Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Achievments With Effects

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> Achievments With Effects
Page 1 of 212>
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
2/1/2011 14:48:48   
TurkishIncubus

What about achievments give some bonus , small one , like:

Ultra Rare Achivs
Alpha Tester-%2 hp increase
Elite-%3hp increase
Founder-%2 energy increase
Beta Tester-%1 energy increase

Earnable Achivs
1vs1 Badge-%1 more dmg
2vs2 Badge-%1 more dmg
Titans Helm - %1 resist
Cadens eye-%1stun
Hanks Leg-%1 defence
Slayer Shuriken-%2 Hp increase (couse his hp increased by admins :D )
NW's Hat - %40 discount on Mask change from steve :D (10 varium to change mask)
Big Tuna-%1 crit increase
Tungsten Fist-Frost weps do %5 more dmg ^_^
Charfades helmet-%1 def increase
Artilary Master-%1 more aux dmg
Treasure Hunter - %20 discount on enhancement :)
Frost Warrior- frost weps do %1 more dmg
Halo Warrior-Haloween weps do %1 more dmg
Flag Capture-%1 discount on hourly flag tax of the faction :)
World Domo- %20 more influence per battle (it makes 5 to 6)
Dragon Master-Dragon weps do %1 more dmg
Year Of the Dragon-Hp increase %1
Landlord-%50 credit disscount on house items
Independence Day-Independence weps do %1 more dmg
Warlord-%1 def ignore on aux

Others
Clover-%1 block , %1 deflect increase
Evil Overlord-%1 hp increase
Gladiator-%1 more primary dmg
Exile-%25 more score from 1vs1 or 2vs2 if in an exile faction
Legion-%25 more score from 1vs1 or 2vs2 if in an Legion faction
Warhead-%1 stun decrease
Stun-%1 more stun

And there is more but i dont write everything if you have better idea i can changed it with mine , and you can add the other achievments
By the way What about doing this?

Some other Options

• If Ppl Find in battle thing oped or unbalance like "Clover-%1 block , %1 deflect increase" , we can do only out battle thing like "Landlord-%50 credit disscount on house items"
  • Dudu Master suggested:
    quote:

Equippable achievements instead of a passive bonus would be more interesting. Instead of receiving the bonus from all the achievements, you would choose a single one and 'equip' it. I believe this would solve many of the previously discussed problems.

In my opinion 1 achiv will be too less maybe 3 or 5 equipment will be more good

< Message edited by TurkishIncubus -- 2/2/2011 3:15:22 >

Epic  Post #: 1
2/1/2011 14:51:36   
Snaipera

Bad idea ... Lots of people gonna flame . Let's just leave things as they are . Perhaps in future some 4 star shops would be nice . 4 because both f2p and p2p players can reach that quite easily nowadays
AQW Epic  Post #: 2
2/1/2011 14:54:19   
TurkishIncubus

^ % stat increases can be unbalance idk but the others like
"NW's Hat - %40 discount on Mask change from steve :D (10 varium to change mask) "

this kind of things is good idea , in my opinion
Epic  Post #: 3
2/1/2011 15:02:04   
8x

If this was added to the game...
my frostbane would do extra 9% damage o.O
3% def
1% res
2% stun
1% crit
1% aux damage
1% deflect
4% hp
1% energy

^It doesnt look like much, but it would be really OPed
Epic  Post #: 4
2/1/2011 15:16:18   
Sparticus

From the beginning the achievements were designed as buttons that are depress-able. IF you can click on them there might have once been an idea floating around that they would actually do something when pressed. I don't believe it was meant to be an in battle advantage but more something akin to a movement such as throwing a football for the Super-bowl achievement or wearing Hanks leg for defeating Hank's achievement. There are some humorous ideas that spring from this theory but they would require a great deal of time to program and design so I doubt they are even a blip on the current work list. Besides, they really wouldn't add to the battles so they become nothing more then fluff and this game already has enough of that.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 5
2/1/2011 15:17:55   
Laos

While its all well and good to have little battle augmentations, all of these achievements add up.
If one were to have every achievement, your looking at a huge damage increase, increased rates to block/stun ect...
Something like this would only benefit people with achievement after achievement and cause huge battle imbalances between those who have earned them, and people who cannot achieve them.
AQW Epic  Post #: 6
2/1/2011 15:29:26   
TurkishIncubus

@8rlx0

Your frost bane will do 2,88=3 more dmg and if we consider there will be resist increasing achievments , i think not much for all those achievs.
And if ppl find % stats oped , we can do like un battle things like

quote:

its just an idea we can improve this with you helps and with this finaly achievments will be important

@Laos

Thats why we call them Achievment they should add something to the achieved person. 6 star player and zero star player is equal in battle , The 6 star person take all those for nothing.
And same thing i said for 8rlx0
quote:

And if ppl find % stats oped , we can do like un battle things like

quote:

< Message edited by TurkishIncubus -- 2/1/2011 15:32:48 >
Epic  Post #: 7
2/1/2011 15:42:32   
orrthehunter

I was think more like the more Stars you have the more EXP and/or credit you will get or more battle tokens or influence will be given.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 8
2/1/2011 15:48:07   
TurkishIncubus

^ nice idea i think , stars should have some effect
Epic  Post #: 9
2/1/2011 15:52:04   
Denolth
Sailing

Equippable achievements instead of a passive bonus would be more interesting. Instead of receiving the bonus from all the achievements, you would choose a single one and 'equip' it. I believe this would solve many of the previously discussed problems.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 10
2/1/2011 15:59:09   
TurkishIncubus

^ good but than we need to increase their % because %1 is too low for only 1 effect
Epic  Post #: 11
2/1/2011 16:04:18   
9001WaysToLaugh

Sorry but no support from me. Unless it's only one at a time. Then you have my full support (which isn't much because i'm not using a support build right now :P)
Epic  Post #: 12
2/1/2011 16:31:36   
Xendran

I have 4 pages of achievments. That would be an insane boost
AQ DF Epic  Post #: 13
2/1/2011 16:32:41   
  Digital X

Beep Beep! ArchKnight AQ / ED

I have 6 Achievements, it would be a teeny weeny boost :3
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 14
2/1/2011 18:44:01   

I like Dudu Master's idea, we should be able to choose somewhere from 3-5 achievements to equip, and of course have their percentiles be increased a bit and people who have a variety of achievements can choose their favorites.

Anyways I support this idea and like it.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 15
2/1/2011 20:13:22   
Novaburst

The only thing is some achievements I could see no possible use for, like coffee and other just "fun" achievements, plus I just think achievements should be for showing off, but I wouldn't mind if they gave a bit of a boost or something, but I'd want it to be like 2046808/Dudu said and only be able to activate a few of them. :)
DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 16
2/1/2011 20:22:17   
Polandor

If we can equip only one at once, I'm ok with it as long as they are small benefit, and the best should be from earn able achievement.

< Message edited by Polandor -- 2/1/2011 20:26:17 >
Post #: 17
2/1/2011 20:24:24   
tigura

the stat bonuses would have to be REALLY small.
DF Epic  Post #: 18
2/2/2011 0:54:38   
Lord GaGa

If you only have 1 or 2 achivements... then your now likely to get anything. Because the majoity of good players have under 60ish hp.. so 1% isnt even gonna do 1 more point.
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 19
2/2/2011 0:59:14   
edwardvulture

@ above, they round up everything.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 20
2/2/2011 1:08:52   
The Cannible

I think that giving you discounts and other non-battle bonuses would be good, also to have it be balanced you would for sure have to have 1-3 equipable, Not just having them all passive. And another suggestion it they could possibly give you a "bonus skill" to use when you equipped it, Naturally the skill would have to have a set lvl, to make it so they weren't OP. That way a Merc could use a level... 5 plasma bolt, at the cost of his mana and it would be enhanced by his tech, I think this would put a very fun spin on the game. It's like free stat points, strategically placed to fit your build perfectly. I also think that would give us a HUGE increase in the diversity of our builds.
DF  Post #: 21
2/2/2011 1:40:31   
orrthehunter

I still support the more stars or achievements you have the more EXP and credit you get from lose and/or win since once lvl 25+ you need to gather over thousands of EXP while still being stuck with the same amount of EXP you gain since lvl 1.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 22
2/2/2011 2:24:42   
charwelly

Why would we need this and it makes no snese

Retired Again.
AQW Epic  Post #: 23
2/2/2011 2:34:21   
Lord/Fredd

What about an Achievments shop? In the shop you could buy an upgraded version of Alpha Blade if you were Alpha player, Elite items, and maybe later when the cap is increased, a better version of Founder Armour. Also Achievements as "Titans Helm" could make you able to buy his staff, and Nightwraith Hat could make you able to get his hat/hair as a haircut?
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 24
2/2/2011 3:19:27   
TurkishIncubus

^ Special shops will unbalance more , Founders already got the best armors , Maybe only Boss NPC shops is logical so everybody can get them if they defeat The NPC

I updated with some other options
Epic  Post #: 25
Page:   [1] 2   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> Achievments With Effects
Page 1 of 212>
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition