Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

(DF) chickencow pantheon

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> [The Bookshelves] >> AE Fanfiction >> DragonFable >> (DF) chickencow pantheon
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
12/29/2010 23:51:24   
codydot

comments: here

this is the story i have made about greek mythology, but i've switched some names around with chickencow-esque things. this all could not have been done without the help of all the people in this disscusion thread thank you guys! one last thing. i recommend you learn a bit about greek gods before reading, as i don't offer any translation >-D (AH! it's the evil doom cyclops of doom! run!)

now, let the story begin!

how it all began.....

in the beginning, the was nothing, then eggaia appeared out of nothing and made herself a husband, Ouranox. they mated, and had many children-the Henkatonkheires, hundred hoofed beasts with fifty heads, cycluckses, one-eyed beasts who were master foragers. and finally, the titans, which were perfecly normal. some of the titans were:cownus, titan of time. eggate, goddess of moogic. epimootheus, god of excuses. promootheus, god of forethought. rhena, goddess of fertility and hens. Moonemoosyne, goddess of not forgetting, mother of the 9 mooses. themoos, goddess of order and law. ouranox was imprisoning the Henkatonkheires and the cycluckses because, as he put it “ew. they’ve gotta go”. well, eggaia didn’t like that very much, so she enlisted the aid of her son cownus, who then killed his brutal father. cownus then became king of the chickencows on mount beeflympus. he then mated with rhena, and had 6 kids:zeuster, Mooseidon, hendes, nestia, hena, and demooter, they would later become the gods of the sky, the seas, the chickencow underworld, the field, the females of the flerd, and the plants, respectively. cownus had received a prophecy earlier that said “your kids will do as you did and overthrow the lord of the gods” so cownus got pretty scared and decided to try and cheat fate by swallowing each of his kids at birth so they wouldn’t be able to attack him. rhena hated that, so she took her last son, zeuster, and replaced him with a colored, enchanted chickcalf statue. cownus didn’t realize the difference, and ate ‘baby zeuster’ quickly. later on, zeuster grew up and began to fight cownus for the throne after making him regurgitate his siblings. this war was known as titanomoochy. zeuster freed the Henkatonkheires and cycluckses, a task that had ‘just escaped cownus’ mind’. so zeuster gained the affection of the master foragers, and they then searched the lands far and wide for a weapon fit for a god(despite the fact that there only WERE gods so far) and found the crackle of thunder, which he could use to scare off enemies his brothers also got items-hendes got the hockey mask of transparency and mooseidon got the quad-force spear-with four tips on the end. do they used those gifts to overthrow cownos, like he overthrew ouranox. they lived fine after that, and zeuster bore many children. he had a son daires, the milkthirsty god of wars, daires had a sister named eggis, who was the goddess of discord. zeuster then got married with a goddess named meato, and had two chickcalfs-artimoos, goddess of hunting, wildlife, and the moon and abullo, god of prophecy, moodicine, moosic, and aiming. Soon after that, zeuster mated with a god named mooa, and bore the child hermoos, who now carries messages for zeuster to all of the worshipers on the temple of cluckmoo foo. when hermoos was born, he was already a very mischievous chickcalf. he went into abullo’s feild and stole all his chickencattle at one day old. abullo was very mad at him, and took him up to zeuster, who made hermoos his messenger because ‘i needed one. thanks for bringing me one, abullo’. then there was hepheggstus, one of the few gods of the generation not born of zeuster. this god was born of hena, without a mate, somehow. however, hepheggstus was featherless, and therefore quite ugly. however, he has very good with his hoofs, so zeuster annoited him as head forager of weapons and armor.
There were two other gods who were not of normal birth-ahena and calfrodite. so one day, zeuster was complaining of a combache, and he called of hepheggstus to take care of it. hepheggstus poket at zeuser’s comb, and it poped, releasing a fully-grown chickencow, who called herself ahena. she is the god of thinking things out and battles. calfrodite was a very odd case. when cownus killed ouranox, ouranox fell into the ocean. from were he landed, sea-foam started to boils up, and bam! calfrodite was formed from that. calfrodite is the goddess of love and is in fact big daddy’s aunt, as well as the maker of snugglebear armor.

how humans came to be
promootheus was one of the only titans who helped zeuster during titanomoochy. therefore, zeuster allowed him to create humans by crafting clay models that looked nothing like the gods. then eggaia breathed life into them, creating the first humans. zeuster was displeased.”this....this will not work. they look nothing like me.” “whoops, sorry zeuster, i messed up a bit.” then, he messed up again and created chickens, then cows.

important moortals
archimoodes, high mage-priest of cluck moo foo temple
plateo, high mage-priest of bawk beef temple
homoor, chronicler for zeuster
pythagorox, high mage-priest of udder cow zow temple
dioclucks, high mage-priest of poultry comb temple
hercowles, son of zeuster and a great hero
Foodysseus, king of ithacow, slayed polyphemoos, a cyclucks.
theseox, slayer of the moonotaur, a beast half cow, half ape.
mooseus, slayer of moodusa, a doom chicken.
cowbellerophon, defeated the chimoora.

NOTE:the high preists are puns on greek mathematicians, that is, archimedes, plato, Pythagorus, diocles. homoor is a pun of homer, greek poet. the heros are Hercules, Odysseus, Theseus, Perseus, Bellerophon.

temples
cluck moo foo temple---located near mount beeflympus and an anonymous river.
bawk beef temple-------located on a mountain by lady Celestia
udder cow zow temple--located just south of dragesvard
poultry comb temple----located east of doomwood.
these locations have no pattern.

monsters
eggidna half snake half chickencow* who was a mother to many other monsters.
nemooan lion huge lion with an inpenetrable hide, defeated when hercowles wrestled him
flydra nine headed monster who breathed poison. slay by hercowles
cowberus three headed chickencow guardian of the underworld. son of eggidna. brought up to lore by hercowles.
chimoora a chickencow whom Cysero mutated to have a drake head sticking out as a tail and a goat head jutting out of the neck.
cyclucks a race of hideus one eyed chickencows.
moodusa one of the three doom chickens. she was able to fry and package a chickencow into one of keelia’s fried chickencow, by just looking at it. slain by perseox.
moonotaur a half-boveox, half-ape. was so dangerous it was kept in a corn maze, where it would not excape. eventually it was slain by mooseus

*think capricorn=D

the next thing i'll write i in this is the Foodyssey, soon as i reorient myself with it and get a few more names.

if you have any name that might help with this then please please please please please please please contribute to my thread

Please do not use signatures in the Archive as said in the rules. Signature removed. -Fleur Du Mal

< Message edited by Fleur Du Mal -- 12/30/2010 18:53:28 >
DF  Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> [The Bookshelves] >> AE Fanfiction >> DragonFable >> (DF) chickencow pantheon
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition