Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Guardians

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> [The Bookshelves] >> Other Creative Prose >> Guardians
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
12/28/2010 23:58:05   
:::Illusion:::

Guardians

Comment Thread

The Prologue

"Dad, did you see my key for my motorbike?" Steve Kurt, restlessly asked while being at his bedroom looking for the key.

"I didn't see it Steve. Why? Have you lost it? Maybe it's in the storage room," his father Adam responded while cooking pancakes in the kitchen.

"I was there already, but I didn't see it," Steve Kurt said. Michael, Steve's younger brother, runs into him.

"Hey Mike did you see my key?"

"I just saw Tom chewing it. Perhaps it smells like drool right now."

"What? Who's Tom?"

"Our new pit-bull,"

"Pit-bull! What the hell! My Key!" Steve answered and rushed downstairs and found the dog in the garden. He grabbed a can of corned beef and walked into the garden.

"What are you doing with my key! Get it out of your mouth right now Tom!" Steve shouted at the dog while walking slowly towards it. Finally, Steve is one foot from the dog. Staring at its face he put out the can of corned beef.

"Look at this Mr. Tom."

Michael enters the scene, "Steve! Steve! Tyler is here!"

"Huh, what?" The dog just jumped on Steve. He stumbled and defended himself by holding both forelegs of the dog.

"You dog get out of my chest!" Steve shouted. The dog barks angrily at him. Steve pushed it off and got the key. Steve ran into the door of the house and locked it.

"Phew..." Steve said while inhaling hardly.

"That dog just gave me a bad morning," Steve said.

"Dad who bought that dog anyway?"

"Your crazy mom, son," his father Adam answered.

"A pit-bull.. in the house? That's just crazy"

"Steve, Tyler's here," Michael shouted.

"Alright, coming," Steve responded while walking towards the main door and then to open it.

"Nice camouflage, great." Tyler said.

"It isn't camouflage, it's dirt okay. Wait here for a moment and I'm going to change my clothes. Wanna come and see me change?" Steve said.

"No need, I'd rather choose to stay here" Tyler responded.

"Anyway, meet me at the garage" Steve replied.

Steve ran into his bedroom and changed his clothes. At the garage, Steve started his motorbike and then Tyler is next to sit on.

< Message edited by :::Illusion::: -- 12/30/2010 6:12:49 >
AQW  Post #: 1
12/29/2010 1:38:41   

Chapter One

The Portals

The two sent papers house by house until they found a mysterious guy in a dark vacant lot wearing a witch like hat that covers his face, and a black garb and cape. Steve walks quietly into the wall just behind the guy.

Talking silently

"Who is that?" Tyler silently asked.

"I never knew but his look seems familiar" Steve said while trying to remember the guy.

"Now I remember him. Last week, at the back of the RayCords Building. I was talking to Mr. Myers, the Janitor. I saw him running and gone into the shadows." Steve told.

"Weird... Look the guy holds a glowing necklace." Tyler responded

The guy raised the necklace then a portal opens up from the shadows.

"Wow, I never saw that before" Steve wowed

"Let's leave" Tyler said.

"No I want to see what's in that portal" Steve replied

The guy jumped into the portal

"Now its our turn, let's go!" Steve ran and jumped into the portal.

"No!" Tyler shouted.

The portal sent Steve into a dimension which is called Elcis.

"Whoah. What kind of place is this? Floating rocks, weird looking skies." Steve said.

The guy in the black pulled Steve to hide. "What are you doing here kid? You don't belong here"

"Why did you just pulled..." Steve said

"Shshshsh... Don't be noisy, Fenix is somewhere here." The guy in the black responded

"Who the hell is Fenix?" Steve asked and then pulled Drak's necklace carefully and silently.

"I am. What is the mortal doing here Exorcist." an echoing voice responded which is Fenix's while standing behind Steve.

"I, I, just ... you know... uhh there was..." Drak (The guy in the black) answered

"Answer me straightly! King Philipius will really get angry about this!" Fenix angrily replied

"I just entered the portal and after it I saw this human," Drak said and looked badly at Steve mentioning the 'human'

"So...Another human entered our Realm. Throw him out! Right now!" Fenix angrily said

"What! No! I want to see the next portal!" Steve shouted.

"You do not belong here mortal. Your weak being cannot take what's in the environment of the next dimension." Fenix replied.

"Sorry man..." Drak said holding Steve and then threw him into the portal back to earth.

Steve woke up on his bed inside his room.

"Oh...What just happened? Wait, I know I was at somewhere called, uhh.. portal. Was it just a dream?" Steve asked himself and then looked at his hands and saw the necklace he grabbed from Drak.

"Whoah! The necklace from the guy. It is still in my hand! So that means... The portal is true!" Steve said.

"Yes! One point hotdog!" Steve shouted

"Never watch whoopty doopty scenes on TV son. It's bad for your sight." His father responded

"I never do dad" Steve replied and rushed downstairs.

"Why are you running like being chased by bulls? Where are you going?" His father asked.

"Sorry dad, but I can't tell you now. Don't worry, I'm professional"

Steve sat on the motorbike and started the engine.

"Bring on the peanut baby!" Steve shouted in joy

"Vroooom" Engines...

"I told him not to watch whoopty doopty scenes. Oh well" His father said.

On the street, Steve found Tyler sitting on the bench.

"Tyler! Get on now! There's no time to lose!" Steve yelled.

"What the hell are you yelling about? What's going on?"

"Just ride on!" Steve replied

Steve stopped the motorbike in the dark vacant lot where he saw the guy in the black.

"Huh? What are we doing here?"Tyler asked

"Remember this place Tyl?"

"Are you kidding? We have not yet been here."

"Well watch this, and learn" Steve answered and then raised the necklace that opened a portal from the shadows.

"Whoah... What is that creepy hole" Tyler said

"We will know after entering it. Am I right?" Steve sighed.

"And... I'm not going to do that." Tyler replied.

"Are you coward? Let's go!" Steve pushed Tyler into the wall and then jumped next."

They found themselves in the dimension called Elcis.

"What is this place? So creepy, floating rocks, weird skies." Tyler mesmerized

"Look, it's the other portal. The guy with a flaming robe restricted me to go there. And I believe that it's another fantasy world." Steve said.

"Steve, let's get out of here."

"You aren't curious?" Steve responded

"I just saw this in the movie, they were trapped in another dimension and will never, and never get back. I want to see my family!"

"You're so exaggerated." Steve sighed.

"Oh well, I'm going to leave you here. And I'm going to the next portal" Steve added.

Steve ran into the portal but Fenix stopped him.

"So what do you think you're doing?" Fenix said

"Get off my friend!" Tyler shouted and threw a piece of rock to Fenix.

Blasts a fireball into Tyler "Too lame human, You are so weak"

Steve runs into Tyler "You are the one who's weak. You attack harmless being like us"

"Give me the necklace and then out of here. Else, get burned with my flames" Fenix angrily said as he makes a bigger fireball.

"Stop your foolishness Fenix!" A deep, demonic voice shouted and heard from the skies.

"Huh? What? Is this foolishness? I'm guarding the portals. In what position you can say those words?" Fenix replied

Then Enigmus appeared right in front of him and puts out the flame Fenix is holding.

"You suppose to guard the portals. And not harm harmless visitors" Enigmus said.

"Exactly! I'm making them leave but these mortals are hard headed" Fenix responded

"Anyway, I saw good fortune on this guy. He has potential" Enigmus said and pointed at Steve

"Uh huh?" Fenix responded

"That's why I'm here. I want King Philip see him." Enigmus added

"Huh! What? By the way potential in what?"

"You will know. Soon you will" Enigmus replied

Enigmus grabbed Steve's hand and they both disappeared. Only Fenix and
Tyler are left in Elcis

< Message edited by :::Illusion::: -- 12/29/2010 19:41:41 >
AQW  Post #: 2
12/29/2010 3:48:05   

Chapter Two

The Test

At Algaia, at the Tower of the Guardians, inside King Philipius' dining room.

King Philip was eating on his long table when Enigmus and Steve appeared just right beside him. The king got shocked and choked, then he gets a drink. After it he clears his throat and talked.

"So what are you doing here Enigmus? And who's that guy with you?"

Enigmus whispered into his ear "King Philip, your majesty, can we have a private talk in a minute"

"Alright" The king responded

Enigmus and King Philip walked into a spot wherein someone can't hear them

"So, what's the problem?" King Philipius asked.

"I found him your majesty, the savior of Gardia, the inheritor of the Sacred Core of Guardians, it's him your majesty" Enigmus answered and pointed Steve mentioning 'him'

"Huh! What? Me?" Steve shockingly asked

King Philipius walked toward Steve, and pushed him with one finger but with full force. Steve stumbled into the ground

"This weak kid will save us! Are you kidding Enigmus?"

"Hey! What's the big idea chubby man?" Steve said in pain

"And what did you just said? CHUBBY! Did you know this tummy is 100% muscles!" King Philip replied

Steve laughs, "100% muscles.. or fats!"

"You have no respect! Knights! Execute him!" King Philip commanded

"No your majesty! I am telling the truth! Executing him will be like executing the whole Gardia! The outside view explains a few, but the inside gives a lot more explanation. The heart. Give him a chance to train. All of our Guardians were weak. But because of training and motivation in themselves, they are now honored warriors." Enigmus explained

"Hmm... Okay, but if I do not see any improvements with that kid. I'll rip your heads, both of you, Understand!" King Philip responded

"You won't regret your majesty." Enigmus replied

Bones, a skeleton merchant brought Tyler inside King Philip's dining room. Then Tyler enters the scene.

"Your highness, Fenix told me to bring this guy here in the tower" Bones said

"Who's that another kid?" King Philip asked

"I am Tyler, your highness" Tyler answered

"Steve, Tyler, Come with me" Enigmus said

Enigmus opened a door from a brick wall. Through the door are stairs that leads them into Enigmus' room under the tower. The path is dark so Enigmus opened up the torches by snapping his fingers.

"Cool" Tyler said

"So how long are we going to walk down" Steve asked

"We are currently at the dining room of the king which is at the 53rd level of the tower. We are going to walk down to my room under the tower." Enigmus answered

"What? You're going to kill us!" Steve responded

"I am going to teleport into my room I'll wait you there. Both of you will travel the stairs of survival. This is your first test mortals. If you pass, then you will have the privilege to enter my room, if you can. Just travel down, survive, and have power(voice fades)" Enigmus explained.

"We are going to die! We shouldn't have went here Steve, these are all your fault!" Tyler blamed

"Calm down, have you heard what he said, 'And have Power'. That will be cool. I'm going, if you won't come then I'll leave you here." Steve replied

"Alright, alright I'm coming with you." Tyler responded

"Nice, I'm glad. Just be brave." Steve said

The two walked down stairs. After thirty minutes of walking they have found an old man covering himself in a black blanket. Steve walked nearer. The old man talked...

"Who are you?" the old man asked with an old voice, almost shivering-like.

"I am man from earth. Why are you here? There's no food in here, not even water" Steve replied

"I don't need food to live, I need.. Souls!" the old man changed his voice into cold, deep and demonic. The old man transformed into a black spirit wearing a hood. His eyes are blue as ice. His hands are bloody. His feet became ghost-like.

"Do not dare to harm me. Else something you won't like will happen. Or worse!" the old man shouted

Tyler ran and hid himself. Steve found a metal tube. He grabbed it quickly and hold it with his hands. Steve pointed the tube at the black spirit.

"Oh yeah. Then show me what you got."

The black spirit summoned three ghouls.

"That's just unfair. One versus four." Steve said

"I don't care if it is, kill them my pets" The black spirit responded

Steve stabbed each one directly at their chests. But the ghouls didn't die.

"Doesn't work. Oh, ghouls doesn't have heart. I think they need love from their brains"

The ghouls attacked and Steve defended himself by stabbing each ghouls' brain.

"It's no use human. You'll die getting tired of killing them. (Evil laughs)" The black spirit said

"Attack the mortal!" The black spirit commanded

The ghouls is going to attack, but Tyler came with a bottle of an explosive liquid. He fired up the fuse from the torch and threw it into the ghouls. The ghouls got burned and turned into ashes.

"You have killed my minions but not yet me. You made me angry mortal. Face my rage!" The black spirit said

"No we won't" Steve replied. He grabbed the metal tubed and threw it into a purple gem found on his forehead. The metal tube came along with the gem dismantling it as it pass through the black spirit's head.

"No! What have you done!(Voice fades)" The black spirit yelled and it turned into ashes.

"That's done, it's end. Maybe we can continue" Tyler said

"Nice, thanks for helping me friend" Steve replied

"That's nothing" Tyler

The two continued their walked. After 2 hours of walking downstairs, they got tired.

"Oh yeah, I still need water. Mind if we go back and ask some from the king?" Steve asked

"Never mind. That's just far away. I think we already did a thousand of steps" Tyler replied

A black hole appeared right in front of them.

"Another creature we are going to fight" Steve said

Enigmus came out from the black hole.

"Come in" Enigmus said.

"Oh great. Enigmus you're here" Steve said.

Steve, and Tyler went into the black hole.

< Message edited by :::Illusion::: -- 12/29/2010 10:15:01 >
AQW  Post #: 3
12/29/2010 10:11:28   

Chapter Three

The World of Algaia

The black hole brought them in a dark, silent room. Enigmus snapped his finger again and all lamps lit up.

"Here is my room, sit in" Enigmus said

Steve and Tyler sat on the sofa.

"Okay, nice place you got here" Steve responded

"Don't kid, It isn't anyway" Enigmus replied

"Before you venture, and train yourselves. You need to know a lot of information. They're just easy to remember if you are going to listen." Enigmus said

"Call me Enigmus, a famous fortune teller. I am a puzzle behind my recent being. I do not need to show it. It's not important. I will be your adviser, your guide throughout this world of Algaia"

"You are stepping now, on the basement of the Tower of the Guardians on the land of Gardia. Gardia is the island where warriors we call guardians exist. We, guardians, are the protectors of the good and the Sacred Core."

"King Philipius is the first Guardian. The spirit of Gardia, Vainex, announced King Philipius as the first Guardian to protect the Sacred Core. From the dark side, an evil king we call Accurse has a bad interest to the Core. He is aiming to rule the realm since its birth. The first inheritor of the core was a girl. Her name is Myth. She's a moon elf, and famous hunter. King Philipius, Accurse, and Myth are the first beings who lived in Algaia. The first battle was made, Good versus Evil. King Philipius and his men protected the Sacred Core. Myth was in the 70th level of the tower where the Sacred Core was located. King Philipius was at the 67th level. The first general namely Izar fought the first wave of Accurse's corrupted soldiers. Izar died by an arrow which was shooted right directly into his heart. Gardia's land was stained in blood. Corpses' are littered in the ground. Accurse' men finally reach Philipius' floor.

Pariah, a warrior, is one of the greatest Guardians. He said to the king, "King Philipius, leave this tower immediately. Bring Myth you and protect the core. Vayle, come with the King and protect them. Leave this tower now!"

"Yes sir, King, let's leave," Vayle said

"But Pariah.." King Philipius responded

"Leave this tower now! Your majesty!" Pariah shouted

"Your majesty. Let's go." Vayle said

"King and Vayle went into the 70th floor where the Core and Myth is. Myth refused to leave with the core. Instead, she commanded two of her soldiers, Lotor and Seth, to come with them. King, Vayle, Lotor and Seth, rode the giant moon raven of Myth to escape the tower. They successfully escaped and landed on the northern part of the woodlands of Mezia. Myth was killed and her corpse were found by the sea creatures of Marmada at the southern shore of Gardia few days after the war. After few years, King and his men went back to Gardia. There they made Gardia back to its form again. With the new guardians announced they won wars against the Avernos. After winning wars the Avernos became silent. As far as I know, Accurse is creating a huge army before they will strike again. A lot of years have past but no attacks are waged. So that means Accurse is a lot more prepared if he will make an attack again. You Steve is the rebirth of Myth."

"Rebirth of Myth? I was an elf? Wait, how?" Steve doubted.

Drak entered the scene from the door and said, "Because you have the mark(G) on your leftmost side of your forehead"

"Oh Drak, you're here" Enigmus said

"A mark? My father said it's a birthmark." Steve replied

"Alright, let's call it rebirth mark instead" Drak responded

"So you're a hero Steve, great" Tyler sarcastically said

"Oh yeah, Thanks" Steve sighed.

"But why didn't you tell me Drak? Anyway, you helped Fenix to kick me out of the portal" Steve added

"I didn't know. I only knew after listening to Enigmus' story when I was behind this door. I didn't even see the mark on your head. Your hair was covering it anyway." Drak replied

< Message edited by :::Illusion::: -- 12/30/2010 21:32:02 >
AQW  Post #: 4
12/30/2010 23:18:01   

Chapter Four

The Hunters in the Woods

In the darkest places at the southern part of Mezia, two hunters namely Venom and Phantom are going to cook their hunted boar. Venom is sitting on the rock 3 foot from the fire while Phantom is cooking the boar.

"This boar is the biggest we ever hunted" Phantom said

"Yes. And you're the one who hunted it. I only settled the traps. If I do, the boar will be poisoned and both of us can't eat it anymore" Venom replied in a dark, hissing voice

"Poison. Who the nether give you that magic anyway?" Phantom asked

"My mom. It's inborn alright" Venom answered

"Wait, did you hear that?" Phantom said

"I heard it. Put off the fire and let's go hide" Venom responded

Phantom had put off the fire and then they both hid behind the trees. Two voices were heard.

"So when will King Accurse make the attack?" said by first the guy in a big, dark voice.

"I think it'll take more time. I still don't know. The king is making a huge army," replied by the second guy in a deep, demonic voice.

"So where are we going anyway?" the first guy responded

"The king wants us to attack the little Serpen goblin tribe. Don't you know?" the second guy replied

"Sorry, I usually forget things." the first guy said

"The Serpens has no Guardians to defend them so it'll be easy for us." the second guy said

"That would be fun!" the first guy responded

Behind the trees...

"I think we gotta go execute them right now" Phantom said

"No. We need the goblins know about this. There we will wait and plan our attack against them" Venom replied

"Wait, that's too far!" Phantom responded

"We can make it there before they will." Venom replied

"Alright, alright." Phantom said

Silently, Venom and Phantom jumped trees to trees. Finally, they are at the Serpen Tribe.

"Hello Venom, what brings you here?" Ee To the elder and the leader of the Serpen tribe asked.

"Ee To, Accurse's men are coming to kill the goblins here" Venom answered

"What? Your the expert, I think you know what to do." Ee To replied

"I don't want any of the goblins be harmed. So leave the job to me, and Phantom" Venom said

"Yeah, we can blow them away with one finger" Phantom said

"Thanks Venom, and Phantom." Ee To replied

"Goblins of Serpen! We need to leave this spot now! Accurse's men are going to attack us! Don't worry, Venom and Phantom will be left here to protect us from any danger!" Ee To announced to his peers

The goblins of Serpen left the camp. Venom and Phantom are at the branch of the trees waiting for Accurse's men to attack the camp.

"Hmm... It looks like they are sleeping on their beds right now." The first guy said

Accurse' men walked into the center of the camp. Phantom jumped into the first guy making him stumble into the ground.

"What the.." The second guy said.

Venom finally jumped into the ground behind the second guy and kicked him. The second guy is blown away and fell into a tent.

"Who are you?" The first guy asked

The second guy stood up and said "It's Venom and Phantom, the two hunters that lurks in the woods of Mezia."

"Two hunters eh. Face my axe!" The first guy said and he ran into Phantom and swung the sword

Phantom evaded the attack and used his magic to make four illusions of himself. The first illusion kicked the back of the first guy making him drop face down into the ground. The second illusion jumped and dropped over the guy and removed his helm. The two other illusions roped the hands together with the feet immobilizing the guy.

At the same time...

Venom shoot a poison into the second guy's eyes making him blind. Venom threw a knife in each arm and leg making it paralyzed.

"That was easy" Phantom bragged

"Accurse will burn your weak hearts!" the second guy shouted

Venom used his magic to paralyze the second guy's mouth so he can't speak

"That'll do it. You, do you want to try?" Venom said to the first guy

"Oh no no..." the first guy said in fear

"Now let's bring them to the king." Phantom said

"Must be. This is the first attack Accurse's men did since the battle in Crespo" Venom responded

"I'll bring them. You go tell the goblins to go and stay at Gardia and not return back here in their camp because it's too dangerous." Venom added

"Alright" Phantom replied

< Message edited by :::Illusion::: -- 12/31/2010 3:03:40 >
AQW  Post #: 5
1/9/2011 19:16:43   

Chapter Five

The Guardians

Phantom and Venom went to the King's throne with the two captive soldiers of Accurse. The King stood from sitting and said, "What are those guys doing here in the tower?"

"Your majesty, these soldiers of Accurse attacked the Serpen Tribe. Before that, we already knew that they are going to attack so we arrived first at the goblins' camp to wait for them. Successfully, we captured them to bring them here. These guys know the infamous plans of Accurse," Venom said

The king walked towards the first guy and said "So, what are the plans of your king Accurse?"

"I will not tell," the first guy replied

"Bring these guys to the Fire Pit. He don't answer my questions." the King commanded

"Yes, your majesty" the knight replied

"Bones, call all the Guardians" the King commanded

"Yes, your majesty" Bones responded

Bones triggered the alarm to call the Guardians.

To be continued....

< Message edited by :::Illusion::: -- 1/15/2011 21:05:49 >
AQW  Post #: 6
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> [The Bookshelves] >> Other Creative Prose >> Guardians
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition