Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

(DF) Descent

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> [The Bookshelves] >> AE Fanfiction >> DragonFable >> (DF) Descent
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
2/4/2011 21:24:55   
Sinis

Chapter One: Friendship

At dark times, it is said that someone needs to spread the light everywhere. Who, no one knows. How it will end? No one knows. He, she, it or they may fail, and darkness would reign. Anyways, hope is never lost. Not when the time is close.
In the little city of Realgam, three teens, named Leon, Raven and Dan, were at the latter's house, talking about weird things. Leon started to speak:
- We should train to be warriors! But I know you wouldn't use swor...
Dan interrupted:
- Don't even talk about swords.
His brown hair covered both his eyes, and then, he said:
- You know why. For obvious and painful reasons.
Right after it, he glared at Leon, who said:
- Okay, okay! Nothing about the sharp things that cut your hand off!
Raven glared at him, and said:
- Don't talk about it, or I'll puke at your face. You know, it's GROSS.
Her violet eyes, and Dan's golden eyes intimidated Leon. He said:
- Should you stop glaring at me?
Dan smirked and said:
- Okay. You win. You surely looks like a scaredy cat.
Leon glared at him, and his light blue eyes didn't had effect. They heard a strange chanting, and then, they ran to Dan's bedroom.
In a blink of eyes, a blackout happened. The trio was scared, not seeing anything. Raven heard a strange sound and whispered to Leon:
- There is something inside this house.
Leon whispered to Dan
- Something is here. Are you with your cat? Anyways, follow me. You need protection.
He whispered:
- Come here. I know a secret place. And Neat is with me.
Before they found the secret place, a beast kidnapped them. When they woke up, they were tied up with a man named Tomix, and two necromancers were chanting. The beast became smoke, and the mancers's chanting was a strange music, chilling the spine of the trio. They stopped the chanting, released Dan, and made a strange ritual. Black runes surrounded him, and then his own shadow covered him. Immense energy emerged, and the necromancers said:
- HE is the one! Wake up, beast of the darkness realm!
Tomix shouted:
- You're killing him! Stop!
They made a shadow cover his mouth, and then, in the place that Dan was, the darkness beast appeared. The necromancers said:
- Do our bidding, and cover the world in darkness!
The beast said:
- You can't tell me what to do.
The necromancers said:
- But WE summoned you!
The beast said again:
- You used an innocent to summon me. You'll die and he will live.
The necromancers screamed, and then, turned into skeletons. The beast said to the guys tied up:
- Your friend will live, and he'll gain a sixth sense. I'll fade.
The beast faded, and Dan appeared in the place. Leon shouted:
- Can you cut the ropes? Please?
Dan said:
- Okay. Just stop looking all freaked out.
He simply took off his right glove and, with the glint of metal, revealed a metal claw. He cut the ropes quickly, and the four fled. Suddenly, three more necromancers appeared, blocking the trio's path. One of them said:
- You won't flee.
They turned to flee, but the necromancers teleported to their fronts, and shouted:
- DIE!
They began to charge power, but when they released their attack, Dan reflected it with his steel claw, sending a beam of darkness shooting in all directions. Angered, the necromancers fled, and the group fled once again. They ran for several minutes with no more obstacles, yet Leon had forgotten to look down. A teen falling off a 50000 ft tall cliff would surely die, but luckily, at least two of them had payed attention. He caught on to the rope that suddenly dangled by his hands. Hauling himself onto the ledge, he found Raven waiting impatiently,the smallest of smiles on her lips and Dan some meters at the left, glaring at him. Suddenly, the necromancers teleported again, and the trio fled to the city. Leon shot a ball made of extremely powerful bolts of electricity at the Necromancers, who became totally paralyzed. When they arrived at the town again, everything was still dark, and Tomix gave an idea:
- We should hide in some corner.
Leon blinked, and said:
- Raven, remember the cave behind your house?
She said:
- Yes, and we should hide in there!
They found it, entered and topped with stones, and everyone, except Dan, fell asleep.
He was hearing a strange voice in his mind. It said:
- Hi. Dark times are coming, and you don't want to be involved.
He said, only in his thoughts:
- Who are you? Why are you in my mind? Should you let me sleep?
The voice said:
- First: I AM you. Second: That chanting woke me up. Third: Yes. If you don't sleep, you shouldn't be able to wake up soon tomorrow.
He fell asleep, and not much time after it, he woke up. When the rest woke up, it was daybreak, but the lights were back. When it was day, they went to their homes, and Tomix ran to a city named RavenLoss. They met again at afternoon, and talked about that night, but a lightning hit the ground, and a undead dragon with a castle on its back appeared in the sky. Three minions teleported,said:
- You three come with us!
and kidnapped them. Dan cut the minion's hand, but another of them held him again. They ended up at the castle, and a strange person in a red armor and a helm talked with them.
- I am Sepulchure. Remember it. One of you. IS the one who I want. And YOU will be my minion.
Dan asked:
- Why are we tied up?
Sepulchure said:
- Because the three will fall of my dracolich's back, and then, you'll be dropped at the cliff. Are you good on math? That will result at a freefall of 120001 ft fall.
Leon said:
- So, if one of us will be your minion, why you'd throw us off? The three of us will surely die!
The DoomKnight Lord threw them off to their deaths, but Dan summoned evil chains covered on dark energy to save them. Sepulchure saw it and thought :
- This is the one. I need him.
Raven teleported them off to the main square of the city. The dracolich vanished, and everyone at the city was prepared for a war.

< Message edited by DoomSand -- 3/28/2011 21:00:05 >
DF  Post #: 1
2/5/2011 20:53:23   
Sinis

Chapter Two: Rivalry

The citizens were right. A red fog appeared from nowhere, and the smell of blood became strong. Suddenly, lots of undead warriors attacked Realgam. The town elder shouted:
- You! Run to safety!
She led them to a forest known as the Legend Path, known for connecting the city to Oaklore, and behind Dan's house. Most of the children freaked out, and Dan glared at them. The boys became scared and the girls entered on a trance. Leon and Raven were behind them, so they weren't affected, and then, she said:
- Golden twisted eyes have this effect on women.
Sepulchure watched it from the castle, and snapped out of the fear. He said to his minions:
- They won't flee. Everyone is going to join the doom. And that trio isn't a exception. You there! En and Tropy! Call your army and search for them! NOW!
They responded:
- Yessssssss, massssterrr...(En)
- Weeeeeeeee wooonnnnn't faaaaaail(Tropy)
And then, they and a giant amount of Shadow Soldiers and of DeathKnights left the castle to catch them. During the entire day, Dan was tired, weak and with his golden eyes glowing red. The voice said:
- You and your friends need to hide somewhere. Now. The enemies are coming.
A girl was wandering near them, and he shouted:
- Don't move!
A glowing black katana nearly hit her nose. If she walked one step further, the katana would hit her head. She freaked out, but the golden evil eyes calmed her down. They hid behind long grass, but to not avail. The soldiers found them and kidnapped most of them, including Dan. The not kidnapped, except Raven, tried to fight back, and they charged at them. She shouted:
- Are you crazy? They'll kill us easily! Stop it!
She was right. While the children attacked, the aformentioned soldiers attacked with waves of dark energy, nearly killing everyone, except herself. Tropy glared at her, and said:
- Yooooooooooou... You won't survive long enoooooooooough... But we'll let you freeeee. Only this tiiiiiiiime.
She and the rest of the minions left, taking everyone with them. Leon knelt, and was prettily weak. He and Raven had to protect themselves, to find a way back, and to find the kidnapped children. He said to her:
- Well, why didn't you reacted? *pant* *pant* We could have defeated them!
She said to him:
- Stop daydreaming. They're much stronger. Anyway, this doesn't matter now. They kidnapped our friends, and we need to find them. And Dan still owes me 5 dollars. We NEED to find him, because he's not dying until I have my money back. Let's go!
They walked in the forest for hours, and while they were walking lost, they found an area full of campfires. They stopped to rest, and Shadow Soldiers appeared out of the campfires, slashed them with their katanas, and knocked out Leon with a dark pulse emanated form their bodies. Poor Raven was going to fight alone against the three of them. They hit her with their katanas, her long black hair swirling in the wind, and then, she heard a huge fuss. When she looked at the soldiers, she saw a dark lightning hitting them. She looked aside, and saw the DeathKnights and Dan, and he smirked at her. Luckily, she is the only girl immune to the evil eyes. She noticed that he caused the lightning. While the soldiers were still struggling, the lightning turned into chains, wrapping around and squeezing the soldiers. She didn't knew what to do, focused dark energy on her arms, and punched them repeatedly, but they weren't defeated. Some time after it, their shadows formed three Raven(No, not the animal, the character)-like shadows, got up and hurt them, and while they struggled to get free of the chains, they were squeezed again. Raven hit them a beam of electricity, and it zapped them. They struggled again, but the zap hurt them, the chains squeezed them, and their shadows attacked them at the same time. She hit them with a black ball of pure shadow, but it broke the chains. She summoned a black flame, and then, it took the form of a dragon, the eyes of it glew red, and it started to spin, hitting them. Suddenly, a giant ball of fire fell on them and scorched them. They still resisted, and attacked her with a dark pulse. A female DoomKnight appeared, her eyes glew red, she smiled at Raven, threw to her the Necrotic Sword of Doom and vanished after some time. They attacked with slashes and darkness balls. All hope seemed lost, but Leon woke up. He attacked with multiple bullets, and the soldiers attacked Raven. She was pretty weak, and Leon gave her a health potion and said:
- This will heal you. Drink it, I'll take care.
She asked:
- Are you sure?
He responded:
- Dan's dad gave to him some of these. And he gave them to me!
He shot toxic bullets, and the soldiers became poisoned. She drunk it and was healed back to battle. She summoned a darkness dragon, and it breathed evil flames on them. One of the soldiers slashed her, and the another's katana glew light red, and slashed her with full power, and right after that, their shadows attacked them again. She was tired, but still had a trick under her sleeve. Her hand got engulfed in dark energy, and then, she summoned darkness that turned on spikes, defeating both of them. Leon found the kidnapped children, and they were back to search the friend of theirs. They found the DeathKnights, but Dan simply vanished. The DeathKnights said:
- That boy tricked us! But to not avail. We'll kill you, eat your flesh, and spare your bones in the forest.
And then, they walked on their directions, but the disappeared boy appeared behind them, his menacing eyes glowing, and then he said:
- No one harms my friends and flees unharmed!
And then, he summoned black and purple scorpions to poison them. Raven was too tired to battle, so Leon and Dan had to fight. Since both of them were weak, they couldn't fight back. The first summoned fire bullets, and the latter stabbed them with multiple icicles. While the enemies were about to murder them, Raven was up for battle again and the dark energy enfulged her. Her eyes became red, and she said:
- Like Dan said: No one harms my friends and flees unharmed!
She attacked them with a immense darkness power, defeating them easily. At the castle, Sepulchure said:
- She's also powerful. I also need her. The bullet guy can be useful, but I need to continue looking. And for the doomed guy, I'll say he is going to join me. Someday. And this day is near.
Back to the forest, the trio was near the children, and heard a snore.

< Message edited by DoomSand -- 2/24/2011 16:21:38 >
DF  Post #: 2
2/6/2011 17:53:05   
Sinis

Chapter 3: Doom

Leon remembered them of the another kidnapped children, and Dan said he knew where they were. They were guarded by sleeping guards and tied up in trees. Ravenf said:
- How can we save them if we can't cut the ropes?
Dan corrected:
- YOU can't cut, but I can. I just need to sneak up.
He cut the ropes, and the children escaped, but they accidentally woke up the guards. The trio said:
- We'll guard the back! Flee!
The three DoomKnights said, one right after the another:
- Foolish humans. Do you think you stand a chance? You didn't died the first time, but NOW you'll die!
A dragon appeared behind Raven, and they rode it to safety. They found a little city, and stopped there. The dragon flied high, and in little time, was out of sight. They saw a giant red aggressive dragon, but when they were about to fight, a little moglin, named Twilly, climbed up the dragon, and then, a priest appeared behind it. She said:
- Forgive my little and my big friends there. I'm Lady Celestia. You should go to Oaklore.
Leon asked:
- Oaklore? You mean, that city right there?
She continued:
- Yes. Now, if you forgive me, bye. We'll meet again.
It started to hail, and they rushed to Oaklore. Dan's eyes glew red again, and he started to twitch. Some seconds after, the hailstorm hit them. Dan set up a protective shield, saving them from dying frozen. They found the castle, and a blonde guy with a hammer talked to them:
- My name is Rolith. Did you saw a young woman named Lady Celestia? She's on grave danger.
Dan said, with a much deeper voice:
- She walked to somewhere with a moglin named Twilly. But the forest is full of...
Leon said:
- What happened to your voice?
He responded, with normal voice:
- Nothing. Why?
Rolith said:
- Continuing, the forest is full of Dark and Graywolf Bandits. You need to find her.Calm down, I won't send green horn adventurers. And she should be safe now.
They left off to train, and found two knights in a catapult. They said:
- What do you think about searching for Doom Sand?
- Nope, that's too dangerous!
- Because of the effects?
Leon asked:
- What are the effects?
One of them speaked:
- If you touch any bit of Doom Sand, you would die, become your closest friend, travel in time, or be teleported somewhere.
Dan speaked, with deep dark voice again:
- So, if it's THAT dangerous, why do you want to collect it?
Raven glared at him, and said:
- Ok, we'll go collect. Everyone, be cautious.
Leon was thiking about that deep voice:
- Why does Dan's voice change? This is menacing. But now, I neeed to collect Doom Sand for creating ammo? This is getting stranger...
They found the Vurrmen ruins, and the knights said:
- The sand we need is deep into this dungeon. Vurrmen are guarding it, but looks like... we need to go now...
The trio said at the same time:
- Jerks.
They found a lot of Vurrmen, and Dan thought on a plan:
- Hey. I have a plan. I'll take care of them and you sneak over.
Leon said:
- We'd never abandon you! The three of us! Let's fight!
The Vurrmen heard it, and Raven scolded Leon:
- Thank you, bigmouth!
The Vurrmen were at big numbers, but they were pretty weak. They were defeated in seconds, but reinforcements appeared. Leon shot bullets at them, and Raven summoned darkness spikes. They were defeated AGAIN, but more reinforcements came. This time they were stronger. Dan's eyes glew light blue, and then, seconds after that, a big explosion hit the Vurrmen. They rushed to the deep part, but they saw three sides. Raven was confused:
- What's the side we want to go?
Leon said:
- Maybe this can do.
He gave to everyone a knot, and they explored it. Some time after that, Dan found a dead-lock, Raven found ANOTHER dead-lock, and Leon found the deeper part of the dungeon. They followed the lines, and found Leon. He and Raven tripped and fell on the sand. Suddenly, Leon's eyes glew gold, Raven's eyes glew light blue, and Dan's eyes glew violet. A blast of light, and then, the three were at the ground. When they got up, Dan was in Leon's body, Leon was in Raven's body, and she was in Dan's body. They screamed, and Raven said:
- That "transform into your closest friend" part meaned we switched bodies with the friend that were closer to us?So, I'm in a boy's body?
Dan/Leon smirked and said:
- Now you're a tomboy, and you're a bit feminine.
Leon/Raven said:
- When I get my body back, I'll crush your bones!
Raven/Dan shouted:
- Since I am into your body, I'll crush myself down!
More sand fell on them, and then, everyone was in their right bodies.
Luckily enough, Leon collected enough Doom Sand and they got back to Oaklore. The catapult guys said:
- Here's the cash. But now, we want more sand.
The trio glared at them, and activated the catapult, throwing them away.
They left the city to train, and then, they saw Rolith. He said:
- Okay, you might be a bunch of greenhorns, but I need you now. Take these weapons.
She received a staff, Leon, daggers, and he was going to give Dan a sword, but he said:
- No, I hate swords. For obvious and painful reasons. I already have my weapons.
He put SoulClaws on each hand, and said:
- NOW I'm ready.
They explored the forest, and heard a scream. They ran to the center of the forest, and found Celestia, being attacked by bandits. Rolith shouted:
- Stop it!
The bandits said:
- Give your money, or she dies.
Dan's eyes glew red and he summoned the chains, and they squeezed the thiefs, and killed them. Leon was shocked and said:
- Dan, stop! You saved Celestia! They are dead!
Dan's eyes stopped glowing, and the chains faded.
Rolith asked:
- He is always ruthless?
Leon said:
- He's calm, and somethings, he is creepy, but ruthless, he isn't.
Raven continued:
- He is acting pretty strange...
Celestia said:
- Thank you! You surely saved my life. But... why are you glaring at me?
Dan said:
- I'm not glaring at you. Behind you...
Leon threw a knife at the bandit. Rolith said he was going to Falconreach to meet a certain girl. Celestia was going to her home, and she was going to Falconreach too. She said them to follow her and started to walk in slow-mo. They followed her, and Dan started to twitch. Seconds after it, a giant explosion was heard from the direction of Realgam.

< Message edited by DoomSand -- 2/24/2011 16:22:38 >
DF  Post #: 3
2/7/2011 21:32:41   
Sinis

Chapter Four: City of Heroes

After some hours walking, they found an undead boar with no skin. It jumped above Dan, but he escaped alive, only with a broken leg. Suddenly, it bit his leg, and the pain was so big that I can't describe, but it made him scream in pain. The effect could kill him with ease, but he sucked the soul of the boar, and it healed his wound. At is castle, Sepulchure said:
- He isn't the one destined to help me. He is a SoulEater. And now, THEY'RE a big threat. Drakath, go and kill them before they become dangerous!
Drakath said:
- Yes, master.
At the forest...
Dan couldn't walk, but luckily, the suck-out-soul thingy cured the poisoning. Celestia said:
- The poisoning is healed. Looks like you ate it's soul and it healed the poison. But, bad news, your leg is broken. You can't walk.
Dan said:
- Okay. I can't travel in time. Anyways... HEY! LOONY!
A black tornado appeared on the forest, and then, a bear appeared.
- Can you take me to FalconReach?
Loony nodded, and took Dan on it's back. Right after that, Drakath, and five thugs, appeared, and Rolith asked:
- Dan, is he your friend?
Dan said:
- No. But I'm sure I know him. I think his name is Drakath.
He said:
- You're right. My name is Drakath. Looks like you're handicapped. BAND OF FOOLS! KILL THEM!
They attacked. One of them attacked Raven with a giant hammer, but Leon saved her, creating bullets out of leaves. Dan summoned chains at Drakath, and Rolith slammed him. One thug was about to attack Celestia, but Loony shot a black and purple beam from it's mouth.
Leon defeated the rest. They ran/rode Loony to a mountain. A deeper part of the forest took them to a canyon. Celestia said:
- We can climb down the canyon. Dan, Loony can climb up and down a canyon?
He said:
- Yep. But it'll soon get tired. And looks like I'll need a metal leg.
Raven scolded him:
- Don't be dramatic. Your leg will be okay.
They climbed down the rock wall, but many monsters attacked them.
Boulder Elementals, Scarabs, and the list goes up. A giant beetle roosted on Dan's leg, and he squeezed it to death. At the end, they fled, and Rolith said:
- Yeah, cowards! Run!
He turned back, and a GIANT gargoyle with blood-covered claws covered the sun. Rolith asked Dan to summon chains, but he said slowly:
- I simply can't.
Raven tried to summon spikes, but to not avail. Leon shot bullets, and the beast cringed. Loony shot golden spheres of energy, and he sneaked in and hurt the beast with a little bomb. It exploded and shot water. The roar of it could be heard from every place in the world. It shot a beam from it's mouth, and was about to hit Celestia, but Raven blocked it. They hit the water, and climbed up the mountain again. Loony faded, and Dan had to climb up alone. To make that day even worse, a giant wave was about to hit them. Everyone, except Dan, fled quickly, and he was hit by it. The water dragged him to where his group were, and Rolith had to drag him in his own shoulders. Luckily, Dan's weight is small enough. They found a fountain, and a giant bridge, connecting two mountains, and beneath it, a giant lake. A guard stood alone at the bridge, guarding it. He said:
- Hail, Rolith. You want to go to FalconReach? You know it's dangerous! The...
Rolith told him:
- I need to meet her, to escort the lady there, and to take these three guys to the city.
Sir Pent asked:
- Why this boy is in your shoulders?
Rolith said:
- Because an undead boar broke his leg. Luckily, the poison didn't affect him because he ate the boar's soul.
And they walked off. Dan heard a strange sound and yelled:
- Below us!
Everyone stepped behind and a giant hydra with 9 heads appeared, breaking the bridge. Rolith was about to fall into the lake, but Dan held him. Rolith was confused and asked:
- You weren't supposed to hold me.
Dan got angry and said:
- You want to live or not? You need to meet a certain person, you took me there. You NEED to live.
Rolith was confused, and Dan pulled him up.
Raven tried to hit it with darkness spikes, but it didn't work. At least, the beast was stunned. Leon focused energy and shot a ball made of electricity, and the beast was highly damaged. Then, one head fell, but it regenerated some time after it. Celestia said:
- This hydra only won't regenerate if some type of magic is casted of it!
Dan got up, knelt, and his eyes sparkled golden, and red chains wrapped around the hydra, and then, they faded. Leon shot another electricity ball, and that time, the head didn't regenerated. Dan smirked, and said:
- So that was the "magic".
Rolith said:
- It's only weaknesses are fire and bolt.
And them, he changed to a hammer with rays around it, and then, he hit a head, separating in from the main body. Raven scorched them with black flames, and the head was scorched to cinders. Leon hit the others with knifes and shots. The bigger one was about to heal itself, but Dan blocked the healing. Rolith hit it with his hammer, but to not avail. Celestia created a fire circle near her hands, and it scorched the hydra. Leon did the final strike with fire bullets, and the head fell. The bridge, that was broken, was fixed with the head. They walked over and were in the city of FalconReach. Rolith said:
- I'll go to that shop. You four, go to the inn, and take a room.
Since Dan still couldn't walk, he summoned Loony again. They found the Inn, and Dan started to twitch again. Suddenly, skeletons attacked the city.

< Message edited by DoomSand -- 2/24/2011 16:47:59 >
DF  Post #: 4
2/9/2011 16:26:23   
Sinis

Chapter 5: Decay

They ran to inside the inn, Loony faded, and Serenity said:
- Hello. I am Serenity. Do you want to take a room?
Celestia said:
- Yes. We’d like to take a room. And... Is everyone from the city inside the inn?
Serenity said:
- Yes. Except… TWILLY!
Twilly ran and entered the inn, the door locking right after he entered, and then, Leon noticed Dan wasn’t with them. He made crutches out of bones, and was talking to someone. Raven walked to where Dan was, and said:
- Who’s this girl?
Dan smiled, no, he can’t smile, he smirked at her and said:
- She’s my older sister, Larissa.
She said:
- So you are Raven. Sorry about it, I moved out to Falconreach before you moved out to Realgam. Anyways, we should fight back. Dan, you broke one of your legs?
He said:
- Yes. Why? Ah, totally forgot about your enhanced vision.
She said:
- And because you’re using crutches. Anyways, you four go to my room. It’s room 42.
She and Dan walked off, and the floor cracked, broke, and he fell on a hidden temple. Leon freaked out and searched for a rope. While they were searching for a way to pull him up, the hole closed. Despite his claustrophobia, he didn’t freaked out. When they found the rope and threw it in the hole, they noticed the hole was closed. Dan heard someone coming, and hid on shadows. He saw a human/spider hybrid. The Chaos Weaver saw him, and he fled to a deeper part of the temple. When he noticed, Chaos Weavers surrounded him, and were about to kill him, but then, he hid in the shadows. They were so confused, they didn’t noticed Dan leaving the shadows. His shadow stretched, and since the temple was very dark, the attack took all the Chaos Weavers. They couldn’t move, and then, Dan could control them like puppets. He just had to move the fingers. He made them dance, jump, hit themselves, until he made them jump on an abyss. More of them appeared from the rock walls. Dan couldn’t control their shadows, so he snapped his fingers, and an immense light blinded the Chaos Weavers.He ran to somewhere, and found a key with icicles around it. He put it on his backpack, and found his way back. Raven was angry at him and said:
- Hey, where you were during this time? Wait, you are standing in your both legs, so it means that your leg is healed?
Celestia said:
- Let me check. Yes, his leg is okay. He is fine.
While that, the skeletons broke the door, and would have killed everyone, but Dan snapped his fingers again and the intense light gave them time to hide. He hid on Raven’s shadow, and it made her feel a little odd. She noticed it and yelled at him:
- DAN! Get out of my shadow! NOW!
He got out and frowned. Then, a blast of dark energy made them fly to a wall. Sepulchure appeared and said:
- You. Drakath should have eliminated you. The boar should have killed you. How are you alive? You, to the left, should have been dead by the poison. You, in the right, Drakath was about to kill you. But how you are alive? Because you took care of him and your BEAR saved her from the thug! You are ALWAYS working together! And now, you’ll die.
Sepulchure walked to their directions, and Raven was still stunned. Dan snapped his fingers, and when Sepulchure could see, they left the inn. A war formed, and they found Leon fighting. He said to them:
- The last time we were at home, a war happened. We fled. And there’s no fleeing now!
They fought, and Rolith and a purple-haired alchemist, named Alina, were having a date, but a skeleton attacked them. Dan destroyed it, and glared at Alina, scaring her and putting her in a trance. Rolith tried to snap her out, but Dan’s golden eyes have this effect on women. She snnaped out when he stopped glaring at her. Rolith shouted:
- What did you do to her? Alina, are you okay?
She suddenly snapped out, and said:
- What? Where? Who? Why? How?
Dan looked all confused, and got back to battle the undead. One of them was about to murder Raven, but he destroyed it first. A paladin named Artix helped the fight, and nearly killed Dan and Raven, thinking they were undead. At the last second, Dan’s eyes had effect, and then, right after it, Artix snapped out. Everyone at the city fought with might, and the undead were defeated, but they merged up and formed an Odokuro. It’s feet were in deep underwater, and it looked menacing. Dan, knowing he would surely die, faced it. When it was about to smash him, he teleported, and hit it wuth a ark pulse. Rolith appeared and said that the Odokuro is made of bones and of souls. Dan heard it and said:
- Souls? Did I heard souls? If it is made of SOULS, I’m gonna suck it out!
Eric Ravenwing( I love this random name button! ) appeared to help in the war, but he saw the Odokuro, and Dan going to be smashed, and said:
- Uh oh. Hey honey, come there.
Lady Ravenwing appeared and both of them attacked the Odokuro. It nearly smashed her, but Eric saved her life in the last second. She said to Dan:
- Hey, you, yeah, you. What can you do?
He said:
- Suck out souls…
Eric said:
- Suck out souls? That would be helpful. But we need to slow it..
Dan shouted:
- Behind you!
The Ravenwings dodged the evil beam coming down from the monster's eyes, and he said:
- Slow it down? I will create a blast of light, so you do your parts. Now!
He created a blast of light, Lady R.W. stabbed the head with her hammer, and Eric blasted the body with waves of energy. Dan floated to the head, and started to suck out the souls, and he noticed a shadow. He started to control it with one hand, and to suck the soul with another. Eric blasted a big part of the bones, and she broke the head. Dan sucked a great apart of the soul, and Eric said:
- You’re doing it good!
Lady Ravenwing grinned, and started to tear the bones apart, but then, Dan lost control of the Odokuro’s shadow. It hammered them, and when everything seemed lost, Eric destroyed it with a wave of energy.The city of Falconreach was saved.
Sepulchure was watching it from his castle and said:
- These “heroes” are still alive. If the Ravenwings didn’t meddled, they would be dead. But the next time, I’ll not fail.

< Message edited by DoomSand -- 2/24/2011 16:49:47 >
DF  Post #: 5
2/20/2011 20:18:36   
Sinis

Chapter Six: Flare

After that, Sepulchure's scleras and irises became black, and he noticed something:
- But... Look at it. They are falling off the cliff to their deaths!
Dan suddenly woke up, and shot chains to save the Lady, but he couldn't save himself.He was about to fall into sharp, pointed rocks. Eric faded, and everyone in the city were shocked.
- He'll be crushed to death!
- Someone need to save him!
Larissa was angry at the citizens, and said:
- So if you'll let my brother die, I'll save him! Even though I hate him...
She jumped at the cliff, and created wings made of pure fire. Then, she glided at the wind, which became hot and dried. When Dan was about to clash in the rocks, she held him by his shoulders. He looked confused, and said:
- You didn't wanted me dead?
She said:
- Forgive and forget, Dan. YOU said it to me when I became angry at my best friend.
They smirked at each other, and flied back to FalconReach. Lady shouted:
- Hey! I'm still there!
She teleported to her house, and then, Tomix appeared and said to them:
- You four! Look at it!
A portal appeared out of nothing, and sucked they inside it. They were teleported to the Mystery Zone. It looked like a camp at night. Dan and Tomix said:
Dan: I know the place. But I know only a bit.
Tomix: I know more bits about it.
Raven said:
- So what do you know about it?
Dan responded:
- This place is the Mystery Zone. If we are in this place...
Tomix continued:
- It means that we have to leave this place in one hour. And...
He interrupted:
- If we don't leave the area in one hour, we'll become rock statues. And I don't want to be a rock statue. Ya know, my eyes won't have effect anymore. This place is home for the death and despair goddesses, and there are only three places there. The Death Desert, the Despair Forest, and the Hidden Stoneship.
Leon said:
- So, how do we leave this area?
Larissa responded:
- We need to find a certain pillar. It is on the Stoneship. The forest and the desert can appear anytime.
Suddenly, the place changed into a desert. Raven shouted:
- Oh, that's perfect. The DEATH desert? Yep, understood the name.
Dan glared at her, and then, shouted:
- Caution!
She stopped the pass, and asked:
- Why?
He pointed to quicksand, and said:
- These are different. In our world, quicksand is made of water and sand. There, they are made of a strange thing and of this sand. Well, you would go under quicker, and, well, the sand would EAT you.
She cringed on fear, and floated to where the group was. Suddenly, a sandstorm brewed, and Dan ranted:
- This place is the hell.
Tomix corrected:
- Well, this place is WORSE than hell.
They glared at each other, and then, smirked, because they've found a way out. An oasis appeared, and Raven said:
- That's a mirror?
Tomix responded:
- Yes, that's a mirror. And that's our way out!
They entered the mirror, and appeared on a camp with tiny grass. Leon and Raven spoke:
Leon: Probably, this is the Despair Forest.
Raven: How do you know?
Leon: Because the ground is getting thorny!
Spikes came out of the ground, and everyone(except Leon) floated. Dan grabbed him in mid-air, and the thorns sinked in the ground again. He was put in the ground, and then, they realized that they were lost. While they wandered lost, a giant forest made of pointy trees appeared from the ground. When they stopped appearing, the group noticed that the trees made a maze, and that it was nearly impossible to pass. Leon and Larissa spoke:
Leon: We need to destroy the trees!
Larissa: Leon, they regenerate. But they take five minutes to regenerate! And well, this is the forest!
Raven said:
- So, we have a certain time to pass. But we are losing time!
Leon shot bullets and Larissa created a ball of fire in her hands, and threw it on some nearby trees. The scorched wood turned on a tunnel. Larissa shouted:
- Run!
They ran across the tunnel, but Dan tripped on a skull. The wood was regenerating, and would crush him, but he created chains that wrapped on another tree. Then, the chains prevented the trees from crushing him. He ran, and found the group again. Raven said to him:
- Who's the klutz now?
He glared at her, and Tomix pointed out to some ruins:
- There are strange runes there. I can translate.
The runes meaned: Who finds this place has something to do there. Dan looked at his watch, and said in an sarcastic tone:
- Well, we have lots of time.
Raven cut the phrase on the half:
- Stop being sarcastic. And... We have few time, right?
The ground below them broke, and they fell on a stairway. The stairway was in a seemingly endless loop, and there were no visible bottom. While they were walking down, Dan and Raven fell. Everyone was worried, since the bottom was deep, but when they crashed into the ground, they saw that the ground was ALONGSIDE them. Dan grabbed a stone, and then, dizziness started. Then, he had a vision of Raven floating above a cliff with magma in the end. Tomix snapped him out. He said:
- Dan, you're looking grim. What happened?
He said:
- Nothing. Just having a vision.
While it, two women in dresses(one blue and one red), floating, with no LEGS, and with long black hair appeared. The one in red dress said:
- KNEEL! My name is Apoca, the goddess of despair.
The other, in blue dress, said:
- I'm Lypse. I'm the goddess of death. You! With silver hair! I know you're Tomix.
Larissa asked:
- How do you know him?
Apoca glared at her, with red scleras and yellow irises:
- I'm a goddess. I know everyone! You are Raven, right?
She said:
- Yes. Well, it's good to hear, so you know that we want to leave.
While it, Lypse noticed Dan didn't knelt. She floated to his front, and said:
- Do you know that if you don't kneel, I'm going to destroy you?
Her nails grew, and she was about to slash Dan with them, but when she was about to do it, his aura created gray bolts that covered her entire body and faded. She shouted to her sister:
- Apoca! He's a SoulEater!
She said:
- But that's no trouble. Look at this blondie. Leon, right? So... you'll be mine...
Dan, Larissa and Raven shouted at them:
Larissa: Leave him, you perverts!
Raven: We can turn ya into dust, bone piles!
Dan: If you want him, kill us first!
The goddesses laughed, and said:
Apoca: So... If you're willing...
Lypse: Free souls for us!
Tomix left to find a way out, and the trio was feft alone to fight. The goddesses's nails grew in size to nearly ten times, and they were about to slash, but Dan created a shield with chains. The pyro girl created balls and spears of fire, and picked a golden sword. While that, Tomix had found a room with several pillars, and only one of them was the right one. Leon snapped out and was off to help Mr. T. The goddesses held Raven and Larissa with thir nails, and Dan's eyes glew yellow, and he shouted in pure anger:
- NO ONE HARMS MY SISTER AND MY L-... MY FRIEND WHILE I'M ALIVE!
He attacked them with a barrage of crystals, icicles, chains, dark pulses and at the end, appeared behind them, took his glove off, his metal claw glowing with a yellow outline, and he slashed them. They were hurt, but said:
- So, you are the protective type... So, see your friend and your sis die... Falling on a magma-full fissure.
The ground opened, and a fissure with magma at the very bottom opened at the ground. A strong gust kept the girls floating, and then, the goddesses ran, no, they floated to Dan's direction. His eyes flashed yellow, and red spirals appeared around his claw. They grew in size, and involved him. Then, they came closer to his body, and faded. His claw gleamed red, and he slashed Apoca. She faded, and Lypse tried to slash him again, but to not avail. His eyes became a swirling red, and he created a ball of dark energy in his hand. Some seconds after it, the ball turned on a beam of massive energy, making Lypse fade too. His eyes became yellow again, and he fell to his knees. Then, the gust stopped, and the girls fell, but Tomix and Leon grabbed them at the last second. The fissure closed, and Dan said:
- We only have five minutes... Better hurry!
Tomix took them to the pillars, and they started to search the right one. Larissa found a glowing pillar, and she touched it, suddenly, it became smaller, and she called the rest of the group. a mirror appeared, and they entered. The mirror took them to the real world, and Rolith said that the Emperor of Liel wanted to talk with them. Then, a bald man appeared and said:
- Hi. I'm Erohw, the king of Liel. I'm inviting you to go to my castle. The gryphon can take you to my realm.
He rode the gryphon to Liel, and when it flied back, the group, minus Tomix, rode it.
Erohw called them to the castle. A big ceremony was happening, and everyone from the city was in a colosseum-like stadium inside the castle. The ceremony started with oil in some tubes, that were in the entire stadium. Then, the king called the group(with a knife hidden underneath his clothes, but they didn't noticed), but Dan and Raven didn't followed him. The oil started to scurry by all the tunnels, and the citizens were confused.
- What will the king do?
- Oil?
Something liquid dropped on Dan's hair, and he said:
- Oil? Why would... Uh oh.
Oil covered everyone, and a guard appeared with a torch. Raven noticed, and shouted:
- The king wants to sacrifice us!
The oil burned, and the guard left. Dan shouted to her:
- We need to put that fire off!
She shouted:
- But how? We're covered on oil!
He said:
- Just don't touch the fire!
They jumped to the center of the stadium, and used some powers to extinguish the fire. Chains, spikes, hurricanes and scorpions, everything goes. Dan quickly noticed a torch, and ripped reality around it. They were tired after it, and the citizens cheered. Then, they remembered about Leon and Larissa. They ran to another part of the castle, and hid in the glimmer. The king was talking:
- Your friends should be deadly happy.
While the Ls were distracted, he picked a sword. He was about to kill them, but Raven shouted:
- Behind you!
The Ls dodged, and asked the king:
- Why did you wanted to kill us?
Erowh responded, with deep voice:
- Because Apoca and Lypse want you dead!
While he was about to cut the teens' head off, Dan picked a but of Doom Sand and threw it. The effect teleported him to... the same place. Raven summoned Darkness Elementals, but the king defeated them. Dan created snakes, which bit the king. The king resisted, and his skin fell(Yep, he became a skeleton) and then, spikes grew from his back, he grew in size, his skull(he's justa a skeleton now) gained giant pointy red horns, a tail came out, he created claws, and from the chest, tentacles came out. He said:
- YEEEEEEEES! THIS IS THE POWER!
And then, he charged at Dan's direction. The horns didn't hit him, but the impact threw him on a nearby wall, making it fall above him. Then, the undead charged at Leon and Larissa, who dodged easily. She was worried because her brother was being crushed by rubble. After charges and dodges, the rubble shaked and exploded, Dan appearing. Dark red spirals spinned around him, they faded, his eyes changed to the same color of the spirals, and he said:
- Think you could kill me THAT soon?
He charged energy, making a ball of energy on his hand. Gaint attacked him with a bloodlust ball coming from it's mouth, and when it was coming close, the ball turned on a beam, absorbing and doubling the ball's power. Suddenly, Gaint's bones became darker, and it hid on the dark. Some earthquakes, and Leon weaved dual katanas. Dan picked his own katana. When the earthquakes ended, Gaint appeared, transformed on a GIANT undead elemental, fulled with tentacles and the heart in the middle of them. It made a fissure below the group, and from it, bones came out like a geyser, stabbing all of them, and mostly, Raven. Dan's eyes became a swirling glowing red, he came near Gaint, floated, and two void portals appeared alongside the foe. From them, two dark beams of pure energy came out, colliding, and hurting the undead elemental. when he stopped floating, the beast created quicksand below him, sucking him inside it. During it, a mass of cold energy appeared, and his father appeared from that energy. He shouted:
- NO ONE EVEN THINKS ON KILLING MY SON!
He transformed on Kyanos(the avatar), pulled his son out of the quicksand, and shot an ice beam on Gaint. It was frozen, and Dan neturned to normal, and fell to his knees. Kyanos picked Dan's katana, and sinked it on Gaint's heart. Another earthquake, it transformed into Erohw, and died. Apoca and Lypse appeared, and cried out with a very sharp sound. Kyanos turned back to his human form, threw the katana on the ground, and teleported. After it, the group flied back to FalconReach. After it, they received a meeting to the Forest of Infinite Terror. After coming in, a cherub named Big Daddy appeared, and said:
- Hi, babies! I'm Big Daddy! Should you help me in some tasks?
Raven asked:
- What tasks?
He responded:
- Well, I need you to take the Heart-Shaped Box at the Tunnel of Love.
Dan puked, and said:
- Tunnel of... LOVE?
Thirty minutes later...
Raven: So it's there?
Big Daddy: Yes. The snugvils are there, and I'm worried. They're Sneevils on an Elvis look.
Dan: I'll regret helping ya...
Larissa and Leon: SHUT UP!
They stopped at a cave and Big Daddy said:
- This is the Tunnel of LOVE! Now, I'm leaving!
Dan glared, and they entered the cave. Many Snugvils attacked them, but they were easily defeated. In a deeper part of the cave, over 9000 snugvils attacked, but Dan and Leon defeated them alone with crystal and bullet barrages. When they found the place where the box was going to be, it wasn't. Enough for making Dan go berserk. They left and reported it to Bid Daddy, and he said:
- That Snugvils... I gave them pink and look. This is how they thank me? Or that is because they're Sneevils. When they saw the Heart-Shaped box, they couldn't help themselves... Well, you should get the box back, babies!
Dan glared at him again, and they left to explore the Forest of Infinite Terror. A big amount of Snugvils appeared, one behind the other. Larissa defeated 9 of them with fire balls, and 3 with her sword. Raven defeated the rest with shadow balls, but more appeared. Leon defeated most of them with bullets. MORE appeared, but these were bigger. Easily defeated by fire balls. Then, a giant one(with Dan's size, and he is the smallest of the group) appeared. This one, was only killed with bullet shots, dark pulses, icicle spears and heat waves. And it even lasted for few turns. The group saw the box opened, and four Snugvils with explosive equipment ready to fight. They were defeated, and the explosives exploded(duh), killing them. After it, they called Big Daddy, and He said:
- THEY OPENED IT? This is not my day!(Mostly because this Valentine's is 14 Feb, and today is 12 Feb) You need to defeat the Heart of Odium!
Leon said:
- That thing is giant! How will we defeat it?
Big Daddy smiled and said:
- How do you think I've defeated Odium? Hearty! Come there!
A red, pink and white dragon appeared and the group rode it. The heart slammed the dragon, and it(the dragon) breathed two consecutive flames. Then, the heart breathed two poisonous flames. The dragon roared, and bit the heart. It then shot a seed, which hit the dragon. It bit the heart, and roared at the sky. Then, it got healed. Dan said:
- OK, I LOVE horror movies, but a beating heart? Sure, it's gross.
The heart shot a seed, and it hurt badly, but the dragon resisted the stun. Then, it flied high, and hit the heart with its wings. Suddenly, the heart stopped pulsing. The dragon faded, making Dan fall at the ground. Big Daddy said:
- Thanks! You saved LOVE! Missy and Lola there will put it on the box. The celebration will last until day 17. Now, celebrate Heroes Heart Day!
A white bear cub appeared and said to Big Daddy:
- Hey! That guy there! With a black jacket, brown hair, yellow eyes, and glaring!
Big Daddy said:
- Yes? Dan, right?
The bear said:
- Yep! He LOVES someone there!

< Message edited by DoomSand -- 2/24/2011 18:09:48 >
DF  Post #: 6
2/23/2011 21:01:15   
Sinis

Chapter Seven: Renewal

Raven is sword-fighting with a thug. After stabs and dodges, Dan appears, his katana glowing. Some seconds after it, the thug's sword pierces her, killing her. Suddenly, Dan wakes up, really scared. He ran to where Raven was, and saw the sword sinked on her heart. He woke up again, and found himself surrounded by dead corpses. Then, he heard Raven's voice:
- Dan... Wake up. This is only...
He woke up, just to hear the rest of her talking:
- A nightmare.
They started to talk:
Dan: Okay. A really horrible nightmare.
Raven: Aren't you ALWAYS having nightmares?
Dan: Yep. But that one was the most scary...
Raven: Oooookay... From your scared glare, I see something related to me on your nightmare.
Dan: Yep, you were in. ButI don't want to talk about it. And... YEAH! Today is Friday 13!
Raven: Why are you so happy?
Dan: Because this is my lucky day! Or else...
After it, they left to help Big Daddy. He ran to them with a worried look on his face, and said:
- Babies! I need your help!
The entire trio said at the same time:
- What's shaking?
Dan then smirked and said:
- Jinx.
The bear appeared, and said:
- Hey, punk lover!
The "punk" blasted the poor bear with a wave of cold energy. Then, the cherub said:
- Well, some visitors are scared when they visit. Can you investigate? Oh, and you need to put that clothes.
He pointed to bear clothes, Leon and Larissa quickly put them, and the other two argued during a little time. Raven put her bear costume, and Dan said:
- No. Never. Not while I'm alive. And not even dead.
The three glared at him, and he said:
- Don't even think about it.
Big Daddy said to him:
- So... If you don't want to put the disguise... You CAN go without the SnuggleBear armor! But it'll make me sad...
Dan glared and said:
- OKAY, OKAY! JUST STOP BEING DRAMATIC!
He put an armored SnuggleBear, and said:
- Okay, this one I like.
Leon shouted:
- HOW DID I DIDN'T SAW IT!
The group left in the afternoon. A solar eclipse, and Dan said:
- This is REALLY my lucky day! YES!
While exploring, ghouls attacked them. They tried to attack, but ended up... Dancing... At least Dan threw a heart bomb, with the initials I L R written on it. After they being defeated, the group explored deeper. After some talking, they found vampire bats and more ghouls. Dan said:
- Best. Day. Ever!
After defeating them, the group explored and found a vampirey man. He said:
- Listen me. I'm a man of very wealth and knowledge...
Dan cut the phrase, and said:
- I know who you are. You're Lord Frydae XIII. And, people, you're unjinxed!
They started a conversation:
Frydae: I'm SICK of all that pink and love.
Dan: Me too.
Larissa: Stop it, Dan. I know you has a cold heart, but you're in love.
Dan: Don't talk about it.
Leon: So, you and Raven are a lovey-dovey couple?
The "lovey-dovey couple" punted him to the another side of the forest, Dan extra-angered. Lord Frydae continued:
- In my 169 long years, I didn't saw a thing making me believe on LOVE. Tonight, my powers will rise, and I'll destroy Big Daddy forever.
Dan looked at his watch, and said:
- So... We only have 3 hours left. MWAHAHAHAHA!
Larissa asked:
- Why are you laughing maniacally?
He slapped his own mouth. Then, they left the forest, and told Big Daddy. He said:
- Lord Frydae, huh? I'll show him what's LOVE. To defeat him, we'll use the most powerful weapon in the world! And it's love! DAN! Stop vomiting!
He stopped vomiting and said:
- Sorry. Well, we have two hours and 40 minutes. So... Where do we go?
What he was thinking was:
- I may HATE pink, but seriously, that guy is planning something bad. He wants... to... Hey? He whispered somethin about covering the world into ghouls! Oh nononono. I'm NOT becoming a vampire, thank you very much.
Then, the cherub said:
- I need you to search for the Vault Key in the Tangled Web. Be cautious. The Giant Pink Widow lives there. She doesn't like intruders. And she took the hardest time painting. Bring that key there before sundown. I don't want to lose another selling night again!
He took them to a cave full of *cough* PINK spider webs. Then, he left. After entering the cave, Dan saw something and said:
- Okay. A thing I like and I thing I hate. A tarantula. A PINK one. Pure evil.
It jumped above him, but he shot an ice beam, freezing it. Then, he took his katana, and shattered the ice, also shattering the tarantula. They walked to the direction where the key was, killing every pink tarantula they found on their way. One of them shot silk, trapping Dan. After some struggling, he cut the silk. After running inside the cave, Larissa found the Giant Pink Widow. The team fought back, and the spider was mad at them. Dan shot two ice beams, but none of them froze it. Then, Leon shot light bombs, which hurt and blinded the spider temporarily, and Raven maked the ground erupt with energy. Then, Larissa slashed the wind, making multiple waves of cold energy hit the Pink Widow. Then, it stabbed the group with its frontal paws. Luckily, two of them had a plan. Dan shot a quick ice beam, and Larissa breathed flames, which melted the ice stalactite, making it fall above and kill the spider. Then, they ran to the spider web, and took the key. Then, they ran to Big Daddy's Pad, and gave him the key. He said:
- Now we have the key. And it's nearly sundown. Now, we'll defeat Frydae with the most powerful weapon in the world: LOVE! Don't look at me on that way. I said you not to look me on that way.
After walking some kilometers, they've found a crypt, and sundown started. Then, Lord Frydae appeared and said:
- So, you're there. Now, the sun is setting. My powers are rising.
Big Daddy said:
- Frydea, someday you'll meet the love of your live and you'll be begging... CRAWLING for me to help you. But by now, my bodyguards there will protect me! Dan, open the vault!
He walked to the crypt, but Frydae shouted:
- NO! DON'T EVEN THINK ON IT! Battle me first!
The quarted said at the same time:
- So... If you really want to battle... We'll fight. Jinx. Whoops...
Then, the vampire came. He created claws, and slashed Dan, and he fell on the ground, the dust covering him. Leon shot light bombs and silver bullets, while Larissa picked a big silver sword. Raven created an electricity beam which hit the vampirey, and Dan woke up. He created a flash, which hurt and blinded Frydae, and then, Larissa stabbed him with her silver sword. Agfter being defeated, Lord Fydae said:
- I'll be healed soon. The sun is still setting... Just... let me... catch... my... breath...
Big Daddy said:
- Do vampires even breath?
Dan opened the vault, and a pretty vampire lady appeared, and said:
- Valentidus... Why did you awoke me of my 200 year nap?
Big Daddy said:
- Queen Safiria, because it was 200 years! Meet my friends there. These four guys there are Dan, Raven, Larissa and Leon. They're four heroes in their journey.
Safiria said:
- Good to know. I see a great destiny for you.
Dan smirked(trying to grin) while he saw Frydae drooling, and Big Daddy continued:
- That vampirey there is Lord Frydae XIII.
The vampirey was drooling and whispering to himself:
- Hammah Hammah...
Safiria said:
- Hi, Frydae. I knew your father. He was a little man.
Frydae responded, STILL drooling:
- Thanks, ma'am...
Then, the vampires left, and the group started to talk:
Dan and Raven: So your plan was to awake Safiria so Frydae would fall in love?
Big Daddy: Wise plan, right?
Larissa: Yes. I didn't knew you were that smart. Well, well, I was wrong about you!
Leon: So now it's ended...
Big Daddy: We can celebrate heroes Heart Day normally!
Raven: *big grin* I hope... Tomorrow is Valentine's day. In this day, even the berserker monsters aren't attacking.
Dan: It means that probably no one will meddle tomorrow.
Big Daddy: Anything, I'll call you quickly. Dismissed!
The group left to explore, and Dan tripped on an ice sheet. After sliding in ice some meters, he jumped and crashed in the ground, but he didn't crashed on the mountain. After coughing sand and snow at the same time, he noticed it was hailing. At plain morning. He then coughed more when he notice the day was Valentine's day, at plain morning. After cleaning up his throat, he said:
- Hail? Well, well, uncommon, but good for me. Now we should continue walking.
He stood up, and the group continued walking. After some meters, they found a little city built alongside nay mountains. Larissa said calmly:
- This city looks like Realgam, right
While they were walking alongside a mountain, Dan shoved Raven out of the way. Then, magma scurried all the way down the mountain, and nearly melted the foursome. Then, Raven asked:
- Dan, how did you knew it would happen?
He responded:
- I don't know! I just sensed something bad going to happen!
Everyone stared at him, and some people started to whisper:
- He predicted it?
- Probably he caused it!
Then, they hid in their houses. The group walked to the town square, and entered at an inn. The inn keeper, Lana, said:
- Hi, I am Lana. Do you want to take a room for the night?
During the night, Dan heard a strong gust, and left the inn at night. Raven notice him walking, and followed him. They looked at the sky, and saw a hurricane. They quickly notice it, and shouted to each other:
Dan: We need to do something or this city will be destroyed!
Raven: So what do we do?
Dan: Maybe freeze it?
Raven: Freeze a TORNADO?
Dan: No... Freeze the air around it.
He made the air go colder, and eventually, the hurricane froze. Then, his katana glowed with a gray outline, and he threw it at the ice, shattering it. They glanced at each other, and entered the inn again. In the another day, they told it to their friends, and Leon said:
- Strange. Did you notice that both of the times the disasters happened, they were at the mountains and Dan percepted it some minutes before they eventually happened? We should go explore the mountains today!
After leaving, the citizens hid on their houses, glaring at Dan. When they found the moountain from where the "natural disasters" were coming from, it was already night. They climbed up the mountain, and found... nothing. Dan was walking in circles, and fell on a hole. The rest of the group quickly notice the gaping hole, and jumped. While falling, Dan smirked, and plotted some things. A vewy secwet(not typo) thing. When the group hit the ground, they saw two pairs of DoomKnights. None of them with blood red armor. The first, Melcor, a female with orange armor, the second, Sagrith, a male with dark blue armor, the third, Cain, another male with white armor, and the last, Gaidrin, another female with brown armor. As you can see, they control fire, water, wind and earth, respectively on this order. Melcor started talking:
- So, you found our hideout! But you'll not last long, cuz we are the best team ever! Sagrith! Drown them!
Sagrith responded:
- Yes, I'll do it. But you're not the leader. Gaidrin is.
He created a giant wave which nearly drowned the quartet, but Larissa used heat to make the water turn into vapor. While the mist was high, the battles started. Larissa vs. Cain, Leon vs. Melcor, Raven vs. Sagrith and Dan vs. Gaidrin. Before battles, some talking:
Gaidrin: Okay. Let's do it quick.
Larissa: Let's finish it quicker, because I need to send messages to my friends!
Dan: *glares* Okay, let's start.
Cain: I'll make you die in my gusts!
Sagrith: You'll die quickly.
Leon: LET'S SEE who dies quickly!
Melcor: It will be you!
Raven: No, it will be YOU!
After that arguing, the battle started. Cain tried to use a powerful gust on Larissa, but she used it on her won advantage, using it to power up and to give perfect accuracy to the flames. Melcor breathed flames, but Leon hid underground, and appeared behind her, hitting her with bullets. During it, Raven could dodge a water bomb used by Sagrith, and hit him with a electric beam. Dan somersaulted, dodging rock spikes created by Gaidrin, and shot quick ice spears at her.

Fire vs. Wind
Larissa could dodge more cyclones, but one hit her. She retaliated with flames and toxic slashes, and then, created phoenix wings. She flapped her wings, dragging and defeating Cain.

Dark vs. Water
After being hit by a water bomb, Raven retaliated with darkness spikes. Unfortunately, the hydromancer resisted. He created a tidal wave, which she couldn't dodge, but at least, she could endure. After it, she summoned a dragon, most specifically, Odgne, to breath flames on the poor hydromancer DoomKnight, defeating him.

Metal vs. Fire
Leon shot energy balls while somersaulting around Melcor. She was hit by every one of them, but she resisted. When he was about to atack, she created heat waves, which hit him. Luckily, one of Dan's attack's made the air colder, and he shot ice balls, which grew in size. The five of them stabbed her hard, but she could resisit them. She created a spear out of fire, and threw it at him, but he could dodge, and he shot electric balls, defeating her.

Ice vs. Earth
Dan somersaulted and dodged sharp stones, and shot ice spears at her, but Gaidrin blasted him with multiple mud bombs. After standing up(and cleaning up his clothes), he blasted her with ice and snow balls. The ice thawed out, and she made the ground squeeze him. Luckily, the one being queezed was a clone. The real one appeared behind her, and slashed her with his katana. After some time, she made the ground shake. Dan made the air colder to deflect the heat waves created by Melcor, and defeated Gaidrin with some ice spears.

After fading, Sagrith and Gaidrin created a tsunami-earthquake combo, which was going to hit the city. The foursome quickly found a way to stop that, with Dan freezing the water, Ravenm creating a barrier in case of failing, Leon breaking and Larissa melting the ice. The citizens saw the group saving the city, and cheered like useless people they are. The town mayor called them, and gave them a pass to Sho' Nuff island. While they were about to travel, Big Dady called them.
Back to the Forest of Infinite Terror...
Big Daddy said they needed to help Ophelia and Lazuli. They needed to put Lord Frydae's love letter to Safiria in Ash's backpack. After some undead battling, Twilly created a Seppy illusion and While Ash ran screaming in pure despair, while Leon put the letter in the backpack. Then, some hours later, the group walked back to the Forest, and meeted Ophelia the Odd and Lazuli Doom. They talked a bit, and Ash appeared. Some talking, and three ghouls appeared:
Ghoul 1: Giiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiive usssssssss theeeeeee leeettttteeeeerrr...
Ghoul 2: Masteeeeeeeeer said it was with yooooooooooou...
Ash: Oh, it's with...
Ophelia: I have the letter!
Lazuli: No! I have the letter!
Ghoul 3: I don't know whooooooooo haaaaaave the real letteeeeeeeeeeerrr... Let's kidnap both of them!
The ghouls kidnapped Lazuli and Ophelia, distracted the group, and beaten Ash. Dan woke Ash up, and notice the girls were kidnapped.
They reported it to Big Daddy, and he said:
- It's Frydae! I know a part of this forest that leads to his castle! Let's go!
After some sneaking and avoiding, they came to Frydae's castle. Dialogue below:
Frydae: Dan, Larissa, Raven, Leon and Ash. You made it there. You're welcome to leave my castle. Now.
Larissa: We'll not leave without the girls!
Frydae: Interesting... Both of them claiming to have the letter, and neither having it. It looks like they wanmted to protect someone. My friend NosfeRATu wants to talk with you.
NosfeRATu: *drool* Brlghlrblrrrrrrrrbrghllrbhrlbhrlbh
The vampire rat battled with the crowd, as Ash guarded the other way. It sucked Dan's life force, but it hurt itself, and Larissa slashed it with her silver sword. After some battling, NosfeRATu was defeated, and turned in a rat. Frydae walked back and shouted:
Frydae: THEY'RE GONE!
Dan: Ash was trying to warn you. The letter isn't with her...
Ash: It is with me! Just let me look there... I must have left it on Big D.'s pad! Sorry!
At the end of the day:
Safiria: I don't believe you kidnapped those girls, Frydae...
Frydae: Sorry, but they had my love letter to you...
Safiria: SHUT UP! Your letters are worse than your father's letters! Now, apologize to them!
Frydae: Wha... NO! I RECUSE! *turns in a rat and flees*
Safiria: That dumb. Ophelia and Lazuli. If you seek anything, go to my castle. Dan, Leon, Larissa and Raven. I really respect you. If Frydae is going causing trouble, seek me. And Ash, I see a great future to you.
Ash: Thanks, Queen Safiria!
Dan: Also, anything you need, you can ask us for help!Ophe
Ophelia: Aww, Ash! You came to rescue me!
Lazuli: No, he came to rescue me!
Larissa: He came to rescue both of you!
Ophelia and Lazuli: *glare*
At the another day, they heard someone crying, and followed the sound to Big Daddy's pad. But where was Big Daddy?
In the place the cherub was supposed to be, an orb crafted by Cysero, named Orbe del Amour, Beleen, Twig, Missy and Lola said what happened. They left to polish their boots, an aroooo sound, someone shouting "shut up, you numb!" and Big D. vanished! Then, the orb said:
- FalconReach is overrun by pink hugging undead! You should go and defeat them!
While they explored FaconReach, they defeated pink HUGGING undead. Then they reached them fountain, and found Artix:
Artix: I heard you have undead trouble, So I'm there to help!
Dan: Artix... They are...
Artix: WAAAAAAAH! PINK! THE HORROR! I'M BLIND!!!!!!!!!
Dan: Be cautious!
Artix: I sense evil this way! DIE!
Larissa: Artix, that's the fountain.
Artix: And now THAT!
Leon and Raven: Fountain again...
They helped Artix clean the undead out of the city, and left to explore the Forest. They found *cough* glowing PINK heart trackers, and followed while sneaking. They found a house, and entered it. Inside it, *cough* PINK monsters were everywhere. Luckilky Artix wasn't with them. After some exploring, they've found a Huuggerskeleton, named Liam Liam.
Liam Liam: Trackers? I hate that cherub! But let me share my hhappiness with a hug!
Entire Crew: NO!
Liam Liam: Aww... How can I share my happiness without hugging?
After more walking and battling, they've found Big Daddy, and when they were about to cut the ropes tying him, Noxusn appeared:
Larissa: Ob-Noxus!
Ob-Noxus: You're welcome to leave my house. Now.
Liam Laim: It was trackers left by the cherub, my lord.
Ob-Noxus: My plan is to use hug magic to power myself up. So, I used hug potions on my undead to make them hug and drains mana. And that mana goes to me. And now I have the ultimate monster. A Bear Hug.
Dan: Sewiously? Wish real hard!
Twig: I'm twere! Lwet's bweat thowse evillings!
After a battle and many hugs given, the bear was defeated. Twig then called his pink moglin crew to stop Noxus' evil hug reign. Then, the moglins jumped above Noxus and chained him. Then, Heroes Heart Day ended. They traveled back to that city, and took a ship to Sho' Nuff island. They traveled to that island, and ended up in the ninja side.

< Message edited by DoomSand -- 2/24/2011 16:20:23 >
DF  Post #: 7
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> [The Bookshelves] >> AE Fanfiction >> DragonFable >> (DF) Descent
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition