Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Builds?

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> Builds?
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
3/1/2011 2:55:45   
InceptionAE

As i have seen from the early stages of beta, all mages used caster build (some still now), bounties use strenght builds, and mercs use tank builds. A while ago just 8 months ago a friend in real life told me that the most important stat is support, yet 3 months later everyone started using support builds.. I'd like to see what you guys could compare the today builds and the previous builds (from beginning of beta) well i think todays has gotten more organized, more organized then in beta. All the noobs in beta had tank builds like a 103 dex they lost immediately, now look do our builds look anything like the past?! We suddenly went spamming on support (Mercs), on strenght (bounties), and on dex (mages). Again just compare the old Builds to the New ones (as of today) and your troubles in battles.

And how bout for the 100th time ive asked this may an Ak stop removing my f.. post?

ED~ Inception X
HS~ Chromium
AQW~ Deathblad
AQ3D~ Violent

AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 1
3/1/2011 23:22:14   
Giras Wolfe

And exactly what is the point of this post? I don't see what you're getting at.

Also, RESPECT THE MODS BRO.
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 2
3/2/2011 4:40:12   
Wind

dungeon actually, mages used castermages, bounty's used support and mercs used high strength with max FC.

DF AQW Epic  Post #: 3
3/2/2011 4:52:25   
BlueKatz

Mage abuse Dex? Ummm not really
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 4
3/2/2011 5:20:38   
voidance

@BlueKatz
You sure lol?
Click me

< Message edited by voidance -- 3/2/2011 5:21:15 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 5
3/2/2011 8:56:08   
BlueKatz

^ it's pretty much a fun build only

I remember I tried this build lonnggggggggg ago, after that some people steal it. But I don't really like it, it take 30 turns in 2vs2 for 2 guys kill me (when my ally dead)
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 6
3/2/2011 9:53:05   
x666satan666x

back in the day only a few good bounties ran support wind. most used the str smoke mass poison combo.
Epic  Post #: 7
3/2/2011 13:19:41   
IsaiahtheMage

Ugh dex mage?That build would really fail you know.I never seen one in my life thats like a dex Merc or a Tech bounty it just wouldnt ever work.
AQW Epic  Post #: 8
3/2/2011 13:38:21   
voidance

It worked pretty good for me, loads of blocks and just about everything hit lows 20s with rage. and super charge always hits 50+ most times 70+, but req'd health booster for criticals.
AQW Epic  Post #: 9
3/2/2011 18:51:29   
IsaiahtheMage

Then you mustve fought some real noobs.
AQW Epic  Post #: 10
3/2/2011 19:16:00   
eragonshadeslayer67

^lol u never know because I assume u have phys prim energy gun/zooka and with high dex + technician then u won't hit high at all, not even with rage (a bit higher hp would do the trick)

Dex is awesome (yes that particular dex build may not be good) but deboise actually used an "archangel" build way back with max overload + loads of dex and it was pretty darn awesome, maybe it won't pull through now-a-days but it's still one heck of a fun build

also mages never spammed DEX, mages and BHs naturally used high dex so they won't get blocked, they can block their opponents, and decent physical defense is needed

{AQW} Click for full guide to the Tower of NEcromancy! Lvs 0-10!!
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 11
3/2/2011 19:32:36   
voidance

The only way you would even have to worry about dieing without a chance to heal is a bunker buster critical from one of those tech abuser merc's and if they dont critical its a 10 lol
AQW Epic  Post #: 12
3/2/2011 22:32:25   
stryker914

i was a noob BH in the beginning of beta: I used a smoke-stun-beta blast combo, then whatever came next
now I use a somewhat tank merc, with around 60 supp, 40 dex/str/tech, and usual multi
doesnt stand a chance vs heavy str mercs, but low def mages and 2v2 it tears apart
and contrary to popular usage, i use a phys side as a merc, with mjolnir even though i have varium
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 13
3/2/2011 23:55:48   
eragonshadeslayer67

^mjollnir is very awesome

also @voidance: nice ^_^ what about surgical strike and those pesky str BHs with frostbolt blaster
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 14
3/3/2011 0:54:21   
voidance

res is 25-30+8 not to mention the +66 technician
AQW Epic  Post #: 15
3/3/2011 8:11:18   
Bu Kek Siansu

Build discussion can go in General Discussion if it relates to balance and Strategy if it relates to strategy.

~ if it relates to Balance can go to the EpicDuel General Discussion forum.

~ if it relates to Strategy can go to the EpicDuel Battle Strategy forum.

I'm not sure what this topic is about, this is not really a build discussion about Balance nor Strategy. So, I'm locking it.

< Message edited by AVA -- 3/3/2011 8:16:11 >
Post #: 16
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> Builds?
Jump to:

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition