Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

You should be ashamed....

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> You should be ashamed....
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
2/27/2011 4:29:44   
.Sir Lazarus.

When ED GLADIATORS despretly beged for your help when they got hacked you refused to help.... Countless posts about the epic unfairness began to appear and you did nothing...

KOTR gets the same thing and you help your precious moderator instantly. I cant understand how you can look yourself in the mirror... Now you guys make a post like that can be done with ease... Only to protect your bad actions. Im not sorry you helped KOTR, im glad you did such thing... But to refuse to help when you could is just wrong.

You can delete this post, i dont care. Bitterness for your mistakes and unfairness will remain...

< Message edited by .Sir Lazarus. -- 2/27/2011 4:30:01 >

AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 1
2/27/2011 4:33:31   
Egoraptor

OMG They didnt helped ED glads when they were hacked but they try to help KOTR... wtf devs, wtf.

< Message edited by Egoraptor -- 2/27/2011 4:34:11 >
Post #: 2
2/27/2011 4:46:44   
Wiseman

I would like to point out a few key factors before locking this thread that might be getting overlooked.

1. ED Gladiators was disbanded over a year ago, back then they did not have the resources they have now.

2. ED Gladiators was disbanded due to a separate exploit then KotR.

3. Nightwraith has offered any faction that has suffered from the same exploit as KotR a chance to get the same courtesy as my faction. All of that was announced in this thread.

I wish that ED Gladiators could have been restored, I truly do, I even asked long after the fact if it was possible, and it wasn't. I've already talked to a lot of their old members in game about this exact thing, and they understand that their situation was different. And Nightwraith even mentioned that incident and apologized to them in the linked thread.

With that being said I'm locking this.

< Message edited by SMGS -- 2/27/2011 4:56:22 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> You should be ashamed....
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition