Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Tell me

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> Tell me
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
2/8/2011 11:29:54   
KingOfGame

are your friends active as they use to be yes or no and why?

mine not why because they got bored and the game became to expense for them.
Post #: 1
2/8/2011 16:23:56   
Mr.Pablo Jr.

Half of my friends are All-Time Leaderboard guys so yes, they play a lot. The other half are also very active, I usually delete inactive friends, but I do make exceptions.
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 2
2/8/2011 21:24:58   
xxmirxx

that's why go all free cause if get bored I can just quite game.
AQ Epic  Post #: 3
2/8/2011 21:42:23   
helloguy

All my friends are Elite players and have all bought varium. I'm lucky if I see one online all day.........
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 4
2/9/2011 0:17:59   
jegaggin

i delete inactive friends when i dont see them on
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 5
2/9/2011 0:36:42   
Master Volcon

God... so many people delete friends for being inactive O.o
If you are a true friend and have had some good times together it doesnt matter if they are not on all the time....
I have a lot of great friends, sure all of them are not on all the time but that doesnt mean I delete them. Are buddy slots that important to you?
Jeez... what happened to the ED community. It just gets worse and worse every update...

AQW Epic  Post #: 6
2/9/2011 0:48:58   
Shadow Jester

I think i deleted u because i had enough of your.....

well most of mah friends are active now....

< Message edited by Zachary99 -- 2/9/2011 0:49:46 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 7
2/9/2011 2:02:04   
Deadly PoisoN
Banned!

Epicduel is simply too expensive,even now that i bought varium,winning in 2v2 as a bounty is plain difficult.That's why i'm hardly on anymore,not only did i spend money in vain,this just gets worse.I don't delete people at all,why should i?This game is going nuts with the pricing and the time it takes for something to get outdated before something stronger is released.

Even these so called long time players will eventually stop and realize,but hey...Wait a second,iv'e spent over 500 bucks,wth?They'll soon realize that you're trapped in an endless spiral and the only reason you're even playing is out of addiction,not satisfaction or enjoyment of any sort.

Most people have deleted me probably,the people on my friends list aren't ever online either,they were online for a week and then they probably came to their senses.So all these people deleting people,hehe.Soon you'll have to delete most your friends if that's how you roll.

< Message edited by Deadly PoisoN -- 2/9/2011 2:03:56 >
AQ Epic  Post #: 8
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> Tell me
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition