Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

=WF= Newsletter February 17, 2011 WarpForce update!

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> [WarpForce] >> WarpForce General Discussion >> =WF= Newsletter February 17, 2011 WarpForce update!
Page 1 of 212>
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
2/15/2011 18:20:56   
sunblaze

quote:

=WARPFORCE=

FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 18th RELEASE:

Mission:

--Virin scientist Th'rix Na'thaar has returned, and is rebuilding his army of perfect Virin hosts called Nefadon! Travel to the Virin homeworld of Xirrix on a dangerous recon mission. (General Stormfront in the Hangar Deck)

New mission items:

--Nefadon Whip weapon!
--Baby Nefadon pet!

PLUS: The Level Caps will be raised! Free players will be able to level to 75, and WarpGuardians will be able to level to 94!

WARPFORCE is open for everyone to play! WF is the official sci-fi expansion of AQ.

http://www.battleon.com/warpforce

Right now there is a super-special WarpGuardian offer for all upgraded players of AE games!

If you are already a Guardian in AQ, a Star Captain in MechQuest, a DragonLord in DragonFable, or a Member in AQWorlds, you can get a huge $10 discount on the WarpGuardian upgrade in WarpForce!!

BECOME A WARPGUARDIAN IN =WARPFORCE=
Unlock all WarpGuardian features and support WF!

http://www.battleon.com/warpforce/guardian/

Battle on!
Galanoth & the AQ/WF Team

Tagged! You're it!

< Message edited by moneybags -- 2/16/2011 1:13:11 >
AQ  Post #: 1
2/15/2011 18:30:27   
ArchMagus Orodalf

Ooh... Th'rix returns. :P So there IS a WF update. I wonder.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 2
2/15/2011 18:51:55   
SIGMUND

Now we only get 2 levels? well I guess that makes sense.

and the shop on the flight deck is still not being opened?

It looks like we will reach the total Level cap of WF (100) before that shop opens.
AQ  Post #: 3
2/15/2011 18:55:58   
sunblaze

^That is actually alright. I just became 87 and leveling is pretty hard in Warpforce.
I don't mind if the cap slows down a few month.

But yeah we do NEED the officers stuff from the hangar.
These weapons are still listed in the pedia and I always kick myself If I get a "wow level xy you can get a new weapon...... oh no it's still locked"-moment.
AQ  Post #: 4
2/15/2011 18:57:23   
ArchMagus Orodalf

Wait, the WF cap is going to be 100? Then why are there higher-leveled weapons than 100-leveled weapons?
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 5
2/15/2011 19:02:00   
sunblaze

Well AQ's cap was 100 as well and got set higher a few times. Maybe they simply want to pause at 100 a while and restart with setting the cap higher later? Just that they have equipment avaible if that happens. Who knows? (except the staff)
AQ  Post #: 6
2/15/2011 19:11:27   
KERED

Sounds good.
I've enjoyed the recent releases + hoping for more good action here.

2 questions:
(1) how do you know the shop on the flight deck won't open (it is a hangar deck mission).
(2) where did the info re: total level cap come from? is that a guess?
AQ  Post #: 7
2/15/2011 19:17:14   
sunblaze

1) You misunderstood. We are not complaining that the shop will never open, just that is not opened in the current release.
The reason is that thanks to the pedia we already know what is in there. Yet many people already passed these levels for the stuff. So they were dry with old lower leveled equiopment while it would only take an additional quest in the hangar to access it. Yet it is still closed.

2) No clue. I think it was said quite some time ago. But don't quote me on that. Probably a wild guess.
AQ  Post #: 8
2/15/2011 19:28:59   
KERED

Thanks for your reply.
What I was trying to say was that this looks like a hangar quest, therefore is it not possible that the shop will open in the current release?

Apologies if I am being obtuse, it's late and i'm sleepy!
AQ  Post #: 9
2/15/2011 19:32:27   
  Digital X

Beep Beep! ArchKnight AQ / ED

I hope it does, there's a pretty nice water weapon i'd love to get my hands on.

And another pet? That's just great, i'll have a decent pet inventory before you know it.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 10
2/15/2011 19:36:39   
KERED

I'd really like to upgrade my water weapon too.
I'm gonna do my research this time on miscs, pets + gaunlets as I've been largely ignoring them and only getting weapons and armours.
AQ  Post #: 11
2/15/2011 19:38:14   
  Digital X

Polished Hullscuffer is the one. Even though i'm level 90, it should be ok for use (if that shop opens)
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 12
2/15/2011 19:51:55   
nosey123
Friendly!

Hmm, him again? >:|

Better put a stop to him this time. :D

Though i wonder, is it THAT easy to sneak on an enemy planet? No orbital defenses? XD
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 13
2/16/2011 1:16:16   
Naj

Friday, eh? That means we should all start checking late Wednesday to see if the xp bar is open...

http://aq.battleon.com/build30/charviewWF.asp?temp=63242043
AQ MQ AQW  Post #: 14
2/16/2011 3:52:06   
Technomancer
Legendary AK!!!

I believe it's highly likely that the new quest will finally unlock the CA. If you've done all previous missions, your rank is 2nd Lieutenant. According to military ranks, (1st) Lieutenant *should* be the next rank.

IIRC, staff has stated in the past (in the Newsletter threads) that they would be raising the level cap until it reached ~90 or so before halting it. They want(ed) to focus mainly on filling the equipment gaps before allowing people to level up too far. I'm guessing 100 will be the cap for quite some time.

Release sounds nice as well. I'm hoping he didn't update his personal Nefadon host. That thing did give me some trouble before. >_<
AQ DF  Post #: 15
2/18/2011 14:40:53   
Galanoth
The Legendary Daragonslayer

The release is live, featuring the return of the renegade Virin scientist Th'rix Na'tharr and his army of beastly Nefadon hosts!
Post #: 16
2/18/2011 15:12:37   
devilking5

WOO HOO!!!
Commanders Arsenal is finally open.The quest itself in not that bad but the fact that it opens CA it makes it one of my Fav quests.

< Message edited by devilking5 -- 2/18/2011 15:13:02 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 17
2/18/2011 19:17:17   
plasmite5

wooh finaly new release. and the Wg nefadon baby is bugged 1200+ dmg!
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 18
2/18/2011 19:18:08   
  Digital X

Already got an Earth Pet, so i gave this one a miss. Nice quest though, was quite challenging.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 19
2/19/2011 7:04:56   
ArchMagus Orodalf

YES. It's a non-BM Earth pet!
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 20
2/21/2011 6:54:36   
SIGMUND

The pet is okay for me.
And the top three weapons replace other less suitable items.

However this shop should have been opened much sooner because half the weapons will be of no use to 1st lt's who can access the shop now.

Edit:

I suppose it will be useful to players who join WF in the future because the Nefadon Mission level restriction is at the level of the lowest weapon in the shop.

I did enjoy this quest but I recommend taking more than 10 of each potion.

< Message edited by SIGMUND -- 2/21/2011 7:00:23 >
AQ  Post #: 21
2/23/2011 0:19:00   
neo_manni

wow I gotta get moving again AAAAHHHHHH MAN! I gotta keep moving but my build doesn't suit my WF way of doing things. I feel soo stuck I need to get higher faster!!!

P.S. just wondering is the new L45 quest the best L45 quest??
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 22
2/23/2011 2:38:30   
sunblaze

The rewards weren't exactly my style. Since all my chars are beastwarriors I already have better pet's.
At least the story was entertaining. Poor mad scientist.

What I would want are more magic weapons. Currently there are 2. I understand that magic in space is a plot-problem but at least SOME would be nice.
AQ  Post #: 23
2/23/2011 10:44:57   
moneybags
More than a Game

I suppose, but Magic weapons wouldn't be so powerful anyways, unless you're not training DEX or STR but INT only, since guns should out-power magic weapons by a bit-- melee weapons would overpower magic weapons even more.
Epic  Post #: 24
2/23/2011 15:02:59   
ArchMagus Orodalf

No, guns and Magic weapons are equal if you play a Tech build.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 25
Page:   [1] 2   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> [WarpForce] >> WarpForce General Discussion >> =WF= Newsletter February 17, 2011 WarpForce update!
Page 1 of 212>
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition