Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

ArcanWar

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> [The Bookshelves] >> Other Creative Prose >> ArcanWar
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
12/21/2010 6:19:35   
Lord Avonn

When all seems lost; a light shines bright, casting away the darkness. But the darkness is never truly conquered, it only shrinks away and waits for its chance.

A small group of heroes marched over the horizon. Looking at them, you could not tell why they worked together. Each was remarkably different to the other, and yet each treated the other with an equal amount of respect.
Soon the band of ragtag heroes came to a gigantic opal crystal, containing a battered Daenizen wearing a black long-coat, and a Daenizen Dark Mage. The leader, an Ethereal Being with glasses and a black lab coat said;
"This is it. Once we do this the entire army will come down on us."
"Xythaen, this is the only way." said a large, black and red Being, wearing a white suit.
"OK, then."
Xythaen threw what looked like a card at the crystal, soon the crystal started to overload with power, and it exploded in a plume of shards. Unfortunately for these heroes the explosion caused a cave in.

"Ventus… VENTUS!!!"
Ventus woke with a start. "Yunno, Xenaos, I could really have used more sleep."
"Well, it was either sleep or life. I thought you might have wanted to live." replied Xenaos, with a smile.
"So… we should probably move…"

As the two friends made their way through the cave, until they reached a dead end.
"Ok, we're lost." commented Ventus.
Suddenly the cave started to rumble and shake. A couple of mutants, popped out of the ground, followed by the cave exploding into a huge chasm.
"Well that was a close one…" smiled Xenaos.
Suddenly a huge rock hand gripped the edge of the platform.
"Oh for the love of gods…" said Ventus, slapping himself on the head.
DF AQW  Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> [The Bookshelves] >> Other Creative Prose >> ArcanWar
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition