Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Wait A Second

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> Wait A Second
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
1/29/2011 1:35:42   
Angels Holocaust

I was reading the design notes and it says that the new Azrael Sword gives an additional +5 percent to crit. I don't want to sound paranoid and all but it doesn't say so on the sword. How do we know if Titan and Nightwraith aren't lying to us? Just for the consumers sake I think that the sword should say guarantees a +5 percent to crit.

Please use the official theread to duscuss about the new release things. ~AVA

< Message edited by AVA -- 1/29/2011 8:33:00 >
Post #: 1
1/29/2011 1:37:20   
Shadow Jester

Thats why no one u see is using it :D
AQW Epic  Post #: 2
1/29/2011 1:39:56   
InTheSky

I think you're being paranoid.
Post #: 3
1/29/2011 1:41:36   
edwardvulture

HAHA lol i get it, she's being susceptible to the uncoolness of that sword
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 4
1/29/2011 1:42:48   
Shocka

Well if we really want to think your way- More Crit, More Luck, More Frustration, More Support Enhancements, More Money
If we want to think our way- Trust that it's there
If you want to think my way- Physical Frostbane with 5% crit
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 5
1/29/2011 1:43:38   
ND Mallet
Legendary AK!!!

quote:

Developed by the most demented weapon smiths from across Delta V, this devastating sword will prepare all duelists who possess it for the terrors ahead with an added 5% chance to inflict critical hits!

That sounds to me like it either will have an extra 5% chance to crit on an upcoming NPC or it might have a an extra 5% chance to crit and will have a different effect for a new NPC.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 6
1/29/2011 2:51:04   
Crovile V2

+5% Chance to Crit or not, to a brawler who knows to duel will definitely agree that the sword has the perfect stats & finally a Physical Type sword that equals the Frostbane ! Who can guarantee luck ? Noone ! But stats. COOL.
Post #: 7
1/29/2011 3:00:30   
Silver Sky Magician

@Angel Holocaust

By that same logic you can say that Shadow Arts is a complete lie and that the bonuses it gives are text only. Which is obviously untrue.
Post #: 8
1/29/2011 3:00:47   
Goony
Constructive!

Do you even have to equip it to get the +5% to critical? huh...
Epic  Post #: 9
1/29/2011 3:01:43   
Buffy A. Summers

Angels Says:

"Just for the consumers sake I think that the sword should say guarantees a +5 percent to crit."

I Completely Agree. Why Couldn't They Add That?...In Words...Stats... To The Sword. +5% To Crit
AQW Epic  Post #: 10
1/29/2011 6:13:07   
Fay Beeee

Always a choice here guys.

Buy or not.

If you want the physical equivalent of Frostbane. You buy it.
If not you dont.
Simple.
Epic  Post #: 11
1/29/2011 7:40:11   
TurkishIncubus

Angels right at 1 point , admins should write at weps explanation %5 bonus crit chance , that will make wep look more powerfull and make ppl want it

Epic  Post #: 12
1/29/2011 7:55:35   
goldslayer1

angel i completely understand what u mean.
i bought the sword because it has same stats at frostbane but is physical.
i tried it. and i noticed LESS crits.
i have a merc and i use bunker that has a already a 25% crit rate.
i used the azrael sword while bunker
and i noticed way less crits on bunker. i been trying it on NPCs for a while and i only crit once out of like 20-30 fights.
i think it might be either a lie or a bug.
for example
if due to our support crit % is 18%
using this sword makes ur crit rate only 5% instead of adding 5% to the already 18%
idk. but im just speaking from what i tested myself. i used the azrael sword and i critted less than before.

they can show all types of stats but they cant show a Crit % stat that shows ur crit %s. that way for example
if u have 18% critrate and have azrael it says 18% crit - +5% crit from the sword
but unless they fix the crit rate on it, im just gonna asume it was a scam and not purchase anymore varium purchase.

@faybee
yes its the equivalent of frostbane but i did more crits with frostbane than i did with with azrael bane

@silver sky
shadow arts is possibly the most OP skill in the game.
i seen BH with 22-27 def and max shadow arts block 3-4 times a match that includes robots.

tech mage deadly aim is OP aswell
i seen a techmage with like 50 str do 25, 25 damage with an energy gun while my res was 35-42 + 8 from the armor.
at this point in the game everything is out of place. all the classes have their own OP skill and now the game is mostly based on luck, (blocks, first turns, stuns, and crits)
i tried a tank merc and put my armor on phy while max hybrid and like 22-27 def. and a BH did smoke and reduce dex by 35 and he only had like 80 str and was doing 30-40 damage per strike
while i had like 33-40 defense with armor and hybrid.

< Message edited by goldslayer1 -- 1/29/2011 8:03:31 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 13
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> Wait A Second
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition