Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: [GIMP][PS][Flash]Shattered Art Shop Thread XVII

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Artists of Legend >> Art Request Shops >> RE: [GIMP][PS][Flash]Shattered Art Shop Thread XVII
Page 10 of 10«<678910
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
4/18/2011 14:10:00   
Zodiak 15

i dont believe that any of us flash unfortunately...

P.S. we need a flash artist on staff so if any flash artist is reading this and wants to contribute to Shattered please let me know

Congtatulations on a complete 17th thread team this is amazing. ill make the transition to thread 18 on Friday.

< Message edited by Zodiak 15 -- 4/18/2011 14:12:20 >
AQ  Post #: 226
4/18/2011 15:44:34   
black knight 1234567

Congrtas on the 18th thread :DDD
Shatter shop, giving great quality sinc ethe first thread! XD that should be a motto....lol
Anyways: When my BG is reayd, just hit me up with a PM.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 227
4/19/2011 9:10:40   
Zodiak 15

you got it
AQ  Post #: 228
4/24/2011 1:36:14   
Zaier

Ayy Zodiak!!! Remember me?

Just dropin in for now to say hi....
Im glad your still on the forums :)

Anyway... I just noticed this thread aint locked yet so I wanted to make a post before the AKs do.
I have one request for you guys to make for thread 18...

Type(Sig, Banner, Avvy): Avvy
Maker: Chaos ...AKA ]{haos...
Size: anything 150 x 150 or bellow
Render(planetrenders.net for best results):
It was my very first render for my first requested sig :)Render Placement: Ill explain later
Text: [no text]
Font(dafont.com if you want something special): pretty much any, it doesnt matter to me... anything that makes it look good
Text Placement: Lower left
Text Color: white/ light grey
Background: Ill explain later
Border: thin white all around
Other(Style? Feel? etc?):
Alright, so can you use the wing as the background?
Then can you put his head in the middle without showing most of his hair
blurr his head a little just to make it look more original so that it doesnt look like it just got cut&pasted
Pm when Done? Yup :)

Thanks!
~Zai

AQ  Post #: 229
4/24/2011 8:50:10   
Womba

Zodmeister, buddy. Got another request (I'm so spontaneous with signatures... XD). Gratz on thread 18 as well.

Type(Sig, Banner, Avvy): Siggy
Maker: Zodiak15.
Size: Whatever looks best.
Render(planetrenders.net for best results): (Needstobe)Render 1
Render Placement: Render 1 goes in the middle the face behind Zero (red guy) does not just so you know. The background! I do think would be tricky... Squid thing (named Weil) on the right of the background and Zero (kinda puny..) on the left.
Text: A Hero, true to beliefs
Font(dafont.com if you want something special): Makers choice.
Text Placement: Makers choice.
Text Color: Whichever shade of blue that looks just dandy with it.
Background: Gonna be an odd background I think... If it doesn't fit I trust you can find something just as if not more fitting.
Border: Nope.
Other(Style? Feel? etc?): Uhh, I dunno... Just do your thing I suppose... XD
Pm when Done? Yes, please.

Sorry about the renders again... PlanetRenders didn't have exactly what I was looking for. If you need a diffrent pic of Weil and Zero for the background I'll look for some better pics... XD Have fun with this one.

< Message edited by littlewomba -- 4/24/2011 8:59:39 >
DF AQW  Post #: 230
4/24/2011 12:28:52   
Zodiak 15

Okie doke so two old friends of mine get the last requests for this thread. CLOSED TILL Thread 18 any requests after this point will be ignored. thank you for your support and patience
AQ  Post #: 231
10/8/2011 4:20:56   
earth breather

thread 18... Never came. :(
DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 232
2/10/2012 0:27:33   
shadowdragonshadow

Man seeing this place brings back memories. I kinda want to revive it but i dont have the time right now. Maybe at a different time.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 233
2/21/2012 15:28:54   
Dathomir2

Well, there's probably something to be said for not resurrecting threads, but I have something to say, since this IS here.

I am one of the few people on the forums left from when JB3 created Shattered. I was a loyal employee, and this place was great. I believe Zodiak took over at thread V or VI. This shop is one of the oldest things on this forum. I'd like to take control of Thread 18, but I know nobody wants me to, and frankly, this franchise belongs to Zodiak. I think it should be up to the remaining members of the forum to see if we let this thread die, as I believe Zodiak is in college and cannot work here anymore. It's up to you guys.
AQ MQ  Post #: 234
2/21/2012 15:36:28   
random fun 12

Dath has a good point. I wasn't here to witness it's birth but I was definitely here at thread shop 16. This place is the oldest thread I could think of. I say someone takes over, preferably Dathomir2
DF AQW  Post #: 235
2/22/2012 17:05:00   
Dathomir2

I'm sure you all have interest in seeing the revival of Shattered, and I would really like to do that for you guys. I'm only doing this because I have roots in this shop and nobody else has stepped up to hold the mantle. If anybody has any real problems, please post your concerns. If nothing is posted withing 3 days (By Saturday at around noon) you can post your concerns in Shattered Art Shop Thread XVIII. I'm not in the business of taking trash from anyone and I'm not afraid to see the concerns that people probably have about me. Happy posting.
AQ MQ  Post #: 236
2/22/2012 19:52:51   
Winged_Destiny

Wow are we trying to revive an old thread/shop? I used to have the name Chaos_IXA or IXA, but had my name changed. Don't really remember when I stepped into Shattered as a staff, but I was a staff for about 3-5 threads (this being the very last one). I know some people were looking forward to XVIII, to be honest I thought about reviving the shop sometimes. It just it doesn't feel right just reviving it without Zodiak's permission because it's pretty much his. And then there's also the quality of work Shattered gives out. Not very many skilled GFXers are left; I'm not even as skilled as Zodiak, so Shattered's "quality" might just be less if revived with staffs who have very little to no knowledge about GFXing and just do sig-making for the heck of it because it's fun.
But I'm definitely coming back into Shattered if it gets revive. It's just the quality of work that I'm concerned about because Shattered has always been known to be able to give the best quality of all the shops. And with the GFXers that are left, I'm afraid that's not going to last.
Post #: 237
2/22/2012 21:20:11   
Dathomir2

Oh man, Winged_. I feel legit. While writing this paper for class Friday, I was thinking maybe we do a staff overhaul. We get the remaining OG Artists on this, all Shattered alumni. I really feel that Shattered represents this whole section of the forums. Back in the day, Shattered was getting 6 requests a day, and we were making some high quality art. I agree with Winged_, that era is lost. However, I think that as members of the artistic community we owe it to continue this shop. Winged_ is added to the staff.
AQ MQ  Post #: 238
3/16/2012 10:08:47   
Theo
The Magnificent

10 page lock ~ Theo
AQW  Post #: 239
Page:   <<   < prev  6 7 8 9 [10]
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Artists of Legend >> Art Request Shops >> RE: [GIMP][PS][Flash]Shattered Art Shop Thread XVII
Page 10 of 10«<678910
Jump to:

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition