Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =ED= Faction Wars Discussion

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: =ED= Faction Wars Discussion
Page 3 of 5<12345>
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
11/30/2010 10:47:51   
Buffy A. Summers

What your failing to see is Exile's lack of gaining ground this day. Reinforcements aside, Exile had been gaining like, at least 1000+ battles per hour the past few days on average. NOT today. Yesterday, Exile began the day -24,000+ and still won. Today, Legion Factions are "holding" their ground and the lead. By the end of this day, todays' Reinforecements will not even matter. That was my point. Check the numbers. Where do you think those extra Legion wins are coming from?

Case In Point: 2 Factions On Today's 2vs2 Leaderboard, Champions Of Legion and The Light Of Legion Are Two Of Buffy's
Newly Created Noob Ally Factions, Adding Their Wins And Helping To Make A Difference.

AQW Epic  Post #: 51
11/9/2010 12:03:31   
Laos

I like the idea of Faction wars, but honestly I cant see it ever being fair.
Legion is given a head start everyday, yet exile still manages to gain the upper hand. Giving Legion a head start isn't even fair in its own right, and the balance between the two Alignments grows bigger everyday as Legions influence gets pulled down.
So I think its a rather unfair element in the game, how the losing alignments factions get taxed, when the competition is unfair from the start.
AQW Epic  Post #: 52
3/18/2011 20:58:35   
Buffy A. Summers

I completely agree that the current faction war is a broken system, it definetly needs some fine tuning... but, you can take your ball and go home and wait till things get better... or you can do your best to work within the current system, BATTLE ON, and make the game better yourself. As I did today. Legion Wins! Woot!

Being a true pro is adapting and evolving to play your best no matter what is put before you. Not just when it is convienent and happens to fit into your style or comfort zone. It's called a challenge. Isn't that what games are about?

< Message edited by AVA -- 3/18/2011 20:58:35 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 53
11/9/2010 14:14:48   
Elf Priest JZaanu
Constructive!

The Faction War system along with the "War" is one area this game needs major improvement. I honestly feel no one really has a personal connection to either Legion or Exile, it is just the side of the board they select. The reinforcements are coming from where? The scope of Exile and Legion is to large for any small faction with small activity to participate.

The flag system is also another issue which could be used to provide motivation and pride, but right now, it is a symbol of an expensive dominance.

Our factions have dis-aligned from Exile/Legion and the war. We have now moved into another direction with our own affiliation (Delta-Pax).

Retired EpicDuel In-Game Moderator/Player
Federation Elite: Infinite Ascendants
AQW Epic  Post #: 54
11/11/2010 22:19:18   
beast996

I love the faction wars but I picked Exile and Im actually Legion I wish they put a feature where u can switch to Legion or Exile but only once every month or something
All caps content removed. Please refrain from using all caps, it is considered spam. For more information, please read the =AE= Comprehensive Forum Rules > Posting Behavior > Do Not Spam. ~Mecha

< Message edited by Mecha Mario -- 11/11/2010 22:25:55 >
Post #: 55
11/12/2010 0:51:18   
gboak

I love 'em :D
Post #: 56
11/12/2010 2:33:07   
Raiden Storm

To me, Legion and Exile is like Good and Evil in AQW. Evil being Legion and Exile being good. I personally prefer Exile
and have steared clear of Legion factions myself. The name, numbers, personality and side of the faction and its leaders
are the first thing to cross my mind when choosing a faction. I agree if a faction wants to rebel against its chosen side then why not.
Perhaps at the cost of the resources required to rebel and switch to their chosen side. : )
Post #: 57
11/12/2010 5:33:35   
drinde

Maybe if one of the sides were squashed the war would finish and the storyline appears?

DF MQ Epic  Post #: 58
11/12/2010 18:28:49   
Leader
Unrequited

Now that Gamma Evolution 1.1.1e has been posted, I'm sure there be a huge impact on the faction war. An increase from 33% to 50% means Legion won't be losing as much, even after they've received reinforcements.
Post #: 59
1/16/2011 3:43:27   
Matgon

I like how they are changing the percent of reinforcements (from 33% to 50%), the devs really want a side to have to work very hard to win 2 or more times in a row.

< Message edited by AVA -- 1/16/2011 3:43:27 >
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 60
11/14/2010 17:53:25   
Illuminator

Well it makes sense. I mean think about it. First off if you win a battle your men are likely to be tired (though the losing side will be hurting more), and if you lose then you will likely send extra reinforcements to help not lose the next battle.
As of right now the main problem with 1 side winning again and again is that the winning side doesn't get taxed so their influence just raises through the roof.
AQ Epic  Post #: 61
11/15/2010 22:34:05   
Chubbs

This feature is a little unbalanced as it stands. Even with Legion getting the reinforcements, Exile still manages to catch up. Instead of changing the percentage of Reinforcements, everyday they lose, they get more the next day then the losing side did the previous day,
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 62
11/17/2010 16:06:37   
Matgon

@Chubbs: It's getting a significant tweak changing from 33% to 50% I would realese it ASAP tho bkoc are still out of hand.
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 63
11/17/2010 20:22:29   
ashtonsdad

My suggestion still stands the same, i think the new flag tax concept should be applied to influence daily tax. If the top faction in the battle over control of a capture point is the only team being taxed simply because they are the only team benefiting from it, then the same logic should be applied to World Domination. The only team benefiting from that is the team winning WD, thus they should be the only team getting taxed.
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 64
11/17/2010 20:33:14   
Zean Zapple

@All people mad about BKoC domination,

They will be dethroned soon. 'Nough said.

~ZZ
Epic  Post #: 65
11/30/2010 10:46:15   
drinde

The Artillery Attacks should make the ar more interesting, not sure bout the costs though... Exiles shall triumph!

Signature removed. You may use signature ONLY once per page. Thanks. ~AVA

< Message edited by AVA -- 12/8/2010 14:11:50 >
DF MQ Epic  Post #: 66
11/30/2010 19:07:05   
.Sir Lazarus.

Well everyone knows my opinion about wars... -.-

Signature removed. Signature is to big. ~AVA

< Message edited by AVA -- 11/30/2010 19:24:57 >
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 67
11/30/2010 19:42:01   

Hey guys, I'm totally confused now. What's with this and Exile winning everytime but the Legion winning the Influence thing??? I'm confused, someone care to explain in a PM or link a page already explaining??
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 68
11/30/2010 20:07:49   
Matgon

@2046808: The war kills bar is what decides who gets taxed, so Legion doesnt win influence but exile losses when exile losses.

Other than that I don't really understand your question.
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 69
11/30/2010 20:10:30   

@Matgon
Alright thanks anyways, I was just reading stuff from first page and I just got confused I guess.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 70
12/8/2010 13:58:07   
xxmirxx

I like old way more how factions win WD. On other side I think factions start off same base level influence . To make fair for other factions. on legion side never had fairness when new rules apply cause they were always 30k influence behind exile.
AQ Epic  Post #: 71
12/8/2010 18:01:35   
charwelly

is there a lvl 11 faction yet
AQW Epic  Post #: 72
12/8/2010 18:04:33   
helloguy

Legit is lvl 11,is legit really one of the only level 11????

< Message edited by helloguy -- 12/9/2010 1:16:59 >
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 73
12/9/2010 14:28:37   
.Sir Lazarus.

BKoC is 10 k from level 11. :D

So give me one week.

AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 74
12/9/2010 15:32:42   
xxmirxx

what is so good about being in high level factions. you don't gain any new achive all you need is wd. you as players don't need any factions to be good player.
TRUE BLOOD
AQ Epic  Post #: 75
Page:   <<   < prev  1 2 [3] 4 5   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: =ED= Faction Wars Discussion
Page 3 of 5<12345>
Jump to:

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition