Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

December's Book

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> [The Workshop] >> Craft Discussion >> December's Book
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
11/1/2010 23:40:33   
superjars

Wow!
That is about the only word I can use to describe the amazing way in which everyone pushed themselves to participate in back-to-back Books: Sci-Fi and Darkness.

I know I speak for each of the AK's and for Eukara when I say: Thank you all very much for your hard work and dedication in making the Book Projects an overwhelming success.

Now we are in the beginning of November, an entire month without a book to work on (of course, we're still churning out the Book of Darkness, so keep your eyes peeled for many more exciting stories and poems for that book.

As for December's book, we're going to hold off on giving you options and polls and voting and such and let you celebrate some free time: find a great book to read, work on your book for National Novel Writing Month (I'm not making this up, it's totally a real thing! This is what I'll likely be doing during this free time), participate in critiquing some of the great works on these very boards (especially those of people who've requested it on The Work Table (a lot of those need loving (Crimzon5, I'll bring the critique for more of your story like I said I would)) or just spend some time relaxing with friends and family or catching up on school.

We'll put up a poll sometime near Thanksgiving with several holiday-themed Books to choose from for December's Book. Hope to see you there with excitement and great ideas!

Thanks,
~superjars (on behalf of Eukara and all my fellow AK's)
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> [The Workshop] >> Craft Discussion >> December's Book
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition