Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =WF= Newsletter 18Jan11 - WarpForce update!

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> [WarpForce] >> WarpForce General Discussion >> RE: =WF= Newsletter 18Jan11 - WarpForce update!
Page 2 of 2<12
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
1/21/2011 22:04:20   
Lord of Nightmares
Some Dreams

Had to do the quest twice. The first time around, my game hanged for some odd reason and the tab had to be recovered just as I was fighting the second level 95 Driller, forcing me to start from scratch. To make matters worse, I had another window open as I was playing Mechquest and I was up to battle 15 out of 16 for Challenge 10 at the Knife and Spork, and that also got restarted.

Picked up the Gold version of the Laser Satellite, at least I'm now dealing some halfway decent damage to enemies so I can start putting more points into INT.

Oh yeah, and I had to replenish my potions, unfortunately I ended up fighting 3 level 103 (whatever those undead brown Exoclaws are called) in a row (!!!!), forcing me to retreat from the 3rd fight. Great rewards though.

The very end of the quest was really interesting though as it looks like they're finally going to explain what that 'thing' (trying to avoid spoilers here) is, which many players have been trying to guess since the Devourer Saga in AQ.

< Message edited by Lord of Nightmares -- 1/22/2011 0:04:43 >
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 26
1/22/2011 16:33:26   
Nex del Vida

Feel free to use spoiler tags--24 hours have passed since the release, so you can post spoilers as long as they are in tags.
...Plus I am curious as to what you mean. Are you talking about the
spoiler:

red planet
? If so, that's just one of The'Galin's incarnations.

nosey123: Same goes for you. What exactly do you mean?
AQ  Post #: 27
1/22/2011 17:43:24   
ArchMagus Orodalf

Specifically, it's a manifestation of His power known as "Ojodeldevorador."

spoiler:

The trouble is, I don't understand how the Void Moon can be "several lightyears distant."
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 28
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> [WarpForce] >> WarpForce General Discussion >> RE: =WF= Newsletter 18Jan11 - WarpForce update!
Page 2 of 2<12
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition