Our next update is tentatively scheduled for release on Friday, July 17, 2009, at 4:00am EDT.
Due to our attendance at the Screaming TikiCon in Cleveland OH this past weekend, we're releasing a smaller update this week that will focus primarily on bug fixes and performance improvements.
Here are the fixes and additions we intend to include:
* Fix user creation bug if name is already taken
* Improve bandwidth consumption for better performance
* Fix round counter bug on runaway
* Introduce 18 new styles
* Players can no longer deflect while stunned
* Add 6 new lower level armors
* Field Medic +2 points HP, cool down increases to 3 turns
* NEW 1vs1 Notifier for exact level matches
When the server goes offline for update, who ever is leading the daily leaderboards will receive daily achievements. The daily boards will reset when the server comes back online.
< Message edited by Omni -- 10/30/2010 1:39:24 >