Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =PG= Questions and Answers Thread

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> Portal Games >> RE: =PG= Questions and Answers Thread
Page 10 of 11«<7891011>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
12/12/2010 12:36:02   
Zizzy
BAZINGA!

Please note that this thread is for questions about the Portal Games, in other words Bladehaven at the current time. Questions about AQW still belong in AQWorlds Q&A. Questions about your master account can be posted here as well, but only if it is connected to Portal Games in some way (i.e. linking your other AE game accounts to your master account). If your question isn't about Portal Games or your master account, please use the respective Q&A forum for the game in question. Thanks.
Post #: 226
12/13/2010 5:30:08   
Legendary BlackHeart

What is the reward if I finish the game Bladehaven?
Will there be some kind of code for other Artix Entertainment Games? *_*
I am just curious since the game have BP which costs real money... This made me thought of something valuable at the end xD

Thank you in advance :D
~me~
DF AQW  Post #: 227
12/13/2010 18:50:35   
Zhukai

@Legendary BlackHeart: If you purchase the mercenary contract, you'll be able to get a pet AQW Gnome if linked to your master account. You get the feeling of enjoyment and accomplishment when you've finished the game. Beside the Master account points for completing the achievements, no there's nothing else.
The BP is just to give you perks and help you throughout the game.
Post #: 228
12/27/2010 13:21:52   
masterspider78

May I ask this question please, I am curious about the outside game world of AE, how many games did AE actually created and what they are, I am wondering this because some games on facebook have the same format and playing style that AE games have, such as the playing style on dragon fable (buy weapons, increase stats, gains skills and recruit friends, fight monsters, level up, and fighting styles such as the ability to dodge, stun and put poisons on enemies) I would also like to mention that the answer would not regard to the games I know AE actually created already, such as MQ,DF,AQW,HS,ED,AQ & WF. Thanks

MQ AQW  Post #: 229
12/29/2010 13:12:37   
Trog
Handsome Devil!

You mean other games such as Bladehaven? I know AE has a mini-game page called EbilGames, and it all includes games made by them other than the ones you've mentioned.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 230
12/29/2010 14:19:43   
Celidion

@ master You basically described just about every RPG in existence by saying "buy weapons, increase stats, gains skills and recruit friends, fight monsters, level up, and fighting styles such as the ability to dodge, stun and put poisons on enemies". It's a very common model that's "tried and true".

Anyway, to my question. I just realized today that I was supposed to receive a pet by getting a Mercenary contract, but I have not. I either flat out didn't receive it or my AQW account wasn't linked to my master account at the time of myself buying the contract. I have linked my AQW account now, but I bought the contract a few days after the launch of BladeHaven(~2 months ago I think).

< Message edited by Celidion -- 12/29/2010 14:22:16 >
AQ AQW  Post #: 231
1/1/2011 13:38:14   
Dragyfyre

I sent a payment by mail to get 11000 BP on the 23rd. I sent a money order from Miami, and still haven't received the BP and now Im just worried, can someone plz help. Or at least redirect me to somewhere, where I can get help? I know that gamers cannot help me in this issue, but if you could plz send me somewhere where I can get some help, I would appreciate it dearly, thanks

Finally got there :DDDDD

< Message edited by Dragyfyre -- 1/4/2011 15:11:46 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 232
1/2/2011 0:36:30   
Bomber of Justice
For Great Justice!

@Dragyfyre: I suggest waiting a bit first, maybe about one more week tops, and see if you get what you paid for. Otherwise, this page might help you with your problem: http://portal.battleon.com/help/p-payments.asp.
DF MQ  Post #: 233
1/10/2011 22:41:06   
AQW_Stevo423

i have 2 aqw accounts on my master account that both have member ship and i would like to remove one to put it on another master account. it says i can't because i have spent battleon points (BP) is there even one way too?
AQ DF  Post #: 234
1/23/2011 18:42:38   
eyephone

so today i logged onto blade haven and noticed i got a sword called "fonzo replica"even though i don't remember purchesing the sword at all! what happened?
Post #: 235
1/30/2011 14:40:30   
u$o klub

Will they never release new stuff again? Like defeating the evil guy who send the dragon?
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 236
1/30/2011 16:30:35   
Bomber of Justice
For Great Justice!

@u$o klub: They will release new stuff eventually, it's just that this game isn't top priority compared to games like AQWorlds, Adventurequest, Dragonfable, Mechquest, etc., it is more of a minigame type of game. It will get new releases in the future but it won't be every week like the other games so for now we can only have patience.

@eyephone: I don't even see that weapon in the weapon shops so that may be a bug. For now you might want to report it.

@AQW_Stevo423: I think payments for memberships are absolute if I recall correctly. Once you pay for a membership on one account you can't take it back and transfer it onto another.

< Message edited by Bomber of Justice -- 1/30/2011 17:35:51 >
DF MQ  Post #: 237
3/11/2011 10:09:05   
u$o klub

Thank you Bomber :) BTW You get the replica by getting grand master champion rank :D
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 238
3/13/2011 14:56:18   
gustavovni

can i remove the DL verification in a aqw acc? i know that if i do so i will lost the dl class in aqw...

so, its that posible?
DF AQW  Post #: 239
3/13/2011 20:19:13   
moneybags
More than a Game

Yup, you sure can. Just visit the AQW Help Pages, here: http://www.aq.com/help/aw-account-verification_problem.asp

In the future, if you have game specific questions, please post in the appropriate Q&A forum. This one's for Master Account and/or BladeHaven questions. Thanks.

Good luck with removing the verification!
Epic  Post #: 240
3/19/2011 9:22:08   
IceCold

Does the Mercenary Gnome Contract in Bladehaven unlock something else than Gnomes in Bladehaven and Mercenary Gnome pet in AQW
AQW  Post #: 241
3/19/2011 23:00:05   
Zhukai

Nope. It only unlocks the things you've mentioned.
Post #: 242
3/23/2011 17:52:26   
IceCold

I dunno if it's the right place to ask but, what if my AQ and WF usernames are different. I can't link both of them. If I link my AQ account to the Master Account, it automatically links the same account to WF.
AQW  Post #: 243
3/23/2011 18:35:48   
moneybags
More than a Game

You'll have to link both accounts (your AQ and WF account) in order to have both shown up on your Master Account.
Epic  Post #: 244
3/26/2011 9:10:44   
Cronos Dage The Mage

If I am now thirteen, in what way can I contact AE expecting a response to change my age range to the "13+" range?

AQ DF MQ  Post #: 245
3/27/2011 22:31:51   
Trog
Handsome Devil!

@Cronos

If you set it up before being thirteen, and turned thirteen, I'd think the Master Account would recognize that and change your age group by itself. If you're having problems with your Master Account, contact AE through the help pages.

Also for future reference, I believe it would have been better to have posted that here, in the Master Account Q&A thread. This thread is mostly for talk about the games located in the Battleon portal, such as Bladehaven.

< Message edited by Trog -- 3/27/2011 22:32:57 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 246
4/14/2011 22:09:31   
wild1179

why is it that there is no submit button in the area where you redeem your hero smash shirt?
Post #: 247
4/15/2011 14:46:05   
Postmaster General

To redeem your code for the HS shirt, simply follow the same steps as the other official Artix Entertainment merch.

1.Login to Portal Games.
2.Select the "Redeem Code" tab from the bar across the top.
3.Enter your Prize Code in the first field.
4.Tada!
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 248
4/30/2011 16:23:40   
Narsaka

Guys i was playing Bladehaven and i just then bought the 200 bp Armory License for the weapons and i bought the Knights Sword i tried to equip it but it is no where to be seen so tried buying another one and it says Sold and also says "Cannot Hold More than More of One of Each Weapon" something like that.
if You guys know how to equip the weapon please tell me!

Removed profanity, please do not use that sort of language. ~Trog

< Message edited by Trog -- 5/2/2011 2:15:33 >
DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 249
5/3/2011 22:15:56   
Shdow Of roxas

I'm playing stick quest, and I really need help with getting all the characters. I have all the achievements(I beat the game on easy,normal, hard, insane. And i did the brawl). And I obviously know how to get the bottom-section characters(High enough points) but the top section I cant find them all. I know for the first 4(Artix, Xyo, Roshund, And Polistar) you get for beating the game. And I found Zeo, Gale Warrior, and Beleen during the game.

I also have Tyus and Cwilson3D, which i dont know how i got. I saw some ichidori guy in youtube vids, but they got him by clicking their character's eye in the main menu, which doesnt work. So how do you get the rest of the characters?
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 250
Page:   <<   < prev  7 8 9 [10] 11   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> Portal Games >> RE: =PG= Questions and Answers Thread
Page 10 of 11«<7891011>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition