Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: ALpha/Elite/Founder

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: ALpha/Elite/Founder
Page 2 of 3<123>
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
2/2/2011 10:25:27   
goldslayer1

@snaipera
i mean lvl 32 beta weps
those weps are only fine for a lvl 25 (actualy a bit OP for lvl 25)
they need to update beta weps
also founder armor is lvl 25 yet it got a buff. and now its better than any armor in the game.
AQW Epic  Post #: 26
2/2/2011 10:38:54   
sleddyboy3

Elite got unlimited varium for free for a while, then they got 20k varium free. Also, they got Founder and Beta stuff.
AQ DF MQ Epic  Post #: 27
2/2/2011 10:58:43   
Rush

Nope. Stupid idea.

Now if you put non battle items in there. AKA Houses, House and Faction decorations, bikes, ehh I would support it a bit more.

Also Elites should get the best stuff, there the one who paid and fueled the game early on
Post #: 28
2/2/2011 11:02:32   
Snaipera

Founder promotion is over . Get over it , no more free stuff for you . You got an armor , beta weapons , 5000 credits , achievement worth a million points and 5000 varium for the humble amount of 35$ . Elites got PLENTY as well , no need to give them more free stuff . FOCUS ON THE CURRENT STATE OF THE GAME INSTEAD OF CRYING FOR FREE STUFF !!!! Quit asking for bikes , houses , hairstyles and god knows what else . Just play the game already and be grateful the staff gave you all of that !
AQW Epic  Post #: 29
2/2/2011 11:02:39   
helloguy

Alphas deserve something. Elites have enough. IDC about founders
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 30
2/2/2011 11:04:04   
goldslayer1

@snaipera u mean 5500 for elite and founder. while beta only got 3500
also yeah they got way too much stuff.
and with founder armor being bffed making stat abusing even more possinle is just unbalanced.
they need to buff beta weps aswell.
also snaipera
elites got basicaly what founders got and alot more for just $20
yes because unlike AE ED was cheaper in alpha
AQW Epic  Post #: 31
2/2/2011 11:12:41   
Snaipera

Elites supported the game when there were no fancy bazookas, shiny weapons and crap like that . They deserve it . Their investition is the reason for the game we see today . They deserve everything they got . No more , no less . Founders were second to do that . Therefore received less stuff that the elites - an armor and an achievement . They were the first ones to support the game after the elites kept it running . Betas helped during beta and received STILL useful even at lvl 32 weapons . Enough is enough .
Alpha players helped testing and ... well that's it . They got weapons and an achivement worth a ton of points . That's good enough . What else did they do ? Register earlier , big whoop ..
AQW Epic  Post #: 32
2/2/2011 11:16:16   
Crossor

I am sorry but this idea is stupid. I am a Founder-Elitle and beta tester and i was already given 20k credits and 20k varium plus all the beta items for free. I don't need anymore of your pity!
Post #: 33
2/2/2011 11:16:30   
goldslayer1

i think the guy should add beta to the tittle.
i know beta weps can be OP. but then again the staff did say they would be among the strongest, which isn't true at this point.
not to mention we have no counter parts of our zooka or gun or primaries
AQW Epic  Post #: 34
2/2/2011 11:21:11   
Snaipera

When will you realize that the darn staff is level 25 . Get some better weapons . It has no stat requirements and when fully enhanced has a total of 29 stat modifiers . That's better than ANY F2P WEAPON . ANY ONE . At lvl 25 . That's FREAKIN AWESOME . The sidearm has +17 stats and +28 damage . 1 damage and 1 stat less that Imperial ACP which is also worth 925 varium . Also , Imperial ACP is a lvl 30 weapon . The Beta bazooka is the SECOND BEST bazooka in the game STATWISE . It lacks in damage points but for God's sake , IT'S A LVL 25 WEAPON ......... Your whining will not get you a buff . Too bad !
AQW Epic  Post #: 35
2/2/2011 11:21:53   
Cookielord12

i think beta players who didnt upgrade should be given more than a badge. in most of the AE games i think beta non upgrade got items. as for founders and betas they are OP already and im not sure about alpha. i dont see many people with alpha
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 36
2/2/2011 11:23:25   
helloguy

Elites got: Elite badge, 20k credits,20k varium,founder badge, founder armor, the first bike, beta badge ,and beta weapons. I feel so sorry for them -.-" (sarcasm)
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 37
2/2/2011 11:28:08   
goldslayer1

@snaipera
funny cause when founders whined over their LVL 25 armor they got a buff.
also i said lvl 32 beta weps not lvl 25.
all i see is our money being ripped off and them trying to make more by putting up new deals like asrael bane. i wonder how much they made in a day with azrael bane.
$10k maybe?
either way
they could make lvl 32 versions of the weps, with +32 damage on gun, with +18 stats
zookas with +37 and +18 stats (also beta zooka is third best in the game)
and make the primaries go up to 33 or 34 stats with +32 damage or else how can i be a mage?
u cant be a decent mage if u dont have founder armor, and bunny zooka.
i had non of those and when beta weps were good i was a beast.
because all i used for 2 vs 2 was impulse armor and beta weps, and i use to clutch it against the lvl 31 founder support abusing mercs, with top gear that was still better than beta weps. and i use a 5 focus build so i didn't care about the requirements
AQW Epic  Post #: 38
2/2/2011 11:41:21   
Snaipera

^ I don't have a founder armor , just the "crappy" space armor which has 2 stat points less and 1 point more resistance ,which completely makes up for it . As for a zooka , I use Ghoul Cannon , it does wonders but I agree it's time for MORE STAT POINTS on bazookas and get rid of those bunny zookas that were an unfair deal anyway . How many countries in the world have the freakin AE card ??? They cost like 2000 varium to buy in game . Have no stat requirements . Time for them to go !
AQW Epic  Post #: 39
2/2/2011 11:42:57   
goldslayer1

@snaipera
its called ordering cards from places like ebay and perhaps amazon (idk if amazon has them)

surprisingly AE market called heromart dosn't let u order AE card. so yeah i guess its pretty messed up. but still alot of people payed $50 for beta weps because ED guarantedd that they would be among the strongest weps in ED and im not seeing that.

< Message edited by goldslayer1 -- 2/2/2011 11:44:01 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 40
2/2/2011 11:44:06   
Snaipera

It was a 2-week promotion and the shipment took exactly 14 days . There was no time in hell i could get one of those . On top of that , they have been dominating for over an year now ... time to evolve. Too offtopic...
AQW Epic  Post #: 41
2/2/2011 11:49:20   
goldslayer1

u do realize u can buy exp[ress shipment?
also have u tried stocking?
perhaps an upgrade card or 2 saved incase there are any events.
u basicaly cant do anything without good aux. and beta cannon is only good for tanking builds (hence the tank mage in 2 vs 2)
its a well known fact that the game is evolving and we are lvling up. but beta weps isn't evolving when founder did.
AQW Epic  Post #: 42
2/2/2011 12:06:32   
eragonshadeslayer67

hey why don't founders/elites/alphas just get all their losses changed into wins, immediately get all badges, rank up to god rank, and get unlimited gold and varium! that sounds mighty fair don't u think? and beta people who've paid $7000 get nothing!

seriously? who do founders/elites/alphas think they r? elites got 20k var for the price of a measl $25 IIRC, the hoverbike, a once unlimited var amount (meaning they woulda bought a crap load of weps and still have 20k var when unlimited var was take away), also founders get the BEST armor in game with the BEST stats (don't anyone even dare say space warrior is better than founder!) and the beta stuff for free!

alphas... they didn't pay anything so what should they get? enough rarity points for treasure hunter badge sounds fair, and they probably also get the 1k var given to beta testers who linked their accounts to a master account

Imo everyone has enough, w.e comes out in the future should be fair game!

< Message edited by eragonshadeslayer67 -- 2/2/2011 12:07:05 >

{AQW} Click for full guide to the Tower of NEcromancy! Lvs 0-10!!
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 43
2/2/2011 12:12:58   
helloguy

^ love the way you put it :)
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 44
2/2/2011 22:36:34   
Luna_moonraider

Elites were promised unlimited varium but no they dun get their unlimeted varium. i think elites should get 1 var for each battle they win. techically they are getting unlimitad var but u will have to work for it to get it. if a person does 200 wins per week(assuming he/she is a 2v2 player) that is 200 var. it is not much but it will encorage elites to play more. they can easily get 1000 var per month. that is = to 1 wep. seem fair for the elites since they did help ed. as for alphas and founders well i will post here when i think of something. alpha should get more creds maybe and founder they dun need much cause thier armor is already powerful.

< Message edited by Luna_moonraider -- 2/2/2011 22:58:31 >

AQW Epic  Post #: 45
2/2/2011 22:45:29   
Wraith

@Above: Finally someone who thinks rather than complains! A person with a brain!
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 46
2/2/2011 22:48:17   
xxXSatanic_AbyssXxx

missed the page 2, I can't find a delete button =P

< Message edited by xxXSatanic_AbyssXxx -- 2/2/2011 22:49:38 >
Post #: 47
2/2/2011 22:53:10   
Wraith

Good point. Think about that!

Hoverbike takes about fifty? tries. Thats 250 tokens, 250 1vs1 wins or 125 2vs2 wins.

Others have to spend 15k cr and 1.5k Varium AT LEAST! At max 24k and 1.5k respectively. Or 30k cr and no Var. Oh, and some ultimate non-var item comes along, and what is it? A BIKE that cost 28.5k Credits! Only Varium people have it because the 15k creditrs from 10k Varium adds up.

I'm not ranting, I just think that something needs to be done.

Oh, and they get the Treasure Hunter real easy, they have Hoverbike RARE for free.
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 48
2/2/2011 22:58:27   
Gree

Im all of the things that you wrote. Alpha, elite, and founder. I completely disagree that anyone with any of those titles deserve any more than they already received. I dont think any of the beta stuff should get a buff either. I'm extremely uncomfortable with the thought of any kind of retroactive bonus on items that are no longer available for everyone to get. It just widens the gap of the "haves" and "have nots" which is already wide enough.

also, could people stop saying elites got free varium. Ill admit it was a great deal for anyone who purchased the "elite" package, but it was a "purchase". I had to spend money to get it , it wasn't "free".

Maybe not everyone has the facts on the elite packages: There were 2. For 20$ you were given access to "elite" weapons to buy for credits, there was no varium at that time. It was more like a membership in in the other AE games, like star captain. There was also a package for $30 dollars that gave the same access to elite weapons and came with 15K credits.

@below: Just because i received items retroactively doesn't mean i think it's a good idea for the future of the game.

< Message edited by Gree -- 2/2/2011 23:16:30 >
Post #: 49
2/2/2011 23:02:27   
Wraith

@Gree: You bought 5k for $35. Then you got 20k for $100 Value, and Hoverbike (Worth at least 200 tokens)
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 50
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2] 3   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: ALpha/Elite/Founder
Page 2 of 3<123>
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition