Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: What's the story behind your name?

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: What's the story behind your name?
Page 4 of 5<12345>
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
2/16/2011 5:29:01   
xxmirxx

above
kool name
AQ Epic  Post #: 76
2/16/2011 10:39:27   
Elryn

Custodian (DF)

My name?... *stares off into the distance* Actually... That is a peculiar story I suppose.

I was not name Elryn by my parents actually, at least, not my adoptive parents. Elryn was the name inscribed in an ivory choker when I was found, as a infant, in the Bennuju Wetlands. They naturally named me so : Elryn from the choker and surnamed Moonmire... for I was found (of course) in a mire by a full moon... I take quite a liking to my given name, but if you ask me... I was given an odd if not silly surname.

< Message edited by Elryn -- 2/23/2012 21:34:32 >
AQ  Post #: 77
2/16/2011 11:07:58   
sleddyboy3

Hmm...such a long time ago...

My first name I made on ED was sleddyboy3, just because it matched my AEF name.

After that, I changed it to just SleddyBoy (for the achievement lol)

Then, I changed it to Matrix Evolution, just for fun :D

Then, I changed it back to SleddyBoy, because noone knew who I was, ended up getting deleted by a lot of people.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Origin of the name itself?

Okay, so I always loved spaghetti and salad when I was like, 7 years old. Sometimes, I ended up getting confused and calling what I ate, "Saletti." I also loved sledding (I used to live in Missouri, USA, it snows a lot there)(I still do love sledding), so one day, the name just popped in my head. Decided to add boy at the end to see if people would see that I'm Asian :p
AQ DF MQ Epic  Post #: 78
2/16/2011 22:01:39   
Wraith

^So someone else in my faction has AEF.

I chose Devils Wraith becuase, well, I wanted Shadowwraith ut it was unavailable, so I looked at the things I associated with Shadows. Devils, Demons, Hell(Hells Wraith could've been nice tho) and Evilness.
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 79
2/18/2011 22:23:57   
FearRipper

DeathChaser was taken, its a move by Cooler from DBZBT2 game.
Then there was FearRipper from Bakugan.....
Post #: 80
2/19/2011 9:50:30   
beastmo

Scientists breeding diffrent types of animals then the breeding of humans with beasts a new form of breed was made this breed was killing anyone he couldnt trust to help him master his inner beast :o thats how i got my name
Epic  Post #: 81
2/19/2011 10:09:40   
Competition

I was eating some Cereal, then got the name, "Cereal"
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 82
2/19/2011 12:14:33   
Etrigan

"Destructive Doom57"? Well, I like destruction and mostly bring people to their doom in ED. Also because I like the number 57.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 83
2/19/2011 12:32:15   
Celestine
Constructive!

"xEclipse"
Being my first ED name. The first time I used Eclipse in a game, actually.
Eclipse was taken so I added an "x". I guess I enjoyed looking at the moon?
After a while, the "x" bothered me.
"Celestine Eclipse"
A combination of the name I had with the one I wanted.
Don't plan on changing it. :)

-Celestine
DF Epic  Post #: 84
2/19/2011 15:37:44   
Secret1337

Used sites like this one
Post #: 85
2/19/2011 17:48:42   
Liz Vicious

People have assumed It's something to do with 'Sid Vicious' It Isn't. Although, I don't mind that, I come from the land of punk so, that's. fine. 'Liz' obviously short for Elisabeth is the name of our glorious Queen and, a very 'proper' English name too.
Post #: 86
2/19/2011 22:25:18   
veneeria

i used a generator that generated my name with a different sound on it.
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 87
2/20/2011 6:11:22   
de tech goes moo

umm the reason behind de tech goes moo becuz i like cows going moo and i like tech's
Post #: 88
2/20/2011 13:28:38   
Nexus...

EpicE4 = Epic Evolution 4 = EpicE4

< Message edited by Nexus... -- 2/20/2011 13:30:34 >
Epic  Post #: 89
2/22/2011 11:10:03   
Lord GaGa

My Orginal name was GG kill
I had this because the GG bit is my annitials (last name and first name - G***** G*****)
The kill bit just because I didnt know what else to put.
Then I changed my name to Dr. Deluded
Deluded means - strange/wierd and the Dr. bit meaning Doctor.
So basically my name not means Doctor Strange in another term.

AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 90
2/22/2011 14:06:00   
Vick Vega

Vick Vega:

Vick Vega is the character Mr. Blonde in the film Resevoir Dogs played by Michael Madson. It is also the name of the John Travolta character in Pulp Fiction.
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 91
2/22/2011 20:25:30   
Chosen 0ne
Banned

The name The Chosen One, basicly means you were here playing the game first to get an epic name that wasnt taken, i joined on thr 23rd of decemember, 2009, but people call me chosen. people allways ask me what im chosen for, i say,"If i knew this i wouldnt be battling you right now."

Hmmm... so ya. i wanna see what ND Mallet says here.

DF AQW Epic  Post #: 92
2/22/2011 20:35:34   
saicotek

i was watching the discovery channel something about the arctic was on i was bored so i turened to danny phantom and then i thought to myself arctic phantom sounds good so i changed it from lance1 the lance1 was a mistake i thought the loggin user would be lance1
Post #: 93
2/22/2011 20:45:22   
goldslayer1

my name originated about 6 years ago when i first started playing online games.
i always liked the name Golden Slayer. but that name is usualy taken. so i made this one. which is a custom unique name

reason why i still use it is because not many actualy think of a name like this.
plus i been using it for every game i play.
so if u search me on google i have a long history under my name :P

< Message edited by goldslayer1 -- 2/22/2011 20:46:17 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 94
2/22/2011 20:56:00   
3Xdoomd

Kane the Impaler: I was reading Dracula, 'nuff said.
Post #: 95
3/3/2011 1:51:41   
Vitodawn

My own vivid nighttime dreams got me with the words, dawn and Luna, so I sided with Dawn. Valkyrie because it's yet another thing from a crazy manga(actually a demon spider) my name is Valkyrie Dawn, and.....

WE ARE FARMERS! BUM BUM BUM BUM BUM!------ heavy static-----
Worst insurance slogan ever.
Epic  Post #: 96
3/3/2011 11:19:00   
Pebbles1

I used Pebbles because it was my first Dungeons and Dragons character name i a looong time ago. needed to pick a name fast and just came to me lol. Its stuck for over ** years lol.
Epic  Post #: 97
3/3/2011 11:34:37   
Concrete

I had once a plan of making my Merc a real tank, thats where the "Concrete" comes in.
It still has a nice ring to it even as I am quite far from a tank.
Post #: 98
3/15/2011 5:06:52   
HellishMage8

My original name was 'ArthasTLK'
It all happened when I found out about AQW and the main warrior armor looks a bit like The Lich King's from WOW
...so i tried 'The Lich King' it was taken
...then just 'Lich King' also taken
...so I went on the wiki for WOW to find out his real name and found Arthas so I tried it, taken.
...and then I tried Arthas the Lich King and it was too long
...so then i tried ArthasTLK and thats the story behind my name
Post #: 99
3/15/2011 5:42:39   
LamentationsXV

My first char name was CataztrophE. I saw a trailer from NatGeo entitled Catastrophe so I just mixed it up. My 2nd char was iShootingiStar,supposed to be just ShootingStar but twas taken already so mixed it up again, it's a mellow song of one my favourite band same genre as Coldplay's Yellow. Then Lamentations is a book from the Bible written by the prophet Jeremiah (The Weeping Prophet). Basically it's entitled The Lamentations of Jeremiah. I just came across Chapter 3 Verse 22-23 that says " Because of the LORD’s great love we are not consumed, for his compassions never fail. They are new every morning; great is your faithfulness." So I liked it and remembered it while naming my char.
The XV is just mixing it up again. That's it :D

< Message edited by LamentationsXV -- 3/15/2011 5:44:49 >

Epic  Post #: 100
Page:   <<   < prev  1 2 3 [4] 5   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: What's the story behind your name?
Page 4 of 5<12345>
Jump to:

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition