Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

(DF) Grand Legends: Tales of Lore

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> [The Bookshelves] >> AE Fanfiction >> DragonFable >> (DF) Grand Legends: Tales of Lore
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
12/7/2010 9:50:45   
steel blade

Grand Legends: Tales of Lore
This is a compilation of all the tales from the towns and places in Lore, telling the adventures of the heroes in the town, in what they succeed, in what they become. And when the the story becomes more elaborate, all tales will connect as one into the most epic tale of all time.

Table of Contents (Note: They may not come in chronologically.)

=The Epic Plots=
FalconReach
Three Friends, Two Fates, One Goal (Warren Lorious, Magenta Lisens, Reginald "Reg" Preyrus)
  • Destiny Awakened (A - Episode 1)
  • Discovery (A - Episode 1a)
    DoomWood
    Star In The Cloudy Nights (Peter von Lignita)
  • Light's New Spawn (B - Episode 1)
    Dragonsgrasp - (Coming Soon)

=The Other Plots=
    Sho 'Nuff Island - (Coming Soon)
    Sandsea - (Coming Soon)
    Popsprocket - (Coming Soon)
    Dragesvard - (Coming Soon)

(More Coming Soon)

Have a feedback? Feel free to comment here.

< Message edited by steel blade -- 2/8/2011 12:28:11 >
  • DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 1
    12/9/2010 14:00:05   
    steel blade

=FalconReach=
    Three Friends, Two Fates, One Goal (Warren Lorious, Magenta Lisens, Reginald "Reg" Preyrus)

"Destiny Awakened"
    In an unclear vision, two figures stand in a battlefield. One seems to be weakened, the other stands proud and vigilant. Though he knows he's he cannot win, Warren draws up his sword and continues the battle he continuously struggles in.

"Don't hesitate to use the power of darkness. You wouldn't last this fight if you won't use it."

The words of the dark mysterious figure made Warren infuse with anger, turning his weapon AND him, something dark, something cursed, something....doomed. He then changes form with a darkening aura with a furious cry.

Reg woke up from the nightmare with the shocking emotion on his face. He then breathes in and out, as he asked himself, "What could have that meant?" As he his mind boggles, he opens the windows and saw the sun shining. He forgets the worries he had when he hurriedly change his villager clothes into the rogue tunics. He then rushes to the Falconreach town square to meet his friends. But as he went downstairs in the inn, he just saw Magenta and Warren, waiting for Reg to come down.

"What took you so long?" Magenta asked.
    "I woke up late." Reg answered with a little discouraged voice.
    "Did you forget we had been queued for searching for reagents?!" Magenta furiously questioned Reg.
    "Well, I didn't mean to....it's just..."
    "Well then, we have no moment to lose." Warren declares as he leaves the inn.

Among in the forests, they searched for reagents for their alchemy training. While on the way after fighting some monsters, Warren starts a conversation with Reg.

"So yeah, what happened? Look what you've done with Magenta. She's very angry that she uses her anger in combat."
    "Well, I dreamt something....weird."
    "Well, what is it?"
    "It's something blurry, I cannot explain it to you very straight. But what I remember is, you're in it. And you use something powerful that seemed to be wrong."
    "Oh, is that so?"

On their way while talking, Magenta interrupted by yelling "There's a reagent over there!" As they approach and grab it, the ground shook. They knew something large was coming. The trio drew their weapons out until it charged with a roar.

"GORILLAPHANT!"

The Gorillaphant charged the three, as Reg parries with a surprising attack. Magenta dodged the attack of the beast and casted a fireball towards it. However, Warren blocked the beast's attack, sending him over the trees crashing. Reg kept on attacking the beast while Magenta casted wind magic to keep it away from Warren as he prepares for the final attack. Then the time comes Reg uses the poisoned blade, leaving the Gorillaphant staggered, Magenta casted a powerful wind magic to leave it out of balance, then Warren jumps in the air and strikes the final blow.

"We make a pretty good team." Reg praises the party for an awesome victory.
    "Now that we've got all the reagents, it's time for us to head back to Falconreach." Magenta declares.

While the two walked out, Warren watches the beast's dead body as he thinks "What did I lack that penetrated my guard?"

"Hey, you comin' or what?" Reg asked.
    "I'm coming."

As they head off to Falconreach, something very powerful awaits Warren that could change the friendship of the three.

< Message edited by steel blade -- 12/13/2010 10:59:46 >
    DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 2
    12/16/2010 11:42:42   
    steel blade

=DoomWood=
    Star In The Cloudy Nights (Peter von Lignita)

"Light's New Spawn"
    In the misty graves of Doomwood lies warriors of light and darkness, waging war against each other. Home to the greatest necromancers, bountiful undead armies and creatures of darkness, residents to any town near these woods is always in grave peril. The defenders of the woods has been currently struck down and undead armies spawn prosperously. Few warriors has been corrupted themselves by using the power of darkness and doom. With the Moonridge Defenders losing numbers, the streets of Moonridge, whether day or night can be dangerous. In Doomwood, there can never be a place safe for everyone. But even in the darkest of times, hope spawns from the darkness.

Peter, one of the few Paladins who survived during an assault at Necropolis, patrols the roads of Amityvale with Victor, a fellow Paladin and Peter's best friend. One night, they ready their equipment in the inn.
    "Ready?" Peter asked Victor.
    "All set."
    "Good. We have to depart now, maybe Nev'ere is planning something."

On their way, they happen to encounter a suspicious act. Peter was correct in Nev'ere's plans. The necromantress was planning to attack Amityvale. They hide behind the bushes.

"What's the plan?" Victor asked.
    "We should probably ambush them, but we need to know their real motive first." Peter explained.

With their sharp sense of hearing, they were able to hear Nev'ere's motives.

"With the artifact I stole from Necropolis, I shall animate a huge undead army. And they shall see my superiority."

The mysterious relic began to glow and conduct a black lightning towards to the staff of Nev'ere and directed it to the grave of which lies many dead bodies. Hundreds of skeletons rose from their grave as Nev'ere commands "First, we march towards Amityvale, THEN the whole Doomwood. After that, the whole Lore." As the army marches, Peter leads the first strike.

"Peter, wait, stop!" Victor cried as he pounces in the air.

The relentless strikes of Peter and Victor caused Nev'ere to notice them. "Hmph. Foolish Paladins, they don't what they are in to. They shall meet the doom they are fated!"
    She raises more undead as the Paladins defend themselves.

"They are too many, what can we do?!" Peter worriedly asks Victor.
    "Let me handle this." Victor declared proudly.

Victor's blade began to shine like the sun and slashed to the army and in one blow, none in the army remained. Still, Nev'ere continued raising the dead and the Paladins kept on slashing. An undead firemage shoots a fireball to Peter and he dodges the attack as the fireball hits the trees, causing the battlefield to burn.

"Let's get out of here!" Victor exclaimed.

The two tried to escape as the undead army tries to stop them. On the way, a tree fell and hits Victor, leaving him stuck. But as Peter helps Victor out of the tree, they see a figure, which is Nev'ere, walking towards them.

"Peter, you have to leave. Stop the fire from spreading." Victor tells Peter.
    "But I won't leave you here alone."
    "Just do it. For Doomwood. For the both of us."

Peter runs away while Victor tries to break free. And in a second, Nev'ere appeared before Victor.

"Hahahaha. A Paladin falls to the dark necromantress. It would be a shame if you will be ended like this. But then again, if it weren't for your meddling, I would have Doomwood by now. Now, you shall see you fate, your doom."

On Peter's escape, he stops and tries calm the spreading fire when he raises his sword and a wave of light blooms out of the blade, disabling the spreading of the fire. After he calmed the fire, he ran towards the dark unknown, leading him nowhere in Doomwood.

DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 3
    12/30/2010 6:26:23   
    steel blade

=FalconReach=

"Discovery" (Warren)
    After the trio return to Falconreach, Warren parted from the group to train himself, trying to know what went wrong from their last battle. Heading to the Guardian Tower, he fights off the monsters in the arena.

"Want a piece of me, huh?!" screamed the angry warrior.

He slashes the monsters furiously as the monsters try to attack Warren. In the end, Warren wins the battle, breathing hardly after each arena. He heads off to Oaklore when he encounters a stranger in black cloak who seems to be....mysterious.

"I see greatness within you, Warren." The mysterious stranger calls Warren.
    "Huh? How do you know me and who are you?"
    "My name is of no importance, but you Warren, are destined for greatness. But I see you are troubled. What seems to be the problem?"
    "Well, I seem to be weak nowadays. I just can't be strong just like weeks ago. I don't know what is happening to me."
    "It's power you seek. Something wants you to be stronger, isn't it?"
    "Yes, but I--"
    "Very well, then. I offer you a weapon, like no other, which can bring back your strength, or maybe, enhance your strength more!"
    "Is that true?"
    "Quite so, for you, I am willing to offer this for free. You see, this weapon is no ordinary weapon. It holds great power that only the destined can wield this."
    "So, you think I'm some kind of 'destined' person of some sort?"
    "Destined to change the world, yes."
    "I'll take it."
    "Very wise decision."

Without hesitation, Warren obtains the weapon from the mysterious stranger, a weapon known as....

THE DREADED "DOOM WEAPON".
    DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 4
    Page:   [1]
    All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> [The Bookshelves] >> AE Fanfiction >> DragonFable >> (DF) Grand Legends: Tales of Lore
    Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
    New Messages No New Messages
    Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
    Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
     Post New Thread
     Reply to Message
     Post New Poll
     Submit Vote
     Delete My Own Post
     Delete My Own Thread
     Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
    and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
    PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition