawns to match their personalities," he laughed. " The Armet of the Afterlife is what you must seek. When you bring it back to me,I will give you your power."
"What kind of powers," I asked, not caring about the armet.
"Well, I suppose I could tell you one power. Dage never ended up using it, but you would be able to summon the almighty beast, Zelith, the fierce shadow beast once annihilated an entire army several thousand years ago."
"Not the type of power I'm looking for," I said annoyed.
"I know the type of power you want, but that will come in do time. The undead legion weren't just selected souls," Thanatos sang.
"What do you mean," I asked.
"Not important, find me the helm. And you will get the power you want...then some," Thanatos laughed as he started to fade.
"Wait! I'm not even at full strength yet, and you expect me to search for a helmet in this hell hole," I roared.
"I think you've served your time in the pond, so i shall set you free," Thanatos hummed.
A blue tint covered my sight...

Chapter 2

I felt my body pulsing, it was the worst pain i've ever felt. It felt like i was getting stabbed in every inch of my body. I wanted to scream, but I couldn't make any sounds.
It felt like eternity, then the pain finally subsided and i felt a strong sense power. I jumped out of the pond and walked around a bit, stretching my limbs, readjusting myself. On a flat rock near the pond i saw my platinum knight armor

< Message edited by Hikarishiro -- 9/30/2010 21:18:29 >
Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> [The Bookshelves] >> AE Fanfiction >> AdventureQuest Worlds >> (AQW) Deception of Lore
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition