Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: Book of Vereriaz Comments

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> Works Discussion >> Other Creative Works Discussion >> RE: Book of Vereriaz Comments
Page 3 of 5<12345>
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
1/28/2011 14:42:03   
Razen

Mordred: Oh no, you don't! *TM RAGE Explosion Stare* Also Gialitus, do you mean Iltimer or Darrin?

Third page!

[link=http://forums2.battleon.com/f/tm.asp?m=20512286][/link]
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 51
1/28/2011 14:45:58   
Mordred

Doh! I meant Galith!
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 52
1/28/2011 14:51:02   
Mritha
Legendary AdventureGuide!

I can see that happening
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 53
1/28/2011 15:02:56   
Razen

Mordred: Quit with your theories, you already know near full well what will happen, while Mritha doesn't.

Mritha: Do I sense a sarcastic tone in your voice? If not, then how!?

< Message edited by Shinobi Shadowmaster -- 1/28/2011 15:10:15 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 54
1/28/2011 17:04:32   
Glais

The best part about being behind:I have tons of reading material ^_^
And Shinobi (I don't know why, but my mind has not yet adapted Razen to be your name...), I get what you mean about the being able to use your own city is simpler.
Actually in that case, you don't even need to add the dimension thing in the suggestion as the DF suggestion events are not canon to the Vereriaz universe, more like an alternate story where the characters seem Lorian...

Eh, enough of my rambling, off to part 3...which reminds me, I still need to read Mritha's and I haven't even started on Mordred's...

< Message edited by glaisaurus_x -- 1/28/2011 17:09:10 >

DF MQ  Post #: 55
1/28/2011 19:07:39   
Anastira

know im late, sorry...

a summary of mine. It's not done, but I'll post it if you can please answer my question...it would be a great help.

Four paths intertwined...
And the Lore of old comes true.
In the North, the great master of Shadow, Sanivir, plots to take the world. It will be his – and everyone shall fear his name and presence. He sends a young girl, Taima, to fulfill his wishes, along with another of his apprentices, a teenage boy named Rianth.
In the West, the young girl Solreyah, her friends Nessyr and Byantha, know nothing of the coming danger – that is, until all but Solreyah are taken into captivity by Sanivir and a stranger tells Solreyah of the danger. Drena, Solreyah’s woman-friend and Wrangar – a Moonfox-human who can assume either form – aids Solreyah in the battle. She does her best to teach Solreyah the art of war, first by having her compete in the Tournament, a vicious Warriors’-game held between the Warrior Holds every year.
In the East lies the Shadowlands, an unexplored area of the world which not one would venture to, except Drena – for it is the Wrangar’s homeland and birthplace. There they travel each year to honor their ancestors and the nature that created them.
And in the South lies the greatest mystery of all.
The last Emphora – Lady of the Miste – and the Lone Isle, along with the Drasons and the somewhat vicious and war-centered native tribal peoples there. And still, the last Emphora’s plan is veiled, hidden to all but those of the Lone Isle, and Drena, who has foresight – but even she does not see the future clearly.
Still lies undiscovered the Lady of Miste and her plans.
AQW  Post #: 56
1/28/2011 20:22:28   
Razen

Anastira: Sounds interesting, but I will give you some important tips, 1. don't make walls of text, 2. use Word, 3. Always like what you write.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 57
1/30/2011 1:13:03   
Glais

I think this applies...anyways, been reading your suggestion, man....it really doesn't compare to your writing here, your writing is great.
Though, if the suggestion is a semi-accurate telling, then I'm pretty sure I know who the new Captain of the Prison Guard will be.

< Message edited by glaisaurus_x -- 3/5/2011 23:12:12 >
DF MQ  Post #: 58
1/30/2011 10:42:51   
Razen

When reading the suggestion, it's pretty obvious actually, because Seradan doesn't get the choice, and wait...SPOILER DEFENSE!!!!!!
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 59
1/31/2011 0:02:51   
Glais

Well, I finished reading the suggestion, it's kinda hard to tell this and that were written by you, the suggestion's so...different.
And Razen and Miar seem more evil in the suggestion, that doesn't seem to be present here (though I have not met Miar in this yet)...though, Razen accepts Miar a little quickly after he just committed an act Razen despised.
Am I allowed to talk about the suggestion here too? It is sort of this, only in a DF setting.
DF MQ  Post #: 60
1/31/2011 6:13:18   
Razen

Well, required alliances can do that...

Also, I think you can, just no spoilers.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 61
1/31/2011 21:54:26   
Glais

His whole attitude just seems, I don't know, too...bright? Though, that's probably because you have to convert everything into quest style and compact it.
And also, are the Guardians evil in the suggestion? It seems to kinda go against AQ that way...
Ah ok no spoilers, makes sense.

Anyhow, more to the point, I am now completely caught up on your entire story, Elitius' death was....different than I expected.
DF MQ  Post #: 62
1/31/2011 22:02:47   
Razen

Well, I changed it slightly, also the Guardians see the thieves as evil, it's all about perspective man.

And, Razen's attitude, a majority of the plan is going his way as well. That helps.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 63
1/31/2011 22:58:17   
Glais

Don't really agree with your choices on the Guardians but it's not like I can mess with your choices on Razen, he's your main NPC xD
DF MQ  Post #: 64
1/31/2011 23:11:10   
Mordred

@glaisaurus: Now you can start on mine? *smiles weakly*

Yeah, I'd've preferred it if you had chosen a different name for them. Guardians is kinda taken, and these guys don't quite fit the bill... They seem more like the Knights of Granmore to me.

< Message edited by Mordred -- 1/31/2011 23:31:38 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 65
1/31/2011 23:26:31   
Glais

It wasn't just the name, he is actually USING the Guardians (in the suggestion at least) as Fortuna is the boss of the war I think.
And sure.
DF MQ  Post #: 66
2/1/2011 6:09:18   
Razen

In the suggestion, but remember the suggestion, had names replaced with stuff in-game, so I will change it.

Likely to something along the lines of the Knight system. I mean Licht Von Trilia is rich enough to have it's own Knight System.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 67
2/1/2011 23:06:41   
Glais

True, it is. But then there's another issue, even though you replaced the Guardian stuff for Knights, Guardians aren't really knights, they're...warrior peace-keepers or something like that.

Eh whatever, I've enjoyed both the stories very much either way, the Mornica Lands and Fall of Paradise were my favorite parts of the suggestions.
DF MQ  Post #: 68
2/2/2011 6:09:56   
Razen

Well, I will give one extremely far in the future spoiler...remember how I said that Razen is VERY protective of his family, and remember how in the fall of paradise saga, literally everyone except, Miar, Zazaith, Razen, 50 Elvish Soldiers, and Xaris die...Navith caused it, Razen has the twin of Navith's dagger...you can piece the last bit together I believe.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 69
2/2/2011 22:15:27   
Glais

Well, the way things were written in the suggestion, a lot of things were kinda cut off, almost half thoughts, I had to infer my own conclusions often, but I didn't notice everyone dying...

Twin of the dagger? Too subtle for me o-O
DF MQ  Post #: 70
2/3/2011 6:22:14   
Razen

Well, I'd written the suggestion quests, more than one a day, so they had less thought in them, while I really focused a lot on the book.

So, the book is better on detail, also I can't give you a description of the surrounding area in the suggestion.

By twin of the Dagger, I mean, it used to be the other dagger Navith wielded, but Razen stole it from him, during one of Navith's strides through Licht Von Trilia.

And remember how I said Zari weaponry really gets powerful around actual Zari, right?

You can assume explosions and death.

NO More SPOILERS as of now.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 71
2/13/2011 12:41:56   
Razen

Update: I will be delayed even further on Part VII due to losing track on what I had planned, so give me a few more weeks, or just a week...Since there are no more wars...
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 72
3/4/2011 19:02:28   
Razen

Update: I've surpassed my rut, and Part VII SHOULD be finished over the weekend.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 73
3/4/2011 20:27:59   
Glais

Aw, I was so hoping it was out now, but I can wait.
DF MQ  Post #: 74
3/5/2011 9:23:44   
Razen

Update: Finished and posted Part VII.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 75
Page:   <<   < prev  1 2 [3] 4 5   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> Works Discussion >> Other Creative Works Discussion >> RE: Book of Vereriaz Comments
Page 3 of 5<12345>
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition