Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: what would you do if you get noob your side for 2vs2?

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: what would you do if you get noob your side for 2vs2?
Page 2 of 3<123>
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
1/23/2011 23:37:18   
InTheSky

LOL, Angels said it for me except more blunt.

Level 27 partner vs Two level 32 varium. " *Clicks refresh or stops playing ED for the day* "

Level 32 non varium vs two level 32 varium. " *Clicks refresh or stops playing ED for the day* "

I do it every day.

Post #: 26
1/24/2011 0:29:37   
AQ TalkZone

LOL at him and do nothing but tell the guy to stand back and defend me.

Profanity removed. Pleas euse appropriate language when posting on the forums. ~SMGS

< Message edited by SMGS -- 1/26/2011 5:40:52 >

~AQ TalkZone!!! =-)

Need my Help? PM Me.
Post #: 27
1/25/2011 0:56:25   
Dusty2050

Oh gosh I was scrolling through the thread and a HUGE block of text rears up on its legs and slaps my eyes. Ow. Gee, I wonder which HUGE block of text I'm referring too?

Anyways...I would deal with it, grit my teeth, and finish the fight. And then I would stop playing.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 28
1/25/2011 3:43:48   
Nailboss

I just try and get them to heal/buff me since their damage is so low. Then i kill my enemys anyway.
To the leavers: you are hurting yourself more than anyone else. Running from a fight costs your faction 20 influence.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 29
1/25/2011 7:23:22   
Luna_moonraider

well i just stay on well who knows u might have a chance to win. if they work wif me. if they dun and do the totall opposite i might rerfresh to teach them to hear and before i refresh i tell this to them: Next time follow wat i say now i m going away cause u did not follow what i say.BB.gl have fun.:P refresh

< Message edited by Luna_moonraider -- 1/25/2011 7:26:22 >

AQW Epic  Post #: 30
1/25/2011 8:25:59   
King FrostLich

Pfft, I remembered a time when I had 2 lvl 30 variums with the level 27 varium stuff of christmas and I had a noob partner who spammed hp to the point that it reached 200+. In the end, my partner killed them and I had 5 hp left to spare.

@Angels:

I don't understand why you still whine and hate this game yet you still play it.

< Message edited by FrostLich -- 1/25/2011 8:26:29 >
Epic  Post #: 31
1/25/2011 10:34:36   
frogbones
Banned

People who think they are better than another player because they bought Varium gear or are a higher level are sadly mistaken. Calling someone a noob is elitist and rude. It's a shame that people are so condescending in this game. The thread's title, and most of the responses, are evidence of this.
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 32
1/25/2011 23:23:36   
Mr. Black OP

@above
yup and it also shows disrespect, and u still get the loss and 7 credits if u stay and lose and u may have a chance to win, but if u leave u get a loss no credits and -20 influence
Epic  Post #: 33
1/26/2011 21:05:22   
MistaTechMage

I play the game as often as I can my in game name is Quicksilver231 i'm a lv 32 non var tech mage with a bot and bike from arcade and even though Im at cap with all these amazing things and prett great weapons I dont call my partners noobs I have won against two support mercs with a lv 27 caster player who was using the default weapon and he honestly suprised me with his bolt even if that was his only useful attack it was just enough for the first kill with us working together we won I try to never relog because it honestly makes me almost rage quit everytime someone logs off one of my reasons by kdr is so bad is I never back down from a fight including when my partner leaves or is a low level one because even if slim their is always the possibility of a win and remember guys although I love epicduel it is still a game albeit a great one so no need to lose control when your paired up wtih a lower level player

< Message edited by MistaTechMage -- 1/26/2011 21:06:11 >
Post #: 34
1/26/2011 21:16:08   
RyIke

Usually i use the "noob" as a meat shield, my opponents usually go after him/her and i might give him/her a def matrix or tech boost to keep them focused on him/her while i attack.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 35
1/27/2011 6:50:59   
King FrostLich

@above:

This made my day. 'meat shield'
Epic  Post #: 36
1/27/2011 7:51:41   
pokepwner

My word, no wonder people quit this game.If it wasn't for the content issues it HAS to be the behaviour of these players! "I leave/logout","I won't waste my time with on a noob" and my favourite "meat shield".Anyway is stick with my "noob"(partner), most time we would lose if the team is high levelled but sometimes lady luck is on you side
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 37
1/27/2011 7:53:46   
King FrostLich

@above:

There is no such thing as lady luck. It depends on your support and defenses.
Epic  Post #: 38
1/27/2011 8:48:48   
Shadow Serpent

^ Are you sure? Because my lvl 22 "noob" partner did crits every 2 attack and his support was 30. I can't believe that so many people of the ED society are so mean -.- No wonder i quit for 3 months, when i end up with some lvl 32(i'm 26) they always leave.
Post #: 39
1/27/2011 9:48:40   
Larcell

Well, if my partner is a "noob" the chances are he is the lowest level, so he goes first; therefore I will try to coordinate a strategy--though the odds are stacked against us. In the past, I used to just refresh the page, but having the lowest level go first does buy me some time to think of a strategy.
Epic  Post #: 40
1/27/2011 10:00:38   
Crovile V2

Well ! I still remember a 2v2 duel back when Level Cap was 31. I against 2 Lv 31s (Cinderella being one of them as a Mage & she had a Merc as her Ally) & I had a Lv 26 Merc as my Ally and that was the lowest Lv partner that I could get considering my opponents. We both ended up winning the duel. We pawned 2 really tough maxed level brawlers. Sometimes their (the noobs) crazy skills are exactly what we need & it was one of my best 2v2 duels.
Post #: 41
1/27/2011 12:14:25   
Spy

I stick it out, I Ally chat and try to find the best strategy to win. You win some you lose some, no need to be a cry baby about it.
AQ AQW  Post #: 42
1/27/2011 14:48:51   
IsaiahtheMage

When they run I usally stay and fight tell death.When they stay but dont listen I tell them no listen or we die!And if they still continue to do dum moves and not listen I say YOU NOOB you killed us!Most of my 2 vs 2 loses is because of them.

@Angel Holocaust LOL AGREED those noobs will get you killed but I dont log out because I get no EXP or credits and lose influence so thats why.

< Message edited by IsaiahtheMage -- 1/27/2011 18:22:40 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 43
1/27/2011 15:03:16   
ED Prince of Shadows

"Prepare for the worst, hope for the best, expect something in-between."
AQW Epic  Post #: 44
1/27/2011 16:51:44   
Death Gigas

I fight and I win the battle while my partner is dead!
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 45
1/27/2011 23:36:42   
[Cail]

I fight with my partner and be supportive. I work with my partner and if one of us dies, we continue on. My partners have usually been pretty cool, even if we face opponents who would destroy us. Although, in my recent battles, I ended up demolishing my opponents. Sometimes when my "noob" partner dies, they just leave the game, and I feel a bit sad that they have no confidence in me (jokes). But really, I never just leave the game, my morals are that when you're in a battle, go through with it even if it's impossible.

Post #: 46
1/30/2011 2:54:01   
xxmirxx

I agree
AQ Epic  Post #: 47
1/30/2011 3:32:20   
goldslayer1

if i would try to clutch it and have the noob as back up for like heals and buffs.
thats if the noob actualy listens and doesn't get arrogant thinking he's a pro but he actualy gets pwned in 2 turns and when u tell him to attack someone because he has less resistance for example and he attacks the phy guy. then its an obvious loss

< Message edited by goldslayer1 -- 1/30/2011 3:34:07 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 48
1/30/2011 12:55:11   
Wandering Guardian

Considering i get the least experienced player on my side 75% of the time I 2v2, I just suck it up most of the time, and if they leave, in most cases I win 1v2 anyway, so it's all good.

To those who hate it... Simple solution. 1v1.

~WG

AQW Epic  Post #: 49
1/30/2011 14:30:47   
TurkishIncubus

I can win 2-32 lwl Mercs with a Noob partner as Mage , noob partners are more good for me they do what i say im like playing 1vs2 and Most ppl start with Noob one :D basicly i tell him to heal and resist them to give me time.

Epic  Post #: 50
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2] 3   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: what would you do if you get noob your side for 2vs2?
Page 2 of 3<123>
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition