Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

2 v 1 boss battles (updated)

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> 2 v 1 boss battles (updated)
Page 1 of 212>
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
2/4/2011 0:29:22   
Xxbbooxx

quote:

Features coming over in the next several weeks:

Event quests!
New Battle Modes including 2vs1 Boss Battles, and Survival mode!
Tournaments for rare prizes!
Much more!

(the update before 28th jan)

this looks awesome and i can't wait for it, i want to try it right now lol, so lets get the ball rolling.

what do you guys think about this? will it make certain achievements too easy to get? should their be different achievements? such as turning current acheivements into beating say George Lowe (1v1) achievement 3000 rating points, george lowe (2v1) 1000 rating points?

have fun with your opinions :)

Edit: i was watching my brother play on his level 9, and as it turns out, today the bazaar was opened up, i told him to walk through there, and there was a dude sitting there, blocking the path, we clicked on him and hes level 50, with no shop / challenge options except the done button, is it just me or does anyone think that this could be a new 2v1 boss?

< Message edited by Xxbbooxx -- 2/5/2011 3:14:33 >
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 1
2/4/2011 0:31:14   
goldslayer1

i cant wait for the 1 vs 2 thing. if its on players i asume the 2 players ur fighting are atleast 3 lvls below u.
and if its NPC then this would be a great way to get 2 vs 2 wins on ur record
AQW Epic  Post #: 2
2/4/2011 0:40:55   
orrthehunter

^ It say Boss battle so it'll be 2 players vs 1 Boss NPC.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 3
2/4/2011 1:06:43   
Xxbbooxx

yeah itll be 2 players onto one, boss so it should be pretty epic, but do you guys think their should be seperate achievements for 1v1 against the boss and 2v2 against him?

also do you think you should be able to challenge them 2v1 when your 10 levels lower, like say for hank, instead of one lvl22+ fighting him, two level 17+ people could?
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 4
2/4/2011 1:15:23   
xxmirxx

they have been say since game start. were is it now nothing to show.
AQ Epic  Post #: 5
2/4/2011 2:05:51   
Hun Kingq

This is a good improvement but what happens if you get a partner that runs on you. Shows up with no Aux or sidearm. Better yet like what happens to me a lot get partnered up with a level 24 with just a staff, claws, or a club. Basically it would be a 1vs1 battle.
Epic  Post #: 6
2/4/2011 2:07:26   
Xxbbooxx

well, then you have a dummy to take damage instead of you :)

sound good? lol
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 7
2/4/2011 2:09:18   
Lord/Fredd

It will probably be a new Boss, which you can only fight with a partner... The boss will probably have a strong multi ;D
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 8
2/4/2011 2:14:24   
Xxbbooxx

i hope your wrong... lol otherwise it will be another thing i cant do for another 5 levels lol (im 27 atm)
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 9
2/4/2011 3:47:14   
King FrostLich

I'm pretty sure, George Lowe is the no.1 most likely 2v1 boss battle we will have.
Epic  Post #: 10
2/4/2011 5:39:04   
Lord/Fredd

Maybe he will be stronger in 2 vs 1, like maybe not weak to frost anymore :P
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 11
2/4/2011 6:10:24   
TurkishIncubus

Ppl will need mages in 2vs1 battle XD , we have a great potential to heal with reroute.

< Message edited by TurkishIncubus -- 2/4/2011 6:11:01 >

Epic  Post #: 12
2/4/2011 6:34:21   
HydroMonk

... and what aboute 2 massacre
Post #: 13
2/4/2011 9:39:27   
nosey123
Friendly!

A lot of possible synergy combos. *thinks and goes wow*

Malf + energy massacre
Smoke + artillery
Technician + Bunker

But we have that in 2v2. :p

We just get the ability to lay the hurt on just one opponent and i am sure they will no doubt be TOUGH.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 14
2/4/2011 9:42:57   
TurkishIncubus

^

For me 1 strong atck is an energy loss against Boss NPC , for more continues things , i think best is Healer Mage and Tank Merc.

< Message edited by TurkishIncubus -- 2/4/2011 9:43:08 >
Epic  Post #: 15
2/4/2011 9:44:41   
goldslayer1

quote:

It say Boss battle so it'll be 2 players vs 1 Boss NPC.

in that case. i want a tag option.
meaning its a system where u tag urself with another player. and ur tag challenges the boss
that way i dont have to deal with lvl 27 newbies against bosses.
this can also be a great feature added to 2 vs 2 and allow players to actualy pick their partners in 2 vs 2 battles
example:
i tag with my friend. thru the tag option we click join 2 vs 2 and we get partned up in 2 vs 2. this also allows for more strategies and allow players to have higher winrates.
AQW Epic  Post #: 16
2/4/2011 13:17:43   
SCORPIOZZz

quote:

this also allows for more strategies and allow players to have higher winrates.

Higher win rate for you lower win rate for others :) BAD IDEA ** u might be the "OTHERS"**

< Message edited by SCORPIOZZz -- 2/4/2011 13:27:25 >
Epic  Post #: 17
2/4/2011 13:38:37   
Buffy A. Summers

If 2vs1 Is Anything Like 2vs2... This Will Be A Complete Disaster.

Being Paired With A Random Level 27 Non-Varium Or Worse Yet, Having Your Partner Leave... Would Destroy 2vs1 Records, Fun And Playability.

One Year Later, They Have Yet To Fix All The "Balance" Issues Of 2vs2. I Hope They Impliment A Better Battle System Before They Introduce This Long Awaited Feature.
AQW Epic  Post #: 18
2/4/2011 20:52:41   
RandomForumer
Banned

Yes. Maybe on that lv 50 npc blocking bazaar.
Buffy its :l it's 2v1 boss
Serisouly read

< Message edited by RandomForumer -- 2/4/2011 21:04:07 >
Post #: 19
2/4/2011 21:18:02   
jegaggin

i personally look forward to battling these 2v1 battles coz im getting bit bored with the long waits in 2v2. IN 1v1 everyone knows the esscence is speed so they play fast so either side will probably win in 6 turns.
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 20
2/4/2011 21:29:01   
ShadowQupid

"BOSS" battle I just understood it!!! That means the realese is coming soon after the quest thing... because then we'll have Boss npc's :O
AQW Epic  Post #: 21
2/4/2011 21:45:25   
Xxbbooxx

@buffy i don't see a problem in being paired with a lvl27 non varium (i am varium), because they can things up like heal, technician, defence matrix, energy shield, field commander, intimidate, venom, malfunction and reflex boost, all to help the lvl 32 they get paired with.
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 22
2/4/2011 23:59:55   
InceptionAE

i think its crap, nuff said, done.

ED~ Inception X
HS~ Chromium
AQW~ Deathblad
AQ3D~ Violent

AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 23
2/5/2011 0:06:49   
eragonshadeslayer67

I think that 2 vs 1 is VERY interesting, it's going to be fun to see what humongously intense challenges we'll be able to face in a 2 vs 1 fight

also, forget 2 vs 2 balancing, 1 vs 1 is unfair enough as it is, I create a good build just to get defeated by the same noobishly crap mage build 90% of the high lv mages r using because they get first turn, rage deflect, normal deflect, and a crit, and even so I can still get them down to 1 hp on their knees with no heals , but seriously the LUCK factor in epicduel needs to be BALANCED first BECAUSE the downside/upside of luck is too large (crits/deflects shouldn't be taken away but they should be changed so that the person that gets his one or two crit/deflect shouldn't have such a huge advantage over the other players
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 24
2/5/2011 3:43:37   
Xxbbooxx

i updated first post from here, carry on posting, this is fun to watch and get involved in.
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 25
Page:   [1] 2   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> 2 v 1 boss battles (updated)
Page 1 of 212>
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition