Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: Who is your ED rolemodel?

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: Who is your ED rolemodel?
Page 2 of 2<12
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
1/30/2011 17:02:46   
Wraith

JZ: For being an AWESOME faction leader(Yes I am in Eternal Paradise)
Epic Pwnser (Skill Corps ingame): for being an epic build maker. He should be appointed official build-maker for ED.
TurkishIncubus: For almost staying mage till the end
Fay Bee: Epic Battle Record! 100k+ wins at 90+%!
Angels Holocaust: For being straight forward and blunt for saying anything, and still at the same time gaining and keeping respect
Buffy: Wowzers! Two leaderboard factions! Legion of Buffy and Girls of Buffy right?

Oh yes, and Thanks to Ashari, WhiteTiger, and Al Gilman for being in charge of EDwiki.

Also is Ashari still a mage?
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 26
1/30/2011 17:43:55   
ED Prince of Shadows

^ Ashari is a BH unless she changed again.

Mine: Rogue Ninja. Took me under his wing with builds, weapons, and factions (SFU). He was also my first good, active friend. You're the best, bro

< Message edited by ED Prince of Shadows -- 1/30/2011 17:44:30 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 27
1/30/2011 21:56:15   
Wraith

TY for the info on Ashari!

Seems like Rogue Ninja is a nice guy. Is SFU Super Freaks United?

I would like to add to my list: The Doctor, Dax, and Wiseman.
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 28
1/30/2011 22:09:38   
Smackie El Frog

XxXDanteXxX or something long those lines. He was a great merc even if he did NPC. He taught me how to play the game and back awesome builds back in 2009.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 29
1/30/2011 22:17:00   
goldslayer1

@lord
yup rogueninja is a nice guy
knew him from way back in AQW.
i was actualy in SFU for a while but had to go inactive from the game.
AQW Epic  Post #: 30
1/30/2011 23:17:13   
The Joker X

I'd say it was 5050 at first who helped steer me straight as a mage. Then I found Gree. Probly the best mages that ive ever seen imho. Gree helped me pick the right weps, builds and strategies. I'd be nothing right now without both of their help and I'd probly have quit long ago due to failure as a mage. :)

< Message edited by The Joker X -- 1/30/2011 23:18:00 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 31
1/30/2011 23:59:41   
sky222

Back when I was a noob(not newbie) lvl 25 I asked for build advice somewhere since my winrate was horrible
But i forgot his name...
The second person was a person who has an ED forum name of ashwin 5725
He/She helped me create a counter HL mage build(but didnt know it XD) and also made me a person who could make good builds
And also ssyk was the person who showed me what a good 2v2 build should look like
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 32
1/31/2011 12:17:07   
Santa ClawZz

My role model is Buffy A. Summers. Do I need to say why? If yes, basically what Angels Holocaust said.
AQW Epic  Post #: 33
1/31/2011 13:27:34   
The Cannible

I always look up to those kiddies who have 2x lose to win rate, I salute you for sticking to the game, even though you suck at it.
DF  Post #: 34
1/31/2011 13:33:42   
Drago9999

Hm. I would like to mention some people.

Epicness- Quite the helpful dude, he helped me how to screenshot properly. :P He gave me tips that lead me quickly to level 32. :D
Donna Matrix- Ah Donna, first person I met in the beta times. She inspired me to be the best player or try too at least. She is quite the pwnsause player. :)
The Doctor- Ood? Well he is one of the smartest people I know. Also one of the people that I talk to most.
Ashari- Heheh.. Ashari? all I can say I dun see a mean bone in her body. :)
Whitetiger- The yellow wonder. He is kewl and awesome! :D He gave me a build that beat George lowe... in 10 tries but still. :P
Wiseman- And who can forget Wise-o-mon. He ish quite helpful and inspired me to do more wins.

I have so many people to mention but that would be the size of a faction page. Lol.

< Message edited by Drago9999 -- 1/31/2011 13:39:04 >
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 35
1/31/2011 16:01:10   
veneeria

For me, the only role-models are those who manage to have a huger score as a varium elder pro and never had to buy varium to give advantage over others/ keep at the same level as others.

But for specifics, i never had anyone who i would call a role-model, perhaps rivals but not role-models.
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 36
1/31/2011 16:08:41   
biz02

Digital x, hes a great friend and he's helped me through some tough situations. Thankee! :D

And Dr. Green thumb, he's a nice guy.

And Shump, for good talks.
DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 37
1/31/2011 16:23:12   
fishb8123

-fishb8123
-fay beee
-polly
-not diane
-nd mallet
-zachary
-NIGHTWRAITH because i want to learn how to draw with a computer
i know im forgetting some ppl
Epic  Post #: 38
1/31/2011 16:46:12   
One Winged Angel1357

Frostlich
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 39
1/31/2011 18:55:12   
Death Gigas

I'll have to say Skillsaw because he's always there for me when I need it.
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 40
1/31/2011 19:08:20   

I can't really say I have a rolemodel, though I do have some great friends who've inspired me and taught me great things.

AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 41
1/31/2011 19:09:21   
xxmirxx

Angels Holocaust and fay beee I think both honest about game. but I got tell you guys buffy cheats on both faction she has her alts in her faction and she will lie alot to you. death gigas skillsaw is my friend to and he is good person. black trust and soni and kimbo and luiz all my friends on my buddy list are my role modes.
AQ Epic  Post #: 42
1/31/2011 19:20:31   
K.Raza

Here I go. These are all the people that helped me out.'

TheOblivionDragonX (TheFalloutDragonX): For teaching me about bh. Also a awesome friend.

Shadeeze: For helping me about the faction system.

Dax: For being a Great leader when I joined DSX & helping me get Flag & World Dom.

Drianx/Seymour:For being a reallly good friend & helping me with builds.

Thank you all.

~Raza~

AQW Epic  Post #: 43
1/31/2011 19:57:02   
Shadow Jester

@Fishb
Well i didn't put u in my role model list u belong in the list "My best ED friends"
Only 4 people are on that one :/
Well thanks fishy for putting me on role model list... :D
I will always be your friend :D
Cya soon when theirs an update or something
AQW Epic  Post #: 44
1/31/2011 20:49:31   
cool preston

Trizikial and Lightmare Both very nice bounties that helped me on the way to victory.
MQ  Post #: 45
2/1/2011 2:23:59   
barneypwnsu

I can't quite remember his name, but at level 26 or so to level 29 as a mage (I think his name involved Ken or something like that) he helped me learn that caster builds aren't that bad, and how to save money for armor and the cheapest stores and what not. But after that, I pretty much learned to be good alone. When I got to level 30, and illuminator got to level 30 aswell we were in constant competition and it's fair to say he's the reason I'm the horrible player I am today :D XD
DF  Post #: 46
2/1/2011 2:57:43   
Soliqe

I had influences within my experience, but I always added my own unique twist to things.

My influences:

Remtin (Retired in March 2010. 1v1 Leaderboard Legend)
and
Tian Wan (Floats around here and there but is mainly retired.)

Remtin showed me the art of Defense Matrix
and
Tian Wan taught me the way of support

< Message edited by xX Lotus Xx -- 2/1/2011 2:58:49 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 47
2/1/2011 10:55:09   
Pebbles1

Shundraa because she loves the the game so much and she's a great player and friend. Faybee is a great example on how to treat others in the game.
Epic  Post #: 48
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: Who is your ED rolemodel?
Page 2 of 2<12
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition