This is a Microsoft Excel spreadsheat/database which contains ALL items, weapons, armors,
cores, achievements, ranks, vehicles, hairstyles, houses, robots, missions and NPCs. Alot helpfull
calculators are also included.
>> Follow me on Twitter for the latest release update infos !
- Sort by level, stats, requirements, credits, release date, event, etc. (this contains VBA macros)
- Stat Builder with stat progression tables for each class, focus, agility, and robot damage calculation
- Skill Manager with skill tree and progression tables for each class
- Import your character data (manually) and export them to newer versions (Guide is on the FAQ at the bottom)
- Calculators for Deadly Aim, Static Smasher, Atom Smasher and basic arithmetic operations
- Experience table and chart
- Continuous event calendar
- Sitemap and colored tabs for easy navigation
- Vehicles: Maintenance Bot, CSPF Cruiser
- NPC: Legion Broadcast Tower (3x), Exile COMMS Hub;
- updated Maintenance Bot, Central Station Ammo Depot
- Miscellaneous: CS Bomb, Super CS Bomb,
- Broadcast Booster, Super Broadcast Booster
- Clubs, Wrist Blades, Staffs: Updated Fortune Battlegear, Dread Battlegear E+P
- Armor: Updated Pirate Captain Armor, Overlord Guard Armor, Armor Hazard Husk,
- Chaos Juggernaut Armor, Wasteland Runner Armor, Arctic Guard Armor
- Auxiliary: Updated Infernal Maw Cannon E+P
- Cores: Updated War Commander x10
- Achievements: Mark of Alacritiy
>> 1 - Item Database
>> 2 - Stat Builder
>> 3 - Skill Manager
>> Archive file (rar)
No more offering the uncompressed file because of limited webspace !
The file size has become really big and is steady growing with each update.
Mark and copy the link and paste it into the adress bar of your browser if you have problems with the download !
To extract the archive you need software like WinRar, IZArc or 7-Zip.
>> Gallery of the Vehicles
>> Faction Manager (v.2.0)
Q: Which program do I need to open the document ?
A: Microsoft Excel 2000 or newer, or Apache OpenOffice (Calc). ( http://www.openoffice.org/)
Q: How can I open it with a Mac ?
A: Use Apache OpenOffice (Calc) its freeware ( http://download.openoffice.org/other.html#en-US)
Q: I can only see one tab. Where are the others ?
A: Tabs are very small at the bottom of the document. If you use a Mac check question above.
Q: Everytime I go to download it no$gba emulater pops up saying that this game file is corrupt. How can I open it ?
A: Mark, copy and paste the download URL directly into your browser. Then choose "save as" and select a folder.
A: Now the file is on your harddisk and you can right click on it. Select "open with" and then there should be a
A: program list with "Microsoft Excel for Windows". Choose this. If you dont have MS Excel you must install it
A: on your computer first. Or you can use Apache OpenOffice its freeware.
Q: When I try to sort a category by clicking on a name it says "The macro 'The_EpicDuel_Compendium.xls!Sort_by_E' cannot be found".
A: Dont use Excel for Mac cause Macs cant read VBA scripts. Use... Apache OpenOffice (surprise !).
Q: How can I enable macros ?
A: MS Excel: Tools > Macro > Security > Choose "Low" or "Medium"; close and reopen the document
A: Apache OpenOffice: Tools > Options > OpenOffice.org > Security > Macro Security > "Low" or "Medium"; close and reopen the document
A: Screenshot tutorial for Apache OpenOffice: 1 , 2 , 3
Q: Does this have a sort function ?
A: Yes it has. Click on the category names you want to sort by. For example you can sort by level and then by varium.
A: Therefor click on "Level" and then on "Varium".
Q: What is a Stat Builder ?
A: With the Stat Builder you can make a new build. Share your level points to health, energy and stats.
A: Check the screenshots for a picture (at screenshot section).
Q: Can I import data from an old version ?
A: Yes but you have to do it manually. Here is how it works :
A: 1. For example open a skill manager sheet and mark the cells E17-E21 (click E17, press and hold SHIFT, click E21).
A: 2. Then copy the cells with Ctrl-C.
A: 3. Open the new compendium version with the same sheet.
A: 4. Mark cell E17 and press Ctrl-V to paste the copied values. You can also use Ctrl-Q if your computer can
A: 4. handle VBA macros and you want to copy cells which are not orange. This will only insert the values then.
A: 4. Screenshot that shows all large copy fields. You can copy & paste any orange cells btw.
< Message edited by Thylek Shran -- 1/23/2016 8:31:31 >