Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

what would you do if you get noob your side for 2vs2?

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> what would you do if you get noob your side for 2vs2?
Page 1 of 3123>
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
1/23/2011 0:59:09   
xxmirxx

what do you do if you get noob on your team do keep play or run. do you try keep him or her alive even they don't listen you or do just be rude to them.
first off to all those 2vs2 players i got say you guys do good job hold in your emotion in game. please guys lets not make this complain thing try name pros and cons.
AQ Epic  Post #: 1
1/23/2011 1:06:39   
Shadow Jester

Leave the game and relogin lol
AQW Epic  Post #: 2
1/23/2011 1:57:39   
Elf Priest JZaanu
Constructive!

Difficult challenge. My personal thought is, one should always compete regardless of how your paired. Over time, the pairings level out; so we shall say 100 matches for every person playing in 2v2, they will get near equal balance of experienced players and non experienced players. But if you do give up, then it is an opportunity lost.

On the other side of the spectrum, how many and how fast is the core of this game. This is regardless of whom you dueling against. If you feel you need quick matches instead of competing to a possible loss, then you must explore other options.

This will depend on your personal ideals over anything else, and what you choose is more valued.

< Message edited by JZaanu -- 1/23/2011 1:58:32 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 3
1/23/2011 2:06:22   
Guardian Patrick

Kill at least 1 person.

Nulgath: center right center right right left left
Swindle: center right center right left right
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 4
1/23/2011 2:08:45   
Crovile V2

Well ! I'd say ! Follow me & back me up. ou take on defense & I'll take on offense.
Post #: 5
1/23/2011 2:13:50   
InTheSky

I leave instantly, Avoid wasting 5 minutes of my life.
Post #: 6
1/23/2011 2:14:07   
Silver Sky Magician

I'd sigh and fight anyway.
Post #: 7
1/23/2011 6:36:42   
xxmirxx

inthesky I would do same
AQ Epic  Post #: 8
1/23/2011 6:45:05   
  Digital X

Beep Beep! ArchKnight AQ / ED

I would keep playing. Even though they may be less knowledgeable of the game than some of the other players in our team, it is still valuable to teach them how to play and correct them where they go wrong. By doing this they will gain a greater understanding for the game and may even join in 2v2's more than before, since 1v1's seem to be the most popular type of battle. If they get singled out then it may deter them from coming back to try again which is never a good thing. I always used to dislike 2v2 since i felt pressured by the others in case i did something wrong, but i've learned to accept my errors and correct them so i will be a better player in such a situaution. Besides, if you do happen to help out a less-than-knowledgeable player, who knows, you may even gain a friend!
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 9
1/23/2011 6:54:57   
Matgon

Obviously we would go for the win as long as he doesn't run away we still have a chance to win.
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 10
1/23/2011 7:02:14   
Tiago X

One can not call someone a noob. If they are level 25+ they have been here for a while. Also it's not their fault they can't play well. Remenber that we don't have a tutorial in this game. When you arrive here , your on your own. It's like flying without wings.

And I just win the fight.
DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 11
1/23/2011 7:03:00   
SonicTbear

Ditch him. :D

AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 12
1/23/2011 7:09:01   
Tiago X

I see . And you call them the noobs. Us , high level players, instead of helping, just make the situation worse. Once again, who's being the noob there.
DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 13
1/23/2011 8:25:56   
Billybunz

Wow you guys. Run away? Ditch them? The "noobs" are like us, but in lower level. How would you feel if you were level 27-29 and you always got a partner who ran away?

I personally would work with them. At least their something. At least they weren't chicken and ran away.
Post #: 14
1/23/2011 8:38:25   
King FrostLich

I just defeated 2 support mercs with a noob 27 mage. Unfortunately I forgot to screenie.
Epic  Post #: 15
1/23/2011 9:51:28   
SCORPIOZZz

i seriously hate when i have a "NOOB" with me but then i remember that one day i was that noob :/ so i just play my game and i 80% times win with noobs ( only if they cooperate ) :)
Epic  Post #: 16
1/23/2011 11:16:06   
edwardvulture

I yell at them if they are completely unarmed. I yell at them if they make flat out stupid decisions. I advise them if i'm decent. Or i just keep the steam inside.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 17
1/23/2011 14:45:39   
charwelly

I stay and fight even if you leave you lose a game so really if you leave you are the noob in the end

Retired Again.
AQW Epic  Post #: 18
1/23/2011 14:58:36   
Absolute Truth

First of all I want to apologize to a lot of them when I have become too mad when they make a mistake and I know that I need to remember how it was when I was more of a beginner and also that some of these people are just really young kids still, but it still makes me angry when they come in and have missing weapons. At lv 25 it might be some what excusable to not have armor but they for sure should by then have all weapons meaning gun, zooka, and primary and there is also no good excuse for having super low lv weapons still, even for non varium players. A lot of them will tell me that they sold a gun or something to get another thing and that's why they are missing a weapon but I tell them the truth that that is not a good excuse because it just means that their priorities are wrong and I tell them 1st things 1st. They sacrifice for example not having a certain weapon and sell it so they can have something else. It is better to have an average gun, zooka, and primary than have just 1 good primary and missing a gun and zooka. They should make sure that they will still be able to have every one when buying another weapon or armor. As far as their build I tell them to not have their skill tree spread out too much because then it makes their skills less affective. As far as running I will run sometimes if after looking at their build, stats, etc. it is terrible. Because like others have said, I won't waste 5 minutes of time but I do compare there team with mine and if it still is a reasonable match up I will stay even if their team has a slight advatage but not rediculous match ups like me a lv 32 varium Bounty and with my partner a lv 22- lv 27 or so especially if he or she has missing weapons and us against like 2 lv 32's for example and especially if they are varium players. If my teammate skips their turn I usually will run away because that really makes me upset. I know that sometimes this can't be helped as far as the afk thing but many times I know that it is just from pure carelessness. Most of the time they just should have realized that they are not ready enough before joining a game. Plus we need to try to explain to some of them of the whole idea and strategy about physical and energy attacks and defense, especially with smoke screen and malfunction. One thing I tell a lot of them also is that it is always better to malf or smoke the stronger enemy 1st before the weaker one and that for sure is a fact and also that it is better to try and not waste strong skills on weaker enemies until they get the stronger one 1st and usually this is best even though not always but most of the time. The reason I also give them for this is because after they use their stronger attacks on weaker enemies and kill them, then it will be much harder to kill the stronger enemy after and especially having to wait for cool down time. There is actually a lot more that I could say that needs to be said about this whole subject but since I've made it pretty long already I'll just end it here. One last thing though is that I hate when people call others noobs especially because again that we all start out as noobs once. Usually people who call others noob a lot are usually noobs themselves and not the more mature experienced good players and also they tend to say it just to make themselves feel like they are good players but really they are just self deceived. No matter how much a person calls others noob, that still doesn't mean that they themselves are good players. Another thing is many times they will also call really good players noob which just shows again their immaturity and self deception. Bye bye
Post #: 19
1/23/2011 19:55:39   
Wraith

@Absolute Truth: No need to write an essay on every topic.

Also, just remember when YOU might've been a "noob" and your partner satyed behind.

Also, as long as there is hope, their is a chance for victory.

So don't give up, and try to feel what others feel.
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 20
1/23/2011 19:57:56   
jiv1995

If I get a "noob" with me for 2v2 I'll just stick around with em.

I mean, even if I do lose the battle I still get some EXP and such, and who knows, luck might be on your side.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 21
1/23/2011 19:59:25   
Mr. Black OP

stay and kill both of my enemies with little help... at lv 30 i killed to lv30s (this was when the cap was 30) so i think i cld do it again 2 lvs higher with better weps and build :D
Epic  Post #: 22
1/23/2011 20:44:32   
xxmirxx

when i was noob i always listen to person that was higher then i never would say no to them.
I would say ok I will help you out at any thing would ask if ask to heal them I would. so I dont blame anyone for run if don't even listen to you most of us don't need 2vs2 so for us run won't matter we can always get win doing npc. I find annoy when they have other side have to merc that have robots and over 100 support built. that to me is just not fair but this was mention by shadist and others say 2vs2 rules should be same as 1vs1. not have lvl 23 or 25 we should at least get lvl 27 on are side and to make more fair if you are mage you should get merc or for bh we should get merc then that would be fair.
AQ Epic  Post #: 23
1/23/2011 21:31:48   
Angels Holocaust

I immediately log out. Theres no point in wasting time with a piece of trash as a partner.
Post #: 24
1/23/2011 22:33:05   
Mr. Black OP

@above
lol... we were all noobs once when i was lv 25 i was actually better then my lv 30 partner i was constantly hitting more dmg and taking less from the same atks
Epic  Post #: 25
Page:   [1] 2 3   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> what would you do if you get noob your side for 2vs2?
Page 1 of 3123>
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition