Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

(AQW) Chasing Shadows

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> [The Bookshelves] >> AE Fanfiction >> AdventureQuest Worlds >> (AQW) Chasing Shadows
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
11/15/2010 20:33:33   
Nytewarrior

Table of Contents
Prologue
Chapter 1(forthcoming)

Prologue:
It seems that, lately, I have had time to finally reflect on the circumstances that have brought me to Lore. After being here for so long, I have often thought about giving up on my search to return home. My coming here does not seem to be a coincidence, because not long after arriving here I became embroiled in a war, not only between Good and Evil, but also against the forces of Chaos.

Again, I believe that my being brought here was not an accident. While I am not sure which side brought me here, I am sure that defeating the forces of Chaos is the key to my returning home. But until that day, I will fight against this onset of Chaos until I breathe my last.

As I write this first, and maybe last, journal entry, everything has quieted down. This calm only make me nervous, as I fear that Chaos has something big planned. But even so, I will try to enjoy this brief period of peace, and think of my home and how I ended up here.

Feel free to comment.

< Message edited by Nytewarrior -- 11/15/2010 20:36:38 >
Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> [The Bookshelves] >> AE Fanfiction >> AdventureQuest Worlds >> (AQW) Chasing Shadows
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition