Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Varium & Non-Varium: a matter of (dis)respect...

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> Varium & Non-Varium: a matter of (dis)respect...
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
2/6/2011 18:25:09   
Raven God

While I was playing ED in my BH character, I found a player who discriminated me for being weak because of strickly being non-Varium player, to whom I replied I couldn't afford Varium.
Moment after, I battle *name removed* (twice), to whom I presented this dilemma, to which he responded: "Oh Yeah, definately buy the 10k package", even after I told him I couldn't afford Varium. He then despised me, to which I replied saying he was being hypocrit and selfish by saying such things (because that talking was getting discriminatory towards the same subject on Varium being the best and deserving to humiliate non-Varium).

This has happened other times before, and I'm sure I'm not the only one who entered a battle to find a high-leveled Varium player saying somehing like "Pff, a noob, easy fight!" or "Weak noob, I own you!!".

OK, getting to the point of this: Do you think Varium players have the right to despise non-Varium players and making then their punching bags, just because the former can, while the latter cannot afford (by whatever reason) said currency, and thus for not being able to be more powerful? What is your opinion on this?

Thx in advance for your opinion. (Also, my sincere apologies to *name removed*, for being harsh on him, but hope he realises his behaviour kind of deserved the truth in my words).
~Raven God~

EDIT: NOT my intention for this to be a flaming thread, mind you. So I hope you express your opinion here with respect regarding others, being polite and keeping it civil. Thx

Name removed. ~Mecha

< Message edited by Mecha Mario -- 2/6/2011 19:21:19 >
AQ DF  Post #: 1
2/6/2011 18:29:50   
edwardvulture

I disrespect the varium player who doesn't dit that the only reason they won was because of variums. I definaty think non varium needs q boost. But it ain't happening this week cua of the gales they're working on.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 2
2/6/2011 18:33:55   
orrthehunter

Nope. Having Varium doesn't give you the right in anyway. Having Varium only means you can obtain more stuff and that you supported the game existence nothing more. Mocking a non-varium is no different from non-varium bashing players with varium. Plain rude, uneeeded, and only brings more hatred between Non-varium and Varium racism in this game.

< Message edited by orrthehunter -- 2/6/2011 18:34:20 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 3
2/6/2011 19:30:50   
Mecha Mario
Mechanized Plumber

Sorry, even though you said you intended to not make this a flaming thread, I can't allow this type of thread to stay open. In the past, anything about Varium and Non Varium players, somebody would be flaming someone, just because of them being either Varium or Non Varium.

I have also removed a name from your post, since that is kinda like flame baiting for someone anyway. If you wish to apologies, you could PM him instead.

DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> Varium & Non-Varium: a matter of (dis)respect...
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition