Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: ALpha/Elite/Founder

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: ALpha/Elite/Founder
Page 3 of 3<123
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
2/2/2011 23:07:28   
Luna_moonraider

they promised elites unlimited varium elites paid lots to get that feature. it seem most elites feel cheated that they buy the elite package cause they did not get wat thye were promised. but instead $100 worth or var and a bike which looks like a vaccum cleaner(no offence). btw u will need more thatn 200 tokens to get a bike u need like 1000 plus well it depends on your luck.

< Message edited by Luna_moonraider -- 2/2/2011 23:08:27 >

AQW Epic  Post #: 51
2/3/2011 0:39:11   
helloguy

They only paid like 25 dollars and got 20k varium 20k credits elite badge. All the founder stuff all the beta stuff a bike and they still want more for only paying 25$.......... Not gonna happen

Most elites that have posted here have said that they don't want anything else......

< Message edited by helloguy -- 2/3/2011 0:41:50 >
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 52
2/3/2011 1:29:33   
HydroMonk

Peace to the gods on the delta V elite forever !!!

~peace~
Post #: 53
2/3/2011 15:30:39   
Giras Wolfe

If I had a dollar for every time I've seen this thread topic...

Enjoy your stars, founders armor, achievements and bragging rights. Stop asking Titan and Nightwraith to design weapons for you and you alone, a tiny fraction of the current player base.
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 54
2/4/2011 14:26:20   
desti_tutor

elites n founders dont need anything more
but yea alpha should be given some free varium like 10k , if they feel so

and everyone is complaining elites got joined just a month back n have all the advantages

thats NOT true!

Elite phase was for couple of months , not just few days
and we had to wait for 15 to 20 mins. for a single battle to start.n believe me thats a lot of patience :P
we just got 20k var by the end of it and in the phase where we were given unlimited var , nuthing much was available for purchase by varium ,most of it was wasted in experience booster :P

i mean wats 20k var ?that was depleted in just 2 weeks lol

all i felt happy was for founder armour , thats it !

Post #: 55
2/4/2011 16:23:40   
semolino9

If these shops were to open:
What would happen to the people who played in alpha and beta, bought varium in beta (with founder offer) but did not get the alpha or beta badges.
AQ DF Epic  Post #: 56
2/4/2011 16:43:21   
Crossor

^ there is no such thing because they would of gotten the badges.
Post #: 57
2/4/2011 18:06:48   
helloguy

I think only alphas deserve something. I have respect for alphas that still play and have been playing for a while, alphas haven asked for anything and I think it's about time they got something nice.
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 58
2/5/2011 1:05:07   
Nukas

Which means a new player will never be as powerful as them?

Doesn't seem very attracting... for new players.
Post #: 59
Page:   <<   < prev  1 2 [3]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: ALpha/Elite/Founder
Page 3 of 3<123
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition