Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

=ED= Staff Information Thread

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> =ED= Staff Information Thread
Page 3 of 29«<12345>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
3/15/2011 1:01:23   
Ashari
Inconceivable!

^ Most likely, each character is going to have it's own Varium amount. You'll probably have to choose the character to give Varium to next time you make a purchase. No other AE game has a shared special currency between characters.

It's a nice suggestion, but I doubt anything like that will happen.

< Message edited by Ashari -- 3/15/2011 1:01:23 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 51
1/4/2011 20:56:35   
Rush

Multiple Characters, FINALLY >.<

I'm hoping the option to give Founder Badge/Armour is available as well as Beta. (Meaning since Founder's is no longer available, current Founder's can buy Founder Armour)(if they currently have Founder Armor. (And badge only Founders can rebuy the badge)(For more money of course.)

^Just a hope... =/
Post #: 52
1/4/2011 21:28:01   
Raph21

Really interested to see how this Multiple character slots work.
DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 53
1/4/2011 23:32:03   
3Xdoomd

I wonder, will these multi characters be able to share the variums my main already has?
Post #: 54
1/5/2011 10:02:57   
Larcell

quote:

It would be much easier to have multiple ED accounts (maybe limited to 3) under one Master Account all benefiting from a varium purchase than creating seperate master accounts and have seperate ED accounts and buy varium multiple times for each Master account that corresponds to each seperate ED account. With my idea, those multiple ED accounts under one Master account will share from ONE varium bank.

Example:

Master Account:
BurgerKingBurgers
ED Accounts belonging to BurgerKingBurgers:
1. Da Whopper
2. No Pickles in ma Whopper

Say BurgerKingBurgers purchases 1,250 varium, and he bought a weapon that cost 995 varium for Da Whopper (ED Account).
When he goes on No Pickles in ma Whopper, he checks the amount of varium and sees only 255 varium remaining (he checks Da Whopper and it's the same. The only difference is that Da Whooper enjoys his new, Mayonnaise Aux).

~Larcell

^That is what I'm hoping for too.

< Message edited by Larcell -- 1/5/2011 10:03:24 >
Epic  Post #: 55
1/5/2011 16:12:13   
  Omni
Quantum Mod

Let's make sure we are keeping posts on topic and not about our fast food preferences or nightmares.

I'm thinking the Varium will not be shared among characters when bought in lumps, which simply means players will have to plan accordingly when buying for their characters.
Post #: 56
1/5/2011 16:34:21   
Tiago X

^ Hey I liked mah food! Just kidding , your just doing your job. I won't like it since I have no account.
DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 57
1/5/2011 17:26:12   
Larcell

quote:

Wow! We've come a long way since then. I believe this image depicts Titan as ADMIN BOT trying to convince players that he was an AI program. I think some were actually convinced! We had just finished color custom appearance, a whopping 20 weapons, and, oh yeah, Massacre could be used on the first turn. You want to talk about balance? LoL! ~Nightwraith

I was just reading Design Notes from the homepage and read this that Nightwraith wrote. Massacre being used on the first turn? Or is he just pulling our leg?

< Message edited by Larcell -- 1/5/2011 17:28:06 >
Epic  Post #: 58
1/5/2011 17:40:30   
Ashari
Inconceivable!

^ That was back in early Alpha. Balance was really bad back then. Supercharge was capable of one shotting most people too!
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 59
1/5/2011 17:47:23   
Larcell

^

Ok, thank you.
Epic  Post #: 60
1/7/2011 11:18:09   
Nebula

quote:

The Booster bug should now be fixed. Duels will no longer freeze when you use a health/energy booster or pack.

^From Nightwraith's Twitter.
So, we can use Boosters again. :D
Post #: 61
1/7/2011 11:44:07   
RandomForumer
Banned

Hoorah :D
Post #: 62
1/7/2011 14:43:33   
Celestine
Constructive!

From Titan's Twitter:
quote:

Health and Energy Booster bug fixed! Sidenote: Anyone interested in having their own Space Warrior armor (tungsten fists includeD?)

I'm guessing we'll be seeing new armor soon. :D
DF Epic  Post #: 63
1/7/2011 14:49:07   
Snaipera

^SWEET . Mages NEED a better armor.
AQW Epic  Post #: 64
1/7/2011 14:55:45   
ED Prince of Shadows

“Titan_EpicDuel: Health and Energy Booster bug fixed!  Sidenote: Anyone interested in having their own Space Warrior armor (tungsten fists includeD?)"

Yesh please! =D
AQW Epic  Post #: 65
2/1/2011 14:07:44   
Nebula

quote:

No update today, but we ARE planning for a mid-week update next week!

Nightwraith says no update. =/
But... guess we have something to look forward to mid-week. d=

< Message edited by AVA -- 2/1/2011 14:07:44 >
Post #: 66
1/7/2011 20:57:54   
ED Prince of Shadows

“@Charfade: Hmmm... I wonder who this could be? (Link)

Maybe a Char NPC :O
AQW Epic  Post #: 67
1/10/2011 19:39:51   
Thunder Lich

quote:

Anyone interested in having their own space warrior armor?(Tungsten Fists includeD.)

This was on Titan's Twitter awhile ago. Anyone in interested? I am.
I hope this armor ill be given out to the people that ave beaten him along with the fists. It should be really good, with high defenses and stuff but have a weakness to Ice Weapons like it usually does. Anyone fancying an armor? Discuss Here!
Battle On!
No flaming please. :P

< Message edited by Thunder Lich -- 1/10/2011 20:42:01 >
Post #: 68
1/10/2011 19:46:29   
Mr. Black OP

@above
ya but it looks more like a merc armor then bh or tm... so it would look kinda funny on them but i wouldn't mind being 3 times bigger then average
Epic  Post #: 69
1/10/2011 19:46:43   
ED Prince of Shadows

Good idea but you should discuss it here instead (this happened to me once

Personally, I think it should be of almost if not equal to FDMA (founders duel master armor) so that there'll be less complaining. Though in the twitter Titan DID NOT say it was George Lowes armor. Hmm, interesting thought....

< Message edited by ED Prince of Shadows -- 1/10/2011 20:04:09 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 70
1/10/2011 19:50:35   
Master Volcon

Its so Fat... Jeez I would hate seeing it around. That bubble is also wierd. It ruins the point of many hairstyles.... A bubble on your head just makes you look stupid.

AQW Epic  Post #: 71
1/10/2011 19:51:37   
Askardi

I'm always up for a better armor, could care less about how it looks. Give me something to oppose people with founder armor.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 72
1/10/2011 19:54:50   
Mr. Black OP

@above
NO!!! i have founder lol
maybe it could be a physical equivalent of founder due to: founder never had a physical form and he is weaker against energy, maybe it could be like the founder armor and be awarded at end of gamma for those who bought varium during gamma with instead of dex and str it could be tech and support?
Epic  Post #: 73
1/10/2011 20:02:02   
Thunder Lich

Hey, It maybe fat and look wierd but I could care less. Physical Founder? Sure why not, the armor should be FREE though, to all those that beat George Lowe, but knowing the ED team....It probably will be 2k varium or something. :/ Here are the stats I suggest.
+10 defense Frost Weapons do x2 damage. +4 dex +4 tech +8 support, 8 enhancement slots. (So it's weaker then Founder.)
How's that?
Post #: 74
1/10/2011 20:07:50   
ED Prince of Shadows

^ Of course that three def/res advantage over FDMA will compromise the -2 stat slots.

@EVERYONE He said space warrior with tungsten fists. I may be thinking out of the box but what if it isn't ONLY his armor?!?
AQW Epic  Post #: 75
Page:   <<   < prev  1 2 [3] 4 5   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> =ED= Staff Information Thread
Page 3 of 29«<12345>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition