Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: EpicDuel DNS Friday 18 2011 Feb

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: EpicDuel DNS Friday 18 2011 Feb
Page 4 of 4<1234
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
2/21/2011 20:08:01   
Soldeen999

About time to open The Bazaar

Retired...
Post #: 76
2/21/2011 20:20:28   
One Winged Angel1357

wait if we have to beat that lv 50 tank to get in whats the point of opening it with a lv 32 lv cap(felt like pointing out the obvious there)

anyway i think the exile might have a base of operations for running quests to come out of this
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 77
2/21/2011 20:23:14   
He Who Lurks

^It may be a possible 2vs1 boss :p.

< Message edited by He Who Lurks -- 2/22/2011 20:01:34 >
AQ Epic  Post #: 78
2/21/2011 21:32:49   
One Winged Angel1357

@^ 2v2 boss sounds like a rigged fight two of us vs two of them im game
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 79
2/22/2011 4:41:46   
drinde

^I think he means 2v1...
DF MQ Epic  Post #: 80
2/22/2011 13:09:01   
Giras Wolfe

We've been waiting way too long for this.

Personally I thought the backstory was pretty cool, and there will be new items. Permanent and HOPEFULLY some nonvarium.
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 81
2/22/2011 13:14:47   
Deimos...

I just really want boss battles! 2v1 boss battles! Titan please make 2v1 boss battles :D Thanks
Epic  Post #: 82
2/22/2011 16:44:31   
Atomic garden

From the looks of it we are in for a massive dump of new weapons!
Post #: 83
2/22/2011 17:06:11   
RandomForumer
Banned

I hope a ton of varium lv 32 weapons, Bought varium for this ..
Post #: 84
2/22/2011 19:36:09   
The Joker X

Nope not 2vs1. I saw on titan's twitter it said we get char pages. -_-
AQW Epic  Post #: 85
2/22/2011 19:49:07   
Master Volcon

Click
This post was also discussing something that would take place in the future.
Why doesn't this topic have 555 replies...
ED forums was so much better T_T

This update looks fine <- On Topic ^(This is relevant info so need to delete)

< Message edited by Master Volcon -- 2/22/2011 19:51:49 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 86
2/23/2011 12:24:19   
Concrete

Well well well, let's see what we have here.

Problem 1: We have a bunch of whining people crying over the fact that there's no update every week.
Solution: Decide to release the updates once a month instead. Always on the same date, always at the same time.
This way our young and impatient population will know when to expect a update and hopefully will get slightly less irritated over such trivial things.

Problem 2: We have a game that makes money on it's players.
Solution: ROFLMAO - You have got to be kidding me!
Those of you who thought any game developers works pro bono (work that is performed voluntarily and free of charge) better slap them selves in the face, wake up and smell the roses.
Of course they make money and they should too. Clearly they managed to make something that catches the interest of many and I for one salute any entreprenour who makes it.

Problem 3: Some people lost their interest in the game.
Solution: It's inevitable.
People will lose interest in any game within time, even if you'd get updates once an hour, just the way humankind is and thank God for that.
But this is the one section that our developers can actually do something about with their inovative updates and make the players keep their interest for a while longer.

However, even if the developers would work 24/7 and bring us all the things people are asking for on this forum - we'd still not be pleased, something could have been different, of another colour or size or so on. Instead of getting upset over such things - try doing the most of it.

Cheers

Concrete

< Message edited by Concrete -- 2/23/2011 12:27:53 >
Post #: 87
2/23/2011 12:45:12   
Sparticus

I thought you were only supposed to have one account on the forum even if you are a MOD?

To the OP: I'm sure the release will be very nice and the weapons will be very expensive and everyone will be happy and sad all at the same time. Seems like this is the way of things here and I don't see it changing. I do wish that a weapon I buy today will be the best weapon of its class for a good while. Having weapons come out which trump others that are no more then a few weeks old is great for business but terribly expensive and ultimately going make players mad about wasting their money. I'm sure any reasonable person can understand that level of frustration.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 88
2/23/2011 13:52:50   
Tiago X

LOL.
That is all I can say. Ya'll super excited for 3 new screens. Remenber Overlord Facility? Same crap here.
And will have varium only features only, but that is already known.
DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 89
2/23/2011 15:30:11   
Deadly PoisoN
Banned!

What concrete is saying is nice,but horribly skew in logic.So this is a business,surprise surprise,most people know that,including the younger kids around here.Thing is,people were promised things,they've been waiting for a year some of them,now i'd be chill too if i weren't wasting my money and i was the one on the receiving end of everyones cash,but it's not that way.

Let me use a similar scenario.Let's say iv'e been shopping at a particular store a long time now,one day i walk in and i see that there's a massive sale on dvd's and it's like 60% off.Sounds so sweet doesn't it?Will it get me pumped?Of course man,i'd be jumping through the roof.

Then i get to the front and the cashier tells me the sale is only starts in a month and i can pay so long and buy some other dvds at normal price,which is obviously fine but less exciting.Now i'm cool with that,in a month i return once again pumped.Then she tells me that it's still gonna happen but in a month from now.And so the cycle goes until i tell that cashier what she can do with her sale

In a way the game is giving people what they want,but demanding more and more cash,this is not monopoly money it wants either.The old promises people were promised are where now?This is why people are upset,so paying customers have a right to be dissatisfied with a product if it was said to hold features by it's designer.

People are smelling something,but it's not roses it's foul play.Even younger kids are starting to catch on to this trend,it's not hard to tell what epicduel is becoming,or maybe designed to have been from day 1?
AQ Epic  Post #: 90
2/23/2011 15:33:48   
5rr5
Banned

he always says it will open IT IS NEVER OPENING
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 91
2/23/2011 15:35:53   
Ghostfist

It's funny, I find Concrete's logic to be concrete. Poison's logic is just that...poison.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 92
2/23/2011 15:40:29   
Deadly PoisoN
Banned!

@Ghostfist,i was using a very simple line of logic to follow.It wasn't poisoning anyone.In short,the developers got people excited with things said over a year ago and it's only pitching now.Maybe my logic was aimed at older people,maybe you need to not read so deeply into something before you end up slipping again.

My post was for the reasonable,not the happy chappy adolescents.A story has 2 sides.Since when did pinnochio have his own story without gepetto

You'll notice at the very beginning of my post i said that everyone knows this is a business,businesses make money.But in order to make that money they need to provide service.And in order for that flow to continue...This relationship between consumer and the business is suppose to be like a symbiotic one.

I really love some of the posters on this forum,you make me look way better than i really am.

< Message edited by Deadly PoisoN -- 2/23/2011 15:51:07 >
AQ Epic  Post #: 93
2/23/2011 16:09:01   
Ghostfist

@ Poison - I'm 44, how much older do I need to be? You think your logic "flows" but it's kind of hard to follow. Maybe english isn't your first language.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 94
2/23/2011 19:14:38   
Bu Kek Siansu

Discussion can be continued here. I'm locking this.
Post #: 95
Page:   <<   < prev  1 2 3 [4]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: EpicDuel DNS Friday 18 2011 Feb
Page 4 of 4<1234
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition