Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Book of Companionship - February Book Project

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> [The Workshop] >> Craft Discussion >> Book of Companionship - February Book Project
Page 1 of 212>
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
2/1/2011 16:44:09   
Eukara Vox
Legendary AdventureGuide!

Alrighty, submissions are open for business. I will be posting the Prologue soon. This is the official discussion thread for the Book of Companionship.

Companionship can be a few things.
It can be about
.........Love
.........Relationships
.........Friendship
.........Bonding
.........Finding a soul mate
.........Learning the value of Friendship
.........Learning the value of Relationships

You get the picture. I personally didn't want a Book of Love. Sorry, but love stories are... well, let's just say I was not up for reading 25 Love stories.

Though, just by saying that I am probably daring all of you to write one just to torture me...

< Message edited by Eukara Vox -- 2/1/2011 16:45:40 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 1
2/1/2011 18:17:13   
The Doctor

Submission is sent.
quote:

Though, just by saying that I am probably daring all of you to write one just to torture me...

Yes, yes you are.

Thank you,
~The Doctor
Epic  Post #: 2
2/1/2011 19:13:43   
Mordred

I'll make up for not writing for the Book of Joy this time around! *begins concocting a tale that isn't strictly about love*

< Message edited by Mordred -- 2/1/2011 19:14:05 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 3
2/1/2011 22:10:43   
Wildroses
A beautiful Rose,
always and forever

I'll certainly be submitting something in the latter half of February. I have two possibilities, one unwritten, one which is written and needs massive editing and tweaking. I'll see how busy I am this February. But rest assured Eukara, they both tend towards friendship and relationships rather than love.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 4
2/2/2011 11:47:48   
Xplayer
Roaming the Web

Oh what was my idea for this one? ...Oh yeah, I remember. Expect a deconstruction of my least favorite holiday of the year, VALENTINE'S DAY! This will be fun to write.
AQ AQW  Post #: 5
2/2/2011 12:03:36   
doomdemon

umm im new at this but can any members add me to there group
Post #: 6
2/2/2011 14:26:31   
Torn

Can our story be about companionship and tragidy?
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 7
2/2/2011 15:08:25   
Eukara Vox

Yes, Torn, you can incoporate tragedy. The main focus this month is on the various aspects of Companionship. Tragedy is frequently a part of that, often molding and shaping it.

And doomdemon, we do not have any groups in this forum. we are all Legends and Loreians.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 8
2/2/2011 15:29:07   
Ultrapowerpie

Mail Moogle of AdventureQuest

Companionship?

This is the perfect time to break out:

THE SNOOGLY WOOGLIES!!!

:D

Oh you will all have warm fuzzies all around once you read my submission.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 9
2/2/2011 15:37:09   
Torn

Looking forward to it Pie.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 10
2/3/2011 17:16:13   
MonsterMike9000

aww man..i totally have something in mind for this book. I dont have time though since Im currently moving. :/ Its been a busy 4months.
AQ  Post #: 11
2/3/2011 19:32:46   
superjars

/prepares to write awesomeness in a can. or a box. or something...

I'll work on my traditional poem/story combo, maybe some more if I can make the time.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 12
2/3/2011 20:54:36   
Kellehendros
Eternal Wanderer

I have engaged the sappiness generators, they are now warming up.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 13
2/4/2011 20:43:33   
Reaper Sigma

Halfway done with mine. It may end up being too long. What is the next theme going to be?
Post #: 14
2/6/2011 0:26:00   
Eukara Vox

I have no idea what the next topic will be. It will most likely be put to forum vote.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 15
2/7/2011 14:47:17   
The Bansheebot

I'm working on a short story now. Be ready for it to be dark. And very anti-Valentines Day.
But in all the best aspects.
I should have in in the next two or so weeks.
Post #: 16
2/10/2011 17:01:55   
Reaper Sigma

Can Book of Woe be a choice? Pretty please? I want to follow up a happy topic with a sad one.
Post #: 17
2/13/2011 1:09:44   
Eukara Vox

Finally, yes I know. The prologue is short, but I think it gives plenty of potential for the intermission and end.

1. Prologue: That Day..........................................................................................................Eukara Vox
Anyone know what Eukara Vox doesn't look forward to?

Hopefully, people are still working on this. I am interested to see how many people are going to try and make me pummel me with love stories and poems.

< Message edited by Eukara Vox -- 2/13/2011 1:13:30 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 18
2/13/2011 15:18:47   
The Bansheebot

By the way, when I do get it ready, how exactly do I send it to you? Should I just copy+paste from Word and send that in a PM? Or is there an attachment system I could use?
Sorry I've not done this before. ;P
EDIT: Or do we just post it in the thread?

< Message edited by The Bansheebot -- 2/13/2011 15:20:06 >
Post #: 19
2/13/2011 15:23:35   
Eukara Vox

Well, depending on the size, you could PM it to me in bits, or use an external site like pastbin, or gdoc and send me a link. I have people do both.

I would rather you not make a thread, as we like these stories to be a surprise to the readers.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 20
2/14/2011 0:03:43   
alexmacf

quote:

You have no idea.
I've already come up with several and I've only known what the topic is for two and a half minutes. Bwahahaha!
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 21
2/22/2011 21:18:25   
Eukara Vox

2. Presence..........................................................................................................................Superjars
Rough times have no chance when friends are around.
3. .lynx..................................................................................................................................The Doctor
Comfort lies in the promises we make to one another

Here we go. Finally had time to finalise edits and approve. First of many I hope. Keep them coming. I am actually looking forward to being made sick from love stories.

< Message edited by Eukara Vox -- 2/22/2011 21:20:15 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 22
2/22/2011 22:50:43   
Ultrapowerpie

Mail Moogle of AdventureQuest

Oh Pie I still need to write my story. I'll try doing it... this week... since it's the last week...

YAY :D
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 23
2/23/2011 0:52:24   
alexmacf

Definitely writing something. I think I'll aim for a love story, just because of Euky's first post. ^_^ It'll be submitted toward the end of the week.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 24
2/23/2011 16:22:39   
Torn

I'm trying my best, I promise to have it in by the end of the week. (Curse you school!)
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 25
Page:   [1] 2   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> [The Workshop] >> Craft Discussion >> Book of Companionship - February Book Project
Page 1 of 212>
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition