Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: EpicDuel DNS Friday 18 2011 Feb

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: EpicDuel DNS Friday 18 2011 Feb
Page 3 of 4<1234>
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
2/19/2011 5:32:09   
Shadronica

That is the problem Frostlich ... it will be just that ... another varium intensive release. Its not that we are champing at the bit to spend more money. We are looking to the Dev's to provide us with a bit of amusement apart from being smacked around by ridiculous Luck factors in this game.
60% Luck and 40% strategy doesn't cut it for me for entertainment. Not to mention spending money all the time to buy the latest weapons to keep up with the competition or spending money to change our appearance ... or spending money to enhance or spending money in the war etc etc.

Wouldn't it be nice if once a month the dev's brought in a boss battle that we could use our 15 NPC fights per hour to battle a boss who dropped some weapons. Perhaps even the odd rare drop too. Leave the boss there for about 5 days each month. Imagine how it would fill up the servers. The game could make its money from enhancements. Win/Win. Its really not that hard to think outside the bubble.

< Message edited by Shadronica -- 2/19/2011 6:37:16 >
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 51
2/19/2011 7:03:37   
drinde

Meh. Dosen't sound very promising. Hopefully, they'll make some credit items... Still waiting for quests, still hope they'll be called "Missions", still waiting for Drops, still waiting for new retraining system, and still waiting for plot!!! Man, it can't be that hard to come out with a story.

Why not just make a few cutscenes that launch you into battle with live players and NPCs then continue? It'll seem like a story but still uses normal game engine.

< Message edited by drinde -- 2/19/2011 7:16:28 >
DF MQ Epic  Post #: 52
2/19/2011 10:50:15   
od

As nightwraith said , life is too short to get upset over a web browser game, but you guys seem to be upset
Epic  Post #: 53
2/19/2011 11:06:44   
9001WaysToLaugh

If you don't like ed then don't play it.
Epic  Post #: 54
2/19/2011 11:16:11   
Epic Pwnser

^ If you don't like ED, then go find another game and spend your money on it. It's all the same.
The problem is the waiting time between updates. Two weeks are very very long, especially when the release isn't open-ended. Like last release for the azrael and the recurring valentines day weapons coming back from last year. Once you see all the weapons and defeat Charfade, there's nothing much else to do anymore. What we need is more open-endedness, something that just doesn't stick there. OR. Find something else creative to do dunno.

I'd wait one more week for this release cause it looks awesome, but we lvl 32's can't just wait what seems like forever to get something new in epicduel.

I hope the devs can see us speak out loud "We need more content!"

Keep us as living human beings with a savoring for out wants in society. If you just wanna profit off of releases that just consume more and more varium with no added benefits that actually affect the style of the game, then your consumers will leave and never come back.
Epic  Post #: 55
2/19/2011 11:27:20   
beastmo

i just want quests and boss battles
Epic  Post #: 56
2/19/2011 11:33:44   
RandomForumer
Banned

Heres the thing, alot of people are mad and annoyed because of 2 weeks without release, And some people called 3 weeks without release because one of them was basically a tiny thing.

Most of us know that NW And TITAN Are very good administrators along with helm from charfade , dax and the staff.
But they are very busy and sometimes they don't do as much updates or frequency because they are working on something else probably, or they are busy with alot of things, sometimes they might be lazy, Alot of admins are lazy once in a while so just be patient and wait.
Post #: 57
2/19/2011 11:49:18   
xxmirxx

why not make like dragonfable there updates are always every week. this is annoying when can't update every week. why not hire more staff to work on game. Then we hear people less complaining about game.

< Message edited by xxmirxx -- 2/19/2011 11:50:22 >
AQ Epic  Post #: 58
2/19/2011 12:18:31   
Celestine
Constructive!

A bit disappointed with no release, but I can wait.
Hopefully, it will be something worth waiting for.
We can depict and guess from the story what's coming next week.
But they should have listed what's coming, so as to not crush any guesses.
To those upset and angry because of no release and very little detail in this one, all I can say is repeat Wiseman's favorite quote:
"Prepare for the Worst, Hope for the Best, Expect something in Between."

-Celestine
DF Epic  Post #: 59
2/19/2011 12:37:25   
Nexus...

I thought these days were over =/

I love EpicDuel, great game. Its such a money machine right now, it really is awful, and anyone who fails to see it is obviously blind. Then there is the time issue. Every single other AE game releases on its promised time down to the hour. Why can't ED? As somebody previously said, we have not had a good release since before the new year. I'm not mad, I am just impatient. Where are all these promised features? Does anyone realize that we are coming up on almost 2 years since a new battle mode was introduced into the game a (PVP based game!)? Has anyone realized that features such as 2v1 promised to come soon after the start of Gamma have been postponed? Even features such as the retrain revamp, which were promised to us in the Gamma release, which we waited a whole month for and didn't get. As I said, I am not mad, as mad as I may seem, I am just fed up. The staff needs to focus on making this game there FIRST priority. I do not think they realize that they have a player base of more than 2k people. Or maybe they do realize it and they don't care. Bottom line is that nobody cares about new weapons anymore. The release of the Bazaar seems like it will probably be just like the release of the overlord and Naval yard. A new NPC to challenge, new varium weapons, maybe a quest...maybe. I'd rather see new battle modes than quests in a PVP game, and I am really getting tired of all the varium weapons . They just cost varium to buy, and more varium to enhance, and more varium here and there and here and there and so on...What I want, I think what everyone wants, are timely releases with new game features and perks that every player can benefit from. Maybe features that can last a lifetime instead of a few months. Why they havn't done or considered this already is beyond me, but they need to read some of these posts here and stop being so melodramatic in their DN posts and start actually responding to and caring about the player base just like ALL of the other AE games do.

I probably will continue to play ED for the moment because it has potential, but I can't say that for everyone else.

Nexus..., Eternal Prophet, Magnet...
Epic  Post #: 60
2/19/2011 12:59:56   
Sparticus

quote:

As nightwraith said , life is too short to get upset over a web browser game, but you guys seem to be upset

I'm sure I represent a majority opinion here when I say we have every right to be upset over a "web browser game" when that game cost us hundreds of our dollars and an equal number of our hours. I would go so far as to say we have the right to feel any way we want having spent the money and the time to make this game what it is today. Without paying customers there would be no game. Under those circumstances, I think its reasonable to be upset with a product you paid for when it doesn't perform to your expectation(regardless of how reasonable they are). Many of us invested ourselves in this game under what have become unmet expectations. When you say you're going to do something and players invest in your game based on that information, you should provide that service in a timely manner. The "timely manner" seems to be the part missing here. Lets hope the waiting is actually worth the wait.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 61
2/19/2011 13:36:20   
helloguy

Were not spending fake web browser money on this game.We have the right to demand what we want.i find it funny how the admins only release things that would only benefit them,and them only.
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 62
2/19/2011 15:43:46   
Secret1337

YAY, more expand soon
Post #: 63
2/19/2011 17:03:10   
TurkishIncubus

3 week no update !!!

There is not any other explanation , Let me guess next week there will be a "Bazaar" and there will be a NPC and sell more Varium Weps , am i wrong? nothing special.3 weeks after we will get only a new room and some weps.

< Message edited by TurkishIncubus -- 2/19/2011 17:06:54 >

Epic  Post #: 64
2/19/2011 18:07:13   
RandomForumer
Banned

NW And titan learn to read this noobs, you guys made us mad and some of my friends are quitting already. You fools. You think its so easy to go through you're just lazy or something not like DF or AQW
Post #: 65
2/19/2011 19:15:07   
od

Guys..... Just do something else 4 a week. There's LOTS of fun things you can do besides playing epicduel
Epic  Post #: 66
2/19/2011 20:33:20   
RandomForumer
Banned

Not for me. Not for me smart man.
Post #: 67
2/19/2011 20:37:06   
charwelly

This next realese better be worth it

Retired Again.
AQW Epic  Post #: 68
2/19/2011 20:48:15   
edwardvulture

I want at least two of the following to be released next update:
2 vs 1
Quests
More non varium weapons
Be able to get treasure hunter as f2p
A full NPC
Varium Sellback
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 69
2/20/2011 13:32:33   
  Digital X

Beep Beep! ArchKnight AQ / ED

I'm really looking forward to this, a whole cargo shop just landed and it's offering a huge stock of weaponry. I don't mind the wait to be honest, time flies as they say and before you know it, you'll have access to this. Can't wait to see what this holds in store for us.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 70
2/20/2011 13:35:02   
IsaiahtheMage

Wow the next release better be worth it I didnt spend 20 dollars on this game of MY MONEY just to get so many weeks without updates the next release better be good.Or else everyone can probly sue ED at court for this LOL joking.

Off topic content removed. Please stick to the topic at hand. ~Illuminator

< Message edited by Illuminator -- 2/21/2011 21:43:59 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 71
2/20/2011 13:36:43   
Calogero

i allready know... 12 varium weapons lvl 32 and 3 credit weapons lvl 30
common fact :p

Having a Signature is too mainstream
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 72
2/20/2011 13:39:07   
  Digital X

Beep Beep! ArchKnight AQ / ED

Even i can't get any of the weapons, it'll still be nice to explore it though right? And plus, there's bound to be other NPCs to chat and challenge with.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 73
2/20/2011 17:34:44   
edwardvulture

Dang, I'm still disappointed that there isn't better valentine day weps and BigTuna should have more weps.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 74
2/20/2011 23:09:02   
ForumingGuy
Banned

I FAKIN NO RITE
Post #: 75
Page:   <<   < prev  1 2 [3] 4   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: EpicDuel DNS Friday 18 2011 Feb
Page 3 of 4<1234>
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition