Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

(ED) Loner: Comments

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> Works Discussion >> AE Fanfiction Discussion >> (ED) Loner: Comments
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
1/15/2011 15:55:10   
Acient J

(ED) Loner
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 1
5/12/2011 18:09:01   
luop70

fanstastic so far. cant wait for the new ones...

Also you should have it in the next story that the "Creators" as i call them who made the virtual reality world are working against him. Like he was not supposed to be made the way he was. That all mages were a mutation. The creators would send in the beasts that they had made to destory him and all mages. But one problem would happen. All the beasts would die from the mages power...

As i said earlier GREAT JOB.

Luop70 Out

“The trick, William Potter, is not minding that it hurts.”
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 2
8/2/2011 14:24:51   
AgentLyre

Yes, I would really like to read more of this one. You really made your audience feel for the character Gremlin. Mind if I ask if you placed this on deviantArt yet? You'll get more feedback when you talk to the battleon group members there.

So far so good!
AQW  Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> Works Discussion >> AE Fanfiction Discussion >> (ED) Loner: Comments
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition