Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

(WF) WarpForce Troopers Chronicles Feedback Discussion

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> Works Discussion >> AE Fanfiction Discussion >> (WF) WarpForce Troopers Chronicles Feedback Discussion
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
9/29/2010 19:34:25   
MonsterMike9000

Q: Holy cow Monstermike9000! What a unique way to write a story, but Monstermike9000, I was wondering, who is the main character? And what is Case-171?

A: Well those are good questions Monstermike9000, just wait and see.

Q: Oh fine, be that way. But I was also wondering. At the beginning of the story, it says Case-171 was going to happen in 68 days. But at the end, it says 52 days. I'm confused as to what happened. Monstermike9000, could you clear that up for me and the rest of your readers?

A: Why sure Monstermike9000! I will definitely do that. You see the intro about the Unity and the Surfer outline were separate events. That is an intro to the story. The actual story begins with the countdown, and ends with the countdown for the first segment.
A: I was trying to imply that a couple of days had passed by after reading Celestra's e-mail. Celestra, Amada and Stormfront recruited the first 3 top prospects on their recruitment list after reading it.

Q: OH! I see now! So, when is the next segment due Monstermike9000? And how long will the story be?

A: The next segment will be done when it gets done. As far as the length of the story. It's as long as I need it to be for me to tell the whole tale!

Q: Thx for your time Monstermike9000!

A: Any time Monstermike9000, I'm so lucky to have fans like you.

< Message edited by MonsterMike9000 -- 9/30/2010 22:16:51 >
AQ  Post #: 1
10/2/2010 1:32:27   
MonsterMike9000

Q: LOL Monstermike9000, I really liked the 'Interview' segment you wrote between Celestra and Odigo Ygg'Qhalzoth.
A: Why thank you Monstermike 9000, did you have any more questions for me this time?

Q: Well Monstermike9000, I'd like to comment about the last bit. Odigo was totally checking Celestra out wasn't he?
A: He sure was, Monstermike9000.

Q: Odigo's last name seem's to have hints of Lovecraftian, was this on purpose?
A: Why YES Monstermike9000, this was definitely on purpose, and is relevant to the story.

Q: Well that's all I really wanted to talk about, great story, its really starting to take shape. Too bad none of your other readers comments on it.
A: I know...
AQ  Post #: 2
10/2/2010 11:53:49   
Manga Maniac

Wait, where are you getting these questions? From yourself?

Dude, you're creepy.

< Message edited by Manga Maniac -- 10/2/2010 11:54:36 >
Post #: 3
10/14/2010 1:22:37   
MonsterMike9000

Q: Wow Monstermike9000, that last one sure took you awhile. How do you feel?
A: Tired.

Q: I was wondering, what exactly did you have in mind when you wrote that segment? And why did it take so goshdarn long?
A: Well, right now Im sort of experimenting with different ways to write. I'm googling writing techniques as I go along. Please bare with me. As to why it took so long, I had a lot more to work with.

Q: Are you glad with what you have?
A: I wish I did better but it came together in the end I think, that'll have to do for now.

Q: I noticed you added a new character, "Beef" was it? He seems out of place..
A: Ya, I noticed. He's the antagonist of the story. Well..At least for this part of the story.

Q: Holy-spoiler alert batman! Are you saying "Beef" is going to die?
A: I dont know, that depends on how well I make him.

Q: So you ARE planning on killing this character off? Right?
A: No. Not really. You over-estimated my abilities when you mentioned "planning."

Q: So, whats next for the story?
A: Well, now that the characters have been introduced..Sorta, I thought I'd do a specific segment, short segments on Mhairi and Eleanor to build those two up.

Q: Thats great Monstermike9000! Cant wait for the next part!
A: Thanks Monstermike9000! I hope I dont disappoint!
AQ  Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> Works Discussion >> AE Fanfiction Discussion >> (WF) WarpForce Troopers Chronicles Feedback Discussion
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition