Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

The one thing this game is lacking.....

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> The one thing this game is lacking.....
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
1/22/2011 17:42:50   
King FrostLich

In spite all of the problems of this game like varium costs, builds etc. this game lacks one of the MOST important thing it's suppose to have.....the LOGOUT button!! This game is 2 years old and some months and for all this time where's the logout button??
Epic  Post #: 1
1/22/2011 17:51:52   
Epic Pwnser

Agreed.. Why the heck isn't the logout button implemented yet?
Runescape has it.... I think mechquest doesn't, but you can switch characters in your account.
Maybe we just need a "char list" button like in mechquest. Not logout completely because you can always refresh.
Epic  Post #: 2
1/22/2011 18:03:18   
Egoraptor

Its lacking more than that
Post #: 3
1/22/2011 18:25:26   
evil2k8

A login button isn't the only function missing. A server list, Logout button, server show up to online buddies.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 4
1/22/2011 18:33:54   
Drianx

I don't really miss a logout button.
But I do miss server population auto-refresh during login. Everytime you login and Epic is full, you have to keep refreshing the window and logging in again until there is room for you too on the server. I've always found this really annoying.
AQW Epic  Post #: 5
1/22/2011 18:42:48   
Tiago X

Hmm. Logout button. Another way to make money? 100 varium for it...
DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 6
1/22/2011 20:59:35   
Luna_moonraider

the devs seem to forget the small stuff the game needs cause they are caught up with making the game "balanced" and making new and random things.

AQW Epic  Post #: 7
1/22/2011 21:16:02   
InTheSky

Lacking common sense.
Post #: 8
1/22/2011 21:36:48   
Silver Sky Magician

Actually why would you need a logout button? The purpose of one is to save all your game data when you exit the game, which EpicDuel automatically does. It makes no difference whether you logout or exit the browser.

But with the recent update of multiple characters in one account, logging out would allow you to change to playing another character faster. Note that this is a recent update, so it naturally follows that the logout button, if introduced, would be in the near future.
Post #: 9
1/23/2011 0:47:08   
King FrostLich

@above:

Yes we know that but if your gonna go to another website like your done playing ED or whatever, dont you want to logout safely rather than go to another website automatically with the graphics still on the game when your still logged in?
Epic  Post #: 10
1/23/2011 1:30:54   
Silver Sky Magician

So what you want is peace of mind that all your progress is really saved? Understandable, but somehow I doubt Titan would bother doing so much coding just for that. They probably have more important things to do.
Post #: 11
1/23/2011 2:07:44   
Guardian Patrick

quote:

Yes we know that but if your gonna go to another website like your done playing ED or whatever, dont you want to logout safely rather than go to another website automatically with the graphics still on the game when your still logged in?

You can still use the refresh button.

Nulgath: center right center right right left left
Swindle: center right center right left right
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 12
1/23/2011 3:41:03   
King FrostLich

@above:

Which makes my screen laggs and takes 20 seconds to load.
Epic  Post #: 13
1/23/2011 4:09:04   
drinde

Moar stuff than that... Logout Button (Refresh makes whole thing go back to 0%), Back to Char List Button, and the Cancel Char Creation Button.
DF MQ Epic  Post #: 14
1/23/2011 7:02:38   
TurkishIncubus

what u will do logout just press refresh = same thing with logout

Epic  Post #: 15
1/23/2011 7:29:26   
Matgon

@Turkishincubus: Trust me when I say bugs occur thanks to that... once I refreshed to "log out" and I could hear the pm send sounds, I was like "WTH" I logged in and asked a couple of friends if they PM'ed me and they said that they did. xD
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 16
1/23/2011 10:31:01   
One Winged Angel1357

Frost im thinking more of a switch charaters then log out becuase we have multible character slots and you can just goto switch character(which should log out your character) then goto a different website
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 17
1/23/2011 18:51:28   
veneeria

what? really?
well also:
-lacks a delete button to the multi-character function
-lacks varium sellback
-lacks that haircut thingy
..bla bla bla.. etc..

You get the point... The staff is super busy doing other stuff, like usually.
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 18
1/24/2011 0:47:01   
thaddiemac X

Wow this game lacks over 10 things that i can name off the top of my head. If i remember correctly people didn't like merc. is it still like that or did they fix that balance issue?
Oh btw i mighr start playing again.
Post #: 19
1/24/2011 0:49:46   
AQ TalkZone

Mainly all MMOs Have One Main Button, The Big Log out Button!

Yet epicduel has no logout button, i have to refresh the browser. and it laggs...

~AQ TalkZone!!! =-)

Need my Help? PM Me.
Post #: 20
1/24/2011 10:15:06   
Chubbs

quote:

I don't really miss a logout button.
But I do miss server population auto-refresh during login. Everytime you login and Epic is full, you have to keep refreshing the window and logging in again until there is room for you too on the server. I've always found this really annoying.

This wouldn't be a problem if we could save our username and pass into our browser.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 21
1/24/2011 10:22:07   
Pyronix15

It's about professionalism.

Not having something as basic as a log out button is a bit embarrassing to be honest, the same can be said about not wearing clothes.

Are they needed? no? will you use it anyway? I hope so.

Imo, this and server lists are sorely needed, much more needed than more leader boards.

Things like logout/server buttons are the basics in any online of any nature.
AQ MQ  Post #: 22
1/24/2011 18:46:00   
RandomForumer
Banned

Lacks 2v2.
Lacks Boreness, More modes please.
:) And yes WHERE IS THE LOGOUT? D:<
Post #: 23
1/24/2011 21:31:59   
fishb8123

the game lacks of fun.<--(period)

Epic  Post #: 24
1/25/2011 7:58:51   
King FrostLich

@above:

This game now needs 2v1 boss battle and lets start with George Lowe....
Epic  Post #: 25
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> The one thing this game is lacking.....
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition