Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =DF= The Legacy of a Hero

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> Works Discussion >> AE Fanfiction Discussion >> RE: =DF= The Legacy of a Hero
Page 8 of 14«<678910>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
5/8/2011 23:31:10   
Verethragna
Friendly
Conversationalist

We also need to pretend that Rolith went with Mritha to help her with Drakath.
AQ DF  Post #: 176
5/9/2011 0:27:44   
megakyle777

Done and done.
DF  Post #: 177
5/9/2011 9:25:24   
Mritha
Legendary AdventureGuide!

@Dante, Why would we need to do that?

@kyle, I am having some trouble introducing your character, because he is a spy and it is his job to remain unseen and unknown. Because of this he will not appear until after Raven meets King Alteon for the first time and the king gives Raven a way to contact Codename Kyle should she ever need his services. Is this ok with you?
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 178
5/9/2011 11:23:21   
megakyle777

That's fine. It's your story after all. I can't tell you how to write it.

...Although if it helps, he CAN be deep undercover as a Spy for Sepulchure but really working for Alteon. In fact, that could work out great as Raven tries to find out what side he's truly on. After all, spies do often go undercover.
DF  Post #: 179
5/9/2011 11:36:56   
Mritha

My story yes, but he is your character. I want him to be as close to what you want him to be as possible :)
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 180
5/9/2011 11:39:50   
superjars

If you need any other player characters, you can feel free to use some of mine. If you need any more, that is.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 181
5/9/2011 11:47:42   
megakyle777

Mritha; Don't worry too much about it. As long as he's not outright evil and is still loyal to the king you're good. Like I say, if it helps, feel free to make him working for Seppy, but is secretly undercover for the king, so he would beat up Raven and imprison her but make sure she has a key to escape or something.
DF  Post #: 182
5/9/2011 11:50:29   
Mritha

@superjas, Sure! I was aiming to add 20 or so people and right now I have 11, though one of them will not appear until after Raven gets her dragon egg. *looks at BurningKatana* Send me a pm with your character's name, battle style, personality both in and out of battle, and appearance :)

@kyle, Ok, I will remember that. Thank you :)

< Message edited by Mritha -- 5/9/2011 11:51:38 >
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 183
5/9/2011 12:01:04   
superjars

I'll try to get that done tonight.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 184
5/9/2011 13:37:00   
Verethragna
Friendly
Conversationalist

@Mritha: To work the changes to Oaklore into your story, of course.
AQ DF  Post #: 185
5/10/2011 8:48:39   
Baron Dante

But the game doesn't force Rolith for the quest, so it should be fine ;)
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 186
5/16/2011 19:16:05   
Mortarion

Hey Mrithy if you include my character in your history, change his name to Mortarion, please, hope I am not bothering you to much
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 187
5/16/2011 19:20:49   
Doom Desirer

Hi, not to beg, but may my character be in the story? It's perfectly fine if you don't let me, seeing as you might not know me.
Post #: 188
5/17/2011 13:17:32   
Mritha

@Dante, As Baron Dante said he isn't a forced guest, so I will probably leave that out.
@Mort, Will do!
@Doom Desire, Well this would be a good way to get to know you then :) Send me a pm with your character's name, battle style, personality both in and out of battle, and appearance.
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 189
5/17/2011 13:50:26   
Mortarion

Thxs Mrithy
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 190
5/25/2011 14:22:26   
megakyle777

So I assume what with the war and all you will not be updating this?
DF  Post #: 191
5/27/2011 19:16:30   
Mritha

Because the war is intended to last several weeks, maybe even months, yes I will be updating :) I did a lot of writing while in the mountains this past week, however those chapters will not appear for some time. I didn't have my laptop with me so I could not finish this chapter because I didn't have the dialog for the Frostval tale or the notes from everyone's characters. The chapters I wrote are not in game, which is how I was able to write them :)

I am still trying to organise everyone's character to fit in with the storyline as well as keep their personalities as their owners wanted and give everyone enough screen time in this next chapter :)
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 192
5/28/2011 1:11:40   
nield
Creative!

Looking forward to the next chapter. Hopefully you'll get my own creative juices going.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 193
5/28/2011 1:20:25   
megakyle777

It might help to look at the events page of the DF Encyclopedia. They normaly have the dialouge involved either on the page or in another link that will be provided.
DF  Post #: 194
6/2/2011 13:26:49   
Mritha

I just spent the last two hours working on ADL, implementing some handy advice from superjars. The latest version of that is up and now I will get back to finishing the latest chapter of TLoaH :) *has had a serious case of writers block with that chapter*
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 195
6/2/2011 13:48:36   
Mortarion

So there is a new chapter in ADL?

AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 196
6/3/2011 3:49:00   
Baron Dante

I only now figured that if we were to go by the game story, now wouldn't be Frostval, but the Xan War... which is too important to skip completely. D:
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 197
6/3/2011 8:31:35   
Mritha

@Mort, No new chapters, just heavily edited.
@Baron Dante, Oh no...........I SWEAR the pedia said the first chapter of frostval came first............shoot.
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 198
6/3/2011 8:36:08   
  Dwelling Dragonlord

ArchKnight AQ / OOC / L&L

@Mritha: Just to be curious, do you mean Frostscythe's Dragon Invasion? Officially, that's not Frostval as our character was the reason for Moglins to give presents to heroes on a yearly basis.

@Baron Dante: Frostscythe appeared before Xan, correct?
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 199
6/3/2011 8:45:57   
Mritha

No I ment Frostval with Icemaster Yeti, then Frostscythe was going to attack after that.
-Frostval Chapter 1
- Ice Dragon War
- Sneevil Dumpsite and Vultragon
- War at See
- Doomkitten
- HHD Chapter 1
- Wrath of Xan

That is the timeline I was planning to follow, atmittedly some quests will not be in order *coughs* willowshirecomesmuchlater *coughs* but for the most part I did want to stay true to what happens when it happend. And I can't find the timeline from the pedia I used.....
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 200
Page:   <<   < prev  6 7 [8] 9 10   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> Works Discussion >> AE Fanfiction Discussion >> RE: =DF= The Legacy of a Hero
Page 8 of 14«<678910>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition