Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

DO SOMETHING ABOUT THE FIRST TURN

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> DO SOMETHING ABOUT THE FIRST TURN
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
2/1/2011 8:20:05   
Snaipera

I have 56+28 support yet lvl 32 STRENGTH MERCENARIES GO FIRST ALL THE TIME , stun me , i'm a punching bag . That's not fair . Remove the "improves your chances to go first" AND FREAKIN NERF THOSE FREAKS !!! This is the only build that is basically god mode . You get stunned , if they don't get blocked they win 100% ! How is this in anyway fair ???
AQW Epic  Post #: 1
2/1/2011 8:24:11   
Deadly PoisoN
Banned!

@Snaipera,you know what?They won't get nerfed,welcome to club frustration.Do you know how tired i am of going up against people with 40+more stats than me?Just as tired as you are,getting killed by someone with a no brain build that just operates on 2 moves and if they are successful,more than half the time your character is dead by that time.
AQ Epic  Post #: 2
2/1/2011 8:47:56   
InTheSky

Str Mercs can easily be countered. Nothings wrong with them.

If they actually went first and stunned you EVERY TIME, then you're just unlucky. (It's hard to believe)

I have no problem with STR Mercs. In fact I've never lost to one.

I have to agree with InTheSky. :) ~AVA

< Message edited by AVA -- 2/1/2011 9:04:38 >
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> DO SOMETHING ABOUT THE FIRST TURN
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition