Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

[AE] The Reaper's Records: The Reapers visit Lore

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> Works Discussion >> AE Fanfiction Discussion >> [AE] The Reaper's Records: The Reapers visit Lore
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
10/16/2010 15:20:39   
Ultrapowerpie

Mail Moogle of AdventureQuest

For those of you familiar with my work in progress, the Chronicles of Tipa, you'll notice that at teh time this post is made I haven't started the second book yet. I am sorry that all I have been writing is the little stories for the Books Euky has been making. I am still trying to make the second book in the series, but in the mean time, I'm making a "sequal/spinoff" if you will that puts some of the Reapers in Lore!

The time is set years after the events of the Chronicles of Tipa, and as for the time in Lore... well it's around when this post is made but it could be in the past or in an alternate future! Who cares? The Reapers will be visiting the worlds of Lore from AQ to.... ok maybe not AQW. I'll see. But anyways, I'm writing the first story now and it will be up by the end of tonight! I hope you all enjoy the short stories :D

The Reapers visit Zardwars!

< Message edited by Ultrapowerpie -- 10/17/2010 19:21:25 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 1
10/17/2010 19:22:43   
Ultrapowerpie

Sorry, first story is now up, so feel free to comment/tell me where you want the crew to visit next! i'll even allow y'all to choose the Reapers of Earth and Life even though they haven't really been introduced/used a lot in the story up to this point! :D
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 2
10/20/2010 2:03:19   
BadHulk

Life.

Just for the giggles and to annoy Necro a lot ;D

And, some female competition, right?

And how's the wind reaper doing o.o
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 3
10/21/2010 9:29:28   
Ultrapowerpie

You just want to know what she's like you silleh silleh Hulk you <3

Did you enjoy the ZardWars? Any place you want the Reapers to visit and muck around in to cause mass chaos? :D

Also, about Loki: He'll be in my Book of Darkness entry, which is already submitted.

< Message edited by Ultrapowerpie -- 10/21/2010 9:30:03 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 4
10/21/2010 9:56:01   
Shreder

Heh, entertaining as usual Moogle. :P

Oh and yes, Loki plays a very...important shall we say...part in Pie's BoD entry. >.>
DF MQ  Post #: 5
10/25/2010 11:56:42   
BadHulk

Okay... the whole story is about Loki then? :P

Anyway, lets take AQ.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 6
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> Works Discussion >> AE Fanfiction Discussion >> [AE] The Reaper's Records: The Reapers visit Lore
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition