Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: Book of Vereriaz Comments

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> Works Discussion >> Other Creative Works Discussion >> RE: Book of Vereriaz Comments
Page 4 of 5<12345>
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
3/5/2011 20:56:58   
Glais

. . .
Interesting story, it has given me much to think about regarding the crossover saga (as, even though the events aren't literal, similar things still happen, DF'd probably...definitely...downplay the torture to a quick execution).
DF MQ  Post #: 76
3/5/2011 21:00:14   
Razen

Huuzah, 4th page.

Well, in the Suggestion Saga/DF-Version, Galith's Death is a quick execution, but here, I felt I could push the bar, so I did.

[link=http://forums2.battleon.com/f/tm.asp?m=20512286][/link]
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 77
3/5/2011 21:23:08   
Mritha
Legendary AdventureGuide!

Wow, I know you told me Galith would die..................but woah.
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 78
3/5/2011 21:30:54   
Mordred

Meh. I've seen worse. Read worse. But it was good. Yay for public displays of cruelty!
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 79
3/5/2011 21:35:02   
Glais

@Razen:(HA, it's starting to stick now) I expected so, but this allows me to add some complications into the saga (you'll see how) due to it giving a real idea of how Miar is like.
On a side note, I FINALLY got Zairo's helm (and NPC design) right, took forever but then I went with my signature Samurai style...

Knowing how the future of the suggestion goes, I can't wait until you get to Vereriaz' equivalent of the Arcane Isles in this story.

DF MQ  Post #: 80
3/5/2011 21:42:31   
Mortarion

Srry to sapm, but mritha you should answer your pm faster, rrad the history it was great, and mritha I say it agai answer pm faster, srry for insisting, back on topic, in some of dark way it was gorgeous, the torture, the descriptions I could really felt the mysery, Razen perphas you can help mewith my history

< Message edited by Delex -- 3/5/2011 22:27:11 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 81
4/7/2011 17:49:02   
Razen

Finally got around to finishing Part VIII, so enjoy and comment.

@Glaisaurus_X: That's when the true Intentions of Lord Galiv will be shown.

< Message edited by Shinobi Shadowmaster -- 4/7/2011 17:52:54 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 82
4/7/2011 18:59:47   
Mortarion

SHinobi, could you help me with the gruesome parts of my history it's that I want my character to be tortured, and as you are a master of it, could you help me?, gonna read new chapter now
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 83
4/7/2011 19:02:59   
Razen

Assistance? Of course, merely PM me the trouble, you are having, and I will write it perfectly for the setting.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 84
4/7/2011 19:19:31   
Mortarion

New chapter was good, short but good
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 85
4/7/2011 19:20:43   
Razen

Short!? It was 3 Whole Pages in Word!
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 86
4/7/2011 19:23:39   
Mortarion

Ok, srry things look smaller in the forums
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 87
4/7/2011 23:01:20   
Mritha

haha! Aye they do Delex. I spend so much time working on my chapters in word, then I come and post them here and they shrink

Razen, This chapter is looking good storyline wise, though I am a bit confused as to what an "Arcane Void" is. Is it a portal to the Void?
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 88
4/8/2011 5:44:16   
Mortarion

For what I understand it's a portal you summon to the void using arcane magic, and with using the arcane magic the portal will get all of the arcane magic on people
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 89
4/8/2011 6:54:26   
Razen

Well, an Arcane Void, is like a Tear in the fabric of existence, that Arcanists or Mages, may move to their benefit, the tear literally is like a black hole and a vacuum, yet only their arcane essence is taken in it's destructive manner. It will brutally destroy any physical form nearby though, and it will continue to expand so long as it feasts on Arcane Essence. So, it manipulative, but deadly to use for Arcanists or Mages.

To understand it's appearance, is impossible. It has no real appearance. It changes appearance from story to story, person to person, as it is a Void, but it keeps small similarities between all of those stories, color, shape, or something else.

But, that is for the Universal Arcane Void, there is also the Personal Arcane Void, which will consume Arcane Essence and give it to the Owner, while it sounds better all around, it is not. Few use this, due to it's feedback, it will age, and physically eat on the Owner in turn for the Excess Arcane Essence.

Neither of them are Destruction Magic though, it is consider Alteration Magic, for you are just moving something that had already existed.

The Reason that you are both far off, is that The Void in the AE Games, does not exist in Vereriaz, in Vereriaz, the Void consumes existence, and eats consistently upon it, multiple Zari are meant to maintain the Existence of the universe. So, they control of reality, is not something without reason. Without Zari, the Universe is consumed by the amassing Void, and all existence is wiped out, there is then, no life, no death, as nothing will even be able to exist. It's like a Universal Uncreation.

< Message edited by Shinobi Shadowmaster -- 4/8/2011 6:55:11 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 90
4/8/2011 8:28:08   
Mritha

Ahhh I understand now. Going back and rereading that section of the story, seeing it as a black hole type thing make much more sense than what I invisioned. Thank you for explaining that :)
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 91
4/8/2011 8:34:18   
Razen

I did forget another downside of the Personal Arcane Void, it makes the Consuming Void MUCH stronger than it's counterpart.

Thus, Ickairiel, Zazaiuln, and many of the other Magically aligned Zari had stated "Thou shalt no create a personal Arcane Void for thine self."

But, now most should understand the Arcane Void, and the Zari MUCH better.

As, I stated, the Zari are with reason as to why they control forms of reality, combating the Void's consumption of existence, keeping the other races from speeding up the growth of the Void, and maintaining some order in the Dimensional Stairs.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 92
4/11/2011 17:33:17   
Shadow Ravena
Paladin of Shadows

okay, I don't play AQ at all, so where is this set? it doesn't sound like lore...
you are tying with mordred for most cofusing story I have ever read... i need to re-read it...

that, and you kind of skip around al lot when you write. Its a little difficult to tell at time who is acually talking/in control.

other than that, good story!
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 93
4/11/2011 20:54:03   
Razen

...well, it's not set in any piece of the AE Universe...it's set in Vereriaz, a realm controlled by a multitude of Zari, whom are at war with each other for which one will specifically control the realm...and I'm getting off track.

Now, yes the story does skip a tad, due to it being in chronological order...but, it is only arranged in that way, the story is still expressed in the correct fashion, as Seradan wrote it.

Most confusing story ever, huh?

My story is realistic...my explanation for the entirety of it.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 94
4/11/2011 20:59:55   
Glais

Personally, I'm confused a bit more by Mordred's but I'm still at his beginning, this one stopped being confusing after the beginning for me.
So there's a new chapter, guess I'll read it later then, short on time now...
DF MQ  Post #: 95
4/11/2011 21:03:24   
Razen

Then again, you know the entirety of the plot from the suggestion sagas. >.>
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 96
4/11/2011 21:15:26   
Glais

But this is so much better written ^_^
Besides, you were constantly editing yes? For example "The big rat" is obviously not a literal giant rat in this story, while in the Lore-set version it was.
DF MQ  Post #: 97
4/11/2011 21:23:25   
Razen

Actually, I kept with the pun...he's like a skaven, and you can google that for what I'm referring to.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 98
4/11/2011 21:28:50   
Mortarion

Oh a skaven, like the ones from warhammer?
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 99
4/11/2011 21:30:30   
Razen

Yes, the ones from Warhammer, but the Vereriazian Skaven are known as Vril.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 100
Page:   <<   < prev  1 2 3 [4] 5   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> Works Discussion >> Other Creative Works Discussion >> RE: Book of Vereriaz Comments
Page 4 of 5<12345>
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition