Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Lvl Up

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> Lvl Up
Page 1 of 212>
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
2/3/2011 16:12:01   
Evric

I think its time that we should should be able to lvl 33 already
who is with me ;)

< Message edited by Evric -- 2/3/2011 16:26:27 >
Post #: 1
2/3/2011 16:13:03   
Nebula

Not me. Its not even been that long since we were able to get to level 32. And there is hardly any level 32 weapons, and there's no permanent level 32 weapons.
I'd say give it a month or two, really.
Post #: 2
2/3/2011 16:23:58   
goldslayer1

i say let us get exp until we are 1 exp away from lvl 33
that way when the lvl cap those come we only need 1 fight to lvl up
this way all the fights that we do until next lvl up wont be a complete waste of no exp
anyone agree?
AQW Epic  Post #: 3
2/3/2011 16:41:30   

I don't agree, but I do agree with people who are bored of being level 32.
Reason I don't agree is because Nebula said, there isn't many level 32 weapons and with that said we're going to complain about the same thing with level 33, and then you will have 2 different levels(the 32's and the 33's) complaining about weapons and items. And even then, those who are constantly on the leaderboard will achieve level 33 first and within the week might complain about how they are bored.
Maybe in a few months they should release the new level.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 4
2/3/2011 16:46:57   
Matgon

Guys remember there weren't any level 31 weapons until shortly after level 32 was realesed?

Level 32 permanent equipment will come with level 33, bring it on!
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 5
2/3/2011 16:52:39   
Sparticus

Raising the level cap will also lead to stat inflation. Giving players 4 more stat points isn't going to help control the balance problem we already have.
Remember, every time you raise the level cap you get four more stat points and one more skill point to allocate.
Varium players with enhanced weapons and armors already cause balance issues and giving them more stats points without some means of leveling the builds all out would be hazardous. Perhaps its time for another stat. Try to make a balanced build with strength, dex, tech, support and lets call the new one intellect.
Now all those stat points will get watered down because you have to add some from each category to the new intellect stat. All of the sudden you don't have enough stats to abuse anything now do you?
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 6
2/3/2011 16:57:32   
goldslayer1

how about this new intellect stat is a stat that powers up the tech mages?
i mean u have to be smart to be a magician right?
this would also mean that they will have to add intellect stat modifiers to all weapons including rares.
that also goes for armors. in this cause the armor getting a power up will be space armor since it must have 4 stat points on all stats aside from custom enhancements

< Message edited by goldslayer1 -- 2/3/2011 16:58:19 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 7
2/3/2011 17:01:12   
Nebula

quote:

Guys remember there weren't any level 31 weapons until shortly after level 32 was realesed?

Ummm. Yes there was. The Rixty Ripper/Soul Ripper and in Independance Day items. They were all level 31, and they was before level 32.
Post #: 8
2/3/2011 17:03:10   
goldslayer1

@nebula
dude those were all promotinals and rares.
we are talking about permanent
AQW Epic  Post #: 9
2/3/2011 17:13:04   
Nebula

^Quite a few of the items that were released at the same time as the Independance Day items remained permanent in the Overlord Guard's shop. I was talking about those ones as well as the rares.
Post #: 10
2/3/2011 17:16:59   
goldslayer1

well. im kinda pissed of at myself for not getting rixty rippers.
i had a ticket but i used on AQW not knowing it could be used on ED.
if i had known that the ED weps would be this good i would have used ticket on ED and not AQW
i wish there was some way to change it.
cause rixty rippers is like the same as azrael and frostbane
except for the fact that both promote str while frost and bane dont.

< Message edited by goldslayer1 -- 2/3/2011 17:17:49 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 11
2/3/2011 19:45:43   
Killzlot

I disagree if we do make the level cap 33 we will need higher weapons which will make new release slow to a large halt and also 33 is the next step then it will change to 34 then 35 and so on until it is level 100 this would make epicduel a epicfail and no one would play except new players and they will soon quit too.

< Message edited by Killzlot -- 2/3/2011 19:46:17 >

SMASH! KILL! DESTROY! All large essentails for your daily breakfast.
Post #: 12
2/3/2011 19:56:19   
xxmirxx

only way that would work if we remove class . as long we have class change it will never be balance. for lvl up why not we can lvl up to 35.
AQ Epic  Post #: 13
2/3/2011 20:29:30   
Xx. Christian .xX

i just wished that ALL THE WINS THAT WE DONE that doesnt givs exp that really suk u want this lvl to be raised LOL i agree but all the fight we hav woned di nothing but tokens influence & money thats all we got i just wish that we get are exp from all the fight we win and lose

u guys agree?
Post #: 14
2/3/2011 21:28:35   
goldslayer1

i think that there should be EXP reserves system
meaning for every battle that u do and u dont get actual EXP, u get it on reserves.
that way when lvl cap does come u can transfer said ammount from ur reserves to ur exp bar, that way we dont have to waste our time trying to get ahead, when we have technicaly already done it in weeks of pvping
AQW Epic  Post #: 15
2/3/2011 22:40:45   
xxmirxx

above

like DF when you reach lvl cap
AQ Epic  Post #: 16
2/4/2011 5:57:55   
TurkishIncubus

I dont think its the time for 33 lwl , Admins just started to do 32 lwl weps , we need atleast 3-4 months
Epic  Post #: 17
2/4/2011 23:55:56   
InceptionAE

im with u! i need to rank things up here... hp and energy i need..

ED~ Inception X
HS~ Chromium
AQW~ Deathblad
AQ3D~ Violent

AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 18
2/5/2011 0:00:45   
eragonshadeslayer67

NOT with you, lv 32 is far from a stable level as a previous post mentioned!! also the xp/gold earning system need to be balanced and changed a bit and I DON'T think that ED admins should waster another week for a new level (and the new weapons that will come a a result of it), it's sorta pointless, instead we should focus on things like battle modes and quests
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 19
2/5/2011 0:02:37   
InceptionAE

quests is a hint of failure to ED remember that.. and when it happens remember what i said.. im done here im out.

ED~ Inception X
HS~ Chromium
AQW~ Deathblad
AQ3D~ Violent

AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 20
2/5/2011 0:10:10   
eragonshadeslayer67

^if u think about it, it's the only way to advance for epicduel, there's not much you can expand on with just PvP

also dungeon, get outta here, stop complaining, because unlike other "complain posts" all u do is whine, how do u know quests r going to be fail?! maybe it's because it requires u to do 1 or 2 real people fights that you can't win, well too bad because if other non variums can win, then u should be able to too (and if ur a varium, then either quit of get better)
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 21
2/5/2011 0:13:37   
Gree

I don't see how this will benefit the players or the game at the moment. You will just be in the same position you are now once you get 33. This game suffers from a lack of content and balance, not levels.
Post #: 22
2/5/2011 0:16:11   
orrthehunter

^ ya 1 lvl to the the current Max lvl cap won't do much anyways. Increasing the level cap by 5 will make a difference and provide more room for more weapons, armor,and new areas for that lvl compared to 1 lvl cap increase.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 23
2/5/2011 0:33:43   
Nukas

quote:

i say let us get exp until we are 1 exp away from lvl 33
that way when the lvl cap those come we only need 1 fight to lvl up
this way all the fights that we do until next lvl up wont be a complete waste of no exp
anyone agree?

Agreed.
Post #: 24
2/5/2011 5:41:20   
H3P04

I would like to get the lvl cap raised up to lvl 33, but there shouldn't show up any lvl 33 weapons before we have lvl 32 even for non-varium people.
I mean that they should do this:
1)raise lvl cap to 33 so everyone could earn some exp not just waste your time battling as of lvl 32 and gain no exp.
2) Fill in for missing non-varium weapons like lvl 32 energy auxilary's and other.
3) Make lvl 33 weapons.
Epic  Post #: 25
Page:   [1] 2   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> Lvl Up
Page 1 of 212>
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition