Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =PG= Questions and Answers Thread

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> Portal Games >> RE: =PG= Questions and Answers Thread
Page 8 of 11«<678910>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
11/6/2010 1:05:24   
JB
Banned

Is lvl 10 the lvl cap?, im lvl 10. Noticed why exp is cleared out.
Post #: 176
11/6/2010 1:40:16   
RasLuine
Banned

Yes, yes it is.
AQ  Post #: 177
11/6/2010 2:47:59   
steel blade

Is there a possibility that BH can be updated, added new content and anything synonymous to expansion?
DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 178
11/6/2010 4:34:33   
Aveus

quote:

11.Will Bladehaven have weekly releases like AdventureQuest, DragonFable, MechQuest and AQWorlds?
No. Bladehaven is a portal minigame. So, it will not be updated on a weekly basis... However, if things go well, we hope to release new chapters in the future!

Taken from Bladehaven's how to play.
Post #: 179
11/6/2010 7:47:05   
steel blade

Somehow plot related question: Why are we fighting Jimmy?
DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 180
11/6/2010 9:59:52   
Bomber of Justice
For Great Justice!

@steel blade: I think we are just fighting Jimmy for the badge, it's simply an extra badge for all the badge collectors out there and Jimmy happens to be the trigger for it. Aside from badges, I guess either Jimmy was untamed at the time or there are more evil blue flying eyeballs out there.
DF MQ  Post #: 181
11/6/2010 13:04:31   
AztecFighter

i know this might sound silly but the ogre looking dudes are quite harded then others .i cant hit them most of the time :p

< Message edited by AztecFighter -- 11/6/2010 13:05:04 >
DF Epic  Post #: 182
11/6/2010 17:39:35   
Ryuyasha

Which mercernary gnome is the best one to use?

And also whats the best spell?

< Message edited by ryuyasha11 -- 11/6/2010 18:03:46 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 183
11/6/2010 18:27:26   
Zhukai

@ryuyasha11: All of the mercenary gnomes are the same. Different in appearance wise.
Post #: 184
11/6/2010 18:31:43   
Ryuyasha

Ok and which spell is the best?
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 185
11/6/2010 18:34:48   
RasLuine
Banned

Can someone explain the rewards for beating the survival challenges?
Spoiler Box would be appreciated ^.^
AQ  Post #: 186
11/6/2010 18:36:09   
Ryuyasha

@ Ras luine Yeah what he said.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 187
11/6/2010 19:30:35   
Lord Lee

@ryuyasha11:

There is no one definitive best spell. It depends on your battle strategy. The spells I find useful currently for the Survival challenges are Ice Strike and Heal. Here's a link to why I think they are useful.

Survival Battle Strategy

Shield may also be useful but I haven't tried it to see how long it takes to cooldown.

@ RasLuine:

See spoiler box for rewards after beating the survival challenges with explanation.
spoiler:

Rewards for defeating 75 monsters:
Level 10 Weapon: Fonzo Replica
Damage: 20-50 Speed: 10 Weight: 50
Achievement: Monster Smasher (1000 Gamer XP)
Basically a better weapon than those available in stores and an achievement badge.

Rewards for defeating 25 bosses:
Level 10 Weapon: Authentic Fonzo Zweihander
Damage: 27-57 Speed: 10 Weight: 50
Achievement: Grand Champion (1000 Gamer XP)
The best weapon in game currently and another achievement badge. I went a little overboard with this challenge and got to 78 boss wins before succumbing to the final Dragon battle.
AQ  Post #: 188
11/6/2010 20:00:56   
RasLuine
Banned

Definitely worth the fights but it would take so long, I can do it easily with the healing spell and or potions but I am also trying to get the gold achievement.
I guess ill muscle through it with my burn spell so make things faster.

Thanks Lee
AQ  Post #: 189
11/6/2010 21:10:45   
Ryuyasha

Well the monster challenge is annoying but the boss challenge is so easy. I beat it witout taking damage or healing.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 190
11/6/2010 23:22:58   
goldslayer1

quick question
survival mode and boss challenges
does it accumulate?
like i do 10 battles now
and then i do 10 more battles tomorrow
and so on
for example i just muscle slashed them thru 33 until i got bored and left
but before that i gotten to 15 before leaving
so does that mean that now i defeteaed 48 monster in survival?
will i need another27 more and then i get that badge?

Note: i already got the authentic fonzo zweihander
AQW Epic  Post #: 191
11/7/2010 1:20:32   
BlueKatz

Very quick question: i'm on 75 now, is there any use if I go higher?
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 192
11/7/2010 1:57:48   
Lord Lee

@ goldslayer1:

No I'm afraid it doesn't accumulate. I guess the reasoning is that its a lot harder fighting the 75th monster than fighting the 38th monster twice as the 75th monster would have more HP and you may have less HP having gotten that far.

So to get that achievement badge you'll have to find a way not to get bored before killing the 75th monster I'm afraid.

@ BlueKatz:

The only point in going any higher is for personal pride and gold. There is no further reward incentive for killing more than 75 monsters.

If you do want to challenge yourself I find it more useful to see how many bosses you can defeat beyond the 25 you need for the reward as they are more challenging.

< Message edited by Lord Lee -- 11/7/2010 1:59:04 >
AQ  Post #: 193
11/7/2010 8:31:16   
Glensimon

How do i change my fourm name?
AQW Epic  Post #: 194
11/7/2010 10:43:21   
sleddyboy3

@Glensimon: You have to PM Seahawk, and he'll get to it when he can.
AQ DF MQ Epic  Post #: 195
11/7/2010 15:04:25   
goldslayer1

quote:

So to get that achievement badge you'll have to find a way not to get bored before killing the 75th monster I'm afraid.

well i already have the fonzo sweihander sword without actualy beating any challenges
any idea how that happens?
AQW Epic  Post #: 196
11/8/2010 1:11:59   
Lord Lee

@ goldslayer1:

I believe there was a glitch in the system such that if you were played during the beta release and didn't clear your cache before playing the official release you could actually purchase both the
spoiler:

Fonzo Replica and Authentic Fonzo Zweihander from the weapon shop for 0 gold.

The glitch also seemed to allow you to attempt the boss challenge battles without first completing the monster challenge.

After clearing your cache this glitch should be fixed such that you have to obtain the achievement badges and unlock the rewards shops to obtain these weapons as rewards.

< Message edited by Lord Lee -- 11/8/2010 1:13:19 >
AQ  Post #: 197
11/8/2010 2:45:47   
SlyCooperFan1

@Lord Lee: You have got to be kidding me. I was playing when the glitch was there, because I remember clicking "Bosses - Defeat 75 Monsters" and going into the Bosses mode without defeating the monsters...the weapons were seriously there? Ah well...wouldn't have had the Survival Mode feeling that I did if I got those weapons anyway. xD
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 198
11/8/2010 4:24:56   
Lord Lee

Yes in fact I didn't realize what those level 10 weapons for 0 gold in the weapons shop were going to be the final reward for completing the challenges initially.

I had not completed the challenges at the time so I didn't buy them knowing full well that something selling for 0 gold which were better than the current weapons had to be a glitch.

The fact that I was fighting bosses before instead of monsters when clicking the locked achievements and rewards tabs simply confirmed this and I promptly cleared my cache which ensured I too enjoyed the proper Survival Mode experience. :D
AQ  Post #: 199
11/8/2010 17:05:52   
goldslayer1

and u know whats funny aswell?
i got the weapon when i was lvl 7
originaly i was lvl 9 and like 1 exp away from lvl 10
and i had like 4000 swings
and around 400 spells
with like 800 blocks
and around 36k gold
then that anoying glitch happened where it reset ur char back to lvl 1 with none of ur items or stats
so i was really annoyed by that.
so the other day i started playing again and i had it at lvl 4 i only opened the shop to get a lvl 7 wep and thats when i noticed the the fonzo blade was 0 gold
since it said lvl 10, i didn't think it would let me buy it. but just out of curiosity i click the buy button and a sec later i was like WOW i got the weapon. and im like "how im not lvl 10 yet"
considering that this is a mini game i didn't expect it to have to same shop restrcitions as ED where u need to fill out all requiredments even lvl before u can buy.
anyways so later i had a question about the survival mode and if the wins accumulate and thats when i noticed that the fonzo was supose to be a survival mode reward. altho still its a really good wep compared to the other ones. never the less i will try to beat the survival modes for the achievements
AQW Epic  Post #: 200
Page:   <<   < prev  6 7 [8] 9 10   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> Portal Games >> RE: =PG= Questions and Answers Thread
Page 8 of 11«<678910>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition