Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

(AQW) Devons story

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> [The Bookshelves] >> AE Fanfiction >> AdventureQuest Worlds >> (AQW) Devons story
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
1/2/2011 18:04:41   
Zero3nba

Devon was cornered. He muttered a reverse Spell under his breathe, then all of the chaoruppted Soliders fell. He collected their robes and Ran out of the forest.
When he reached alteons castle, A gaurd grabbed him by the neck and walked him inside to the throne room.
"You LIER!" Alteon shouted. Devon was put down, coughing on the floor. "Check his Tounge!" alteon screamed. Guards ran over and pulled his tounge out of his mouth.
"Positive Sir!" the paladin shouted.
"you have a Chaotic tounge! You IDIOT!" Alteon shouted at devon. "We had a DEAL!"
Devon Shouted An Evil feeling Spell into the air
"NO!!!!" Alteon Screamed
Purple blood Streamed up Alteons Vains. Then, In the middle of his armor A Huge chaos eye grew.
Devon Transformed Into his True Form.
"So, Alteon, What Shall we Do with my New Found kingdom?" Drakath asked.
"Destroy it!" Shouted Alteon.

To be continued

< Message edited by Eukara Vox -- 1/4/2011 17:59:53 >
Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> [The Bookshelves] >> AE Fanfiction >> AdventureQuest Worlds >> (AQW) Devons story
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition