Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =DF= The Legacy of a Hero

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> Works Discussion >> AE Fanfiction Discussion >> RE: =DF= The Legacy of a Hero
Page 4 of 14«<23456>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
2/25/2011 11:52:36   
Mortarion

Omg the last chapter was awesome , but really sad

AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 76
2/25/2011 12:25:21   
Mordred

I need to read A DragonLord's Loss... It's very good so far, going by the first chapter! *returns to reading* Oh, you might want to sign up for the IRC. I found it very helpful!
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 77
3/1/2011 21:29:46   
Mritha
Legendary AdventureGuide!

@DD, Thank you, I will go edit those now. As for why Mritha/Ahtirm has wings, I basically used my CP look, including the mirrored dragonlord wings and I really didn't see the point in having wings that were decoration and nothing more so that is why she is able to fly. However, I also chose to limit it, she can only fly about half the length of a football field at a time :)

Final chapter for A DragonLord's Loss is up! Now I can go back to working on The Legacy of a Hero.........
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 78
3/1/2011 22:55:59   

Finished reading the latest, or rather final chapter, It was amazing and the epilogue is interesting...
Cliffhangers like that stay on my mind for quite a while, and I started speculating a lot.
And I cannot wait to read a new chapter of 'The Legacy of a Hero' once you finish making it.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 79
3/1/2011 23:23:33   
Mortarion

Awesome, but who is the man, it can't be surt, sepulchure, noxus, who, oh my god please tell me you'll explain this, btw can you help me with PAth to madness
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 80
3/2/2011 11:07:19   
Baron Dante

Why can't it be Noxus? He would certainly do something like that.

...yes, I just read through it. Hmm, Death is such a nice person, but he should just stay in his Realm.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 81
3/2/2011 11:35:02   
Mortarion

Btw Mritha if your main character is Raven, why did you maked a history about Mritha?
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 82
3/2/2011 13:56:12   
Mritha

Actually it could be Noxus or Sepulchure, though they would most likely send someone to get it for them. And as for Surt, why couldn't it be him? He fell from a great hight yes, but was it a confirmed kill? Something I've noticed in the movies is that if you can't find a body, the odds of the said person still living are fairly good
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 83
3/2/2011 14:27:05   
  Dwelling Dragonlord

ArchKnight AQ / OOC / L&L

@Mritha: It never crossed my mind Surt was actually dead, so not checking that makes Kyle a good version of our DF character.
I thought the final quest was fairly well written, with an interesting twist (although I do not think death should sound menacing, he is just another person whose job gets little love and appreciation) and a somewhat thrilling clif hanger (pun intended).

I must ask you this, do you feel your character is more Raven or more Mritha (disregarding the fact Raven plays the character's story)?

One final question for now ..... have you read the latest chapter of my story?
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 84
3/2/2011 14:58:31   
Mortarion

What is your history DD
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 85
3/2/2011 18:24:03   
Mordred

Delex, you should read his L&L. And if you'd like mine(doubtful), then read mine.

Interesting, Mritha... I wonder how this will turn out... And you finally convinced me to include my own Epilogue, when all is said and done with Mordred's Vengeance.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 86
3/4/2011 14:56:26   
Mortarion

Mritha The legacy of a hero is AWESOME, perphas I can even appear, but no if you don't want don't do it, I am just already glad that you help me with my history, btw I'll also put something KAA, and that is how it's got it's pincer, atleast how my character got his

< Message edited by Delex -- 3/4/2011 15:02:02 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 87
3/4/2011 16:13:45   
Mritha

@DD, Thank you! And to answer your question, I'd say in looks my character is Mritha, but in personality she is Raven :) I have not read the next chapter in your fic, I didn't know you updated it! I will go do that now :)
@Mordred, Really? Interesting........ *starts speculating*
@Delex, Maybe later :) I do plan on adding more people as the storyline progresses, its doubtful that the 7 heroes I have now could hold off the cyclones and undead at popsproket!

DF MQ AQW  Post #: 88
3/4/2011 16:16:01   
Mortarion

If you make me make me a KAA, beware thought madness is contagious , *goes screaming like Doctor Zoidberg*

AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 89
3/4/2011 17:35:31   
Mordred

@Mritha: Don't speculate when you have next to nothing to speculate with.

Gotta read moar!
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 90
3/7/2011 12:57:07   
Mritha

Muahaha, I'm about to shock you all.........with an update to The Legacy of a Hero! XD

Raven will continue without the other heroes for a while, but then they will soon meet up again when a certain Yeti tries to ruin Frostval.......
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 91
3/7/2011 14:03:04   
  Dwelling Dragonlord

ArchKnight AQ / OOC / L&L

@Mritha: I am about to shock you more .... I already updated mine!

I really like Admakir's character, not sure if I ever saw the person who played as him though.
Now, as for Twilly "Waven" sounded pretty funny. *Ahem* I am most interested as to see how you will implement Sneegol's capture into your story. Even moreso the Bandit Camp and gold sharing quests.
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 92
3/7/2011 16:30:22   
Mortarion

Yes, I'll soon appear, Bosterblader is coming, and madness is following him

AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 93
3/7/2011 16:38:20   
Mritha

@DD, Already? Wow! Will read that in a bit :)
Admakir is Razen's character and his is actually the hardest to write. I'm not used to using a character that is so diplomatic :)
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 94
3/7/2011 16:42:21   
Mortarion

Nice chapter, and can I ask you in how many chapters my character will appear?, srry for being so insistent
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 95
3/7/2011 17:06:16   
Mordred

Wait, whut? Razen's in here?
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 96
3/7/2011 17:28:32   
Mritha

@Delex, I'd say anywhere between 2-4 chapters is when I will add a few more characters :)
@Mordred, Yes he is, in the first chapter where they appear (pt2 ch4 I believe) it says who's character is who at the bottom in bold :)
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 97
3/7/2011 17:32:20   
Mortarion

ok thxs

AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 98
3/7/2011 17:33:24   
Baron Dante

quote:

two houses that had been partly burned by the undead and the words spoken by the Mayor.

Omg Mayor's words burn houses! :D Yeah, I'm still reading.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 99
3/7/2011 17:34:07   
Razen

I am is a Ninja, so being a Character!

Besides, Mritha SAID it was an Ickakein...They're kinda my deal...:|
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 100
Page:   <<   < prev  2 3 [4] 5 6   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> Works Discussion >> AE Fanfiction Discussion >> RE: =DF= The Legacy of a Hero
Page 4 of 14«<23456>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition