Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

=DF= Hero's Heart Day 2011 Stories and Poems

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> [The Bookshelves] >> Collaborations >> =DF= Hero's Heart Day 2011 Stories and Poems
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
2/12/2011 9:41:32   
Eukara Vox
Legendary AdventureGuide!

Here is your story thread for your Hero's Heart Day adventures! Have fun and please...PLEASE remember the rules in both AE forums and my own L&L rules. Soon enough, I am going to have so many of these threads, that a whole page will be nothing but =DF= Something.

A couple of rules to make this easiest to read.

1) One post per person. If you have an ongoing story, please just edit your post to continue it. Do not make a new post to add to your story.

2) Please do not comment on the stories in this thread. If you want to comment on the stories, please go =DF= Hero's Heart Day Commentary
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 1
2/12/2011 10:16:49   
  Dwelling Dragonlord

ArchKnight AQ / OOC / L&L

It was the time of year in the dreadful pink forest when snugglegrams lighted up the hearts of women for a sum of gold.
As always the pink monsters plotted revenge against the one man who had dyed them and their beloved forest pink while they had slept.
A red mist crept in from the forest to the clearing where Big Daddy and his employees just busy tricking Rat & Dirk into delivering Snugglegrams in cute costumes.

Big Daddy: Just sign here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here and here.
Dirk: Done.
Rat: Shouldn't you read the contract first?
Dirk: Bad boys don't read contract, Rat.
Rat: Okay, but he-
Dirk: Just sign the damn contract so we can go and have women falling at our feet.
Rat: Done.
Big Daddy: Excellent, your costumes will be waiting for you in that tent.

*A few moments later. (Dirk and Rat are wearing the Snugglebear Armor.*

Dirk: Hey, this wasn't part of the deal!
Dirk: We were to wear something sexy!
Rat: Well, actually it was part of the deal.
Dirk: Wai- what?!!
Rat: I wanted to tell you, but you scoffed at me that bad boys do not read contracts.
Big Daddy: *grins*
Dirk: Forget it!
Dirk: Contract or no contract, I'm not staying in this ridiculous costume any longer.
*Dirk goes away to get his old clothes back on, followed by Big Daddy who is demanding he keeps his terms.*

Rat: So .... how did you get into this business in the first place?
Woman1: I was looking for something pink and for a job, then I found this which is both pink and a job!
Woman2: I was tricked into this by my sister, dear elemental lords. I HATE pink.

*Red mist creeps in.*

Big Daddy: You cannot ignore my contract, I will deny you Snugglegram services!
Dirk: Get lost!
Dirk: I'll pick up Rat and we're out of here.

*Dirk and Big Daddy find his employees making out with Rat.*

Big Daddy: *Jawdrop*
Dirk: .... so, where were those costumes again?
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 2
2/12/2011 15:25:41   
Highlord Sendai

Megakyle777: Men, it seems we've managed to complete our quest. Get him...

*The Knights grab Sendai and try to attach Handcuffs to him, but on their hurry. They accidently step on the flower, it opens it's self up and releases a Gas Cloud. Making everyone in the area, except Sendai choke. Some manage to escape from the scene and run far from the place, but others fall dead of the flower. When Sendai looks back he sees Megakyle has left, but that isn't the worst of his worries. He see that that one flower that was once there has multiplied into five.*

Highlord Sendai: This isn't what I wished for...

*Ki appears again*

Ki: The Wheel not only grants wishes, but also Judges them.
Ki: But I'm afraid your wish cannot be reversed without worst outcomes.
Ki: I must leave this place now, the upcoming events are too big for me to mess with.
Ki: I suggest you leave too...

*Ki vanishes, and Sendai walks away from the Hall*

---

*When Sendai has gone, Nix walks in and picks something of the ground*

Stephen Nix: This is it...
Stephen Nix: Who knew it would be Sendai, of all Sneevils, to help me...

*He raises his seed*

Stephen Nix: I think I'll call you,
Stephen Nix: The Kaosu Flower.
Stephen Nix: BWAHAHAHAHA!

The Kaosu Flower: Wacky Weeds

*Sendai is walking along the path talking to himself, holding a box of magic lovehearts*

Highlord Sendai: Hero's Heart Day is truly the best...
Highlord Sendai: ...I get to give people their candy, and in return. I get to keep the box.
Highlord Sendai: I really couldn't think of a better job!

*He continues to run along the path, doing various tricks with his box. Until he sees Stephen standing over a patch of dirt with a Seed and a Crystal, presumably one of the dark four. Sendai quickly runs behind a tree to hide, but still watches him... Stephen drops the seed into the ground, and it quickly grows into a Kaosu Flower.*

Highlord Sendai: NO!!!

*Sendai realizes he shouted, and hopes Nix didn't hear him but has no such luck*

Stephen Nix: Oh, Sendai!!! What's wrong?

*Sendai walks from behind the tree*

Stephen Nix: I've just decided to take up Gardening, anything wrong with that?
Stephen Nix: I mean it's not going to kill anyone!
Highlord Sendai: NIX!!! You know what that flower can do...
Stephen Nix: Your right Sendai. Maybe I should just leave it with this Crystal for company.

*Nix drops the Crystal next to the flower, the flower grows bigger. Slightly bigger than a Seed Spitter.*

Highlord Sendai: NO!!!

*Sendai runs over while the Crystal is still working on the Flower, he chops at the Stem and it collapses but only after releasing a bigger, thicker gas and spewing more Seeds around the place. Before long, the whole area is covered in the flowers, the overgrown ones and to make matters worse. There are at least one thousand of them in total. When Sendai looks around, he sees Nix in the corner with the Sneevil King. King Sneed runs over to Sendai*

King Sneed: Nix told me what happened, why do wish to end the Sneevil Race?
Highlord Sendai: I don't, Nix has been setting you up.
King Sneed: QUIET! I SEE THE CRYSTAL NEXT TO YOUR FOOT. WHAT MORE PROOF DO WE NEED?!

*Sendai pushes King Sneed aside, and walks over to Nix*

Highlord Sendai: Mark my words Stephen, your little charade can only go on so long.
Stephen Nix: Ha, this can go on as long as I wish. If you haven't noticed, your race aren't exactly the Smartest. They'll believe anything!
Highlord Sendai: But you only have one Crystal left, what do you plan to do then.
Stephen Nix: By the time that Crystal is used, you will be finished.

*Sendai raises a fist*

Highlord Sendai: And what exactly do you plan to gain from my death.
Stephen Nix: Stopping the Prophecy!
Highlord Sendai: Prophecy?

*Nix turns to King Sneed*

Stephen Nix: We must go now Sneed, their is much planning to be done.

Quest Completed

< Message edited by Highlord Sendai -- 2/19/2011 5:08:49 >
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> [The Bookshelves] >> Collaborations >> =DF= Hero's Heart Day 2011 Stories and Poems
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition