Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: why do mages never had physical staff in this game?

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: why do mages never had physical staff in this game?
Page 3 of 3<123
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
3/5/2011 16:10:11   
ShadowQupid

To all those who see this comment I didn't read all the others if anyone said what I am about to say.

@nailboss' first comment, we cannot bludgeon all day long, we are bound to strike sometime or use our secondary or aux, bludgeon has a 2turn cool down...

Though I kinda agree with your comment bcuuz we can still physical bot along with a physical aux or gun... BUT... depending on our builds... sooo:

I think the idea of physical staves would be good.

Plus some of us TM want an all energy build in which we MAY use bludgeon with.
AQW Epic  Post #: 51
3/5/2011 20:16:33   
One Winged Angel1357

i hardly see how there isnt enough demand for a Phys Staff its just Overlord Staff wasnt so hot but im sure if Titan and NW made up a lv 30-32 F2P Phys Staff the results on sales would be seen instantly amoung F2P Mages

@below i was trying to phrase it nicely but yeah pretty much

< Message edited by One Winged Angel1357 -- 3/5/2011 20:19:19 >
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 52
3/5/2011 20:18:35   
voidance

The reason Overlord Staff wasnt "so hot" was because it suc'd back then and now its worse then non-varuim staves.

PS: lol i just noticed i spelled sucked wrong because im so used to the language block in the game.

< Message edited by voidance -- 3/5/2011 20:23:49 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 53
3/5/2011 20:21:26   
Angels Holocaust

The overlord staff was nothing more than a joke. It was a waste of time and money, while every class was able to purchase a usable weapon mages were left out and forced to use a bad staff. Although they paid the same mages got the short end of the stick again.
Post #: 54
3/5/2011 20:32:06   
Gree

slightly off topic, but this is exactly the kind of thread that it would be nice to hear from the devs on.

On topic, I just hope they don't underpower physical staves stat wise like the overlord staff just because it's physical. Overlord staff wasn't even as good as the other items released at the time.
Post #: 55
3/5/2011 20:47:04   
One Winged Angel1357

reality check

Overlord Mual:
31 En damge, 23 stat modifers, 5 slots
Overlord Claws:
31 En damge, 24 Stat modifers, 5 slots
Overlord Staff:
30 Phs Damage, 21 Stat modifers, 6 slots

and on a total side note Staff is 1k cheaper than teh other two weapons so MAge got the short end of the stick except that its a cheaper
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 56
3/19/2011 21:53:40   
xxmirxx

above dis agree
AQ Epic  Post #: 57
3/19/2011 21:56:07   
King FrostLich

Why does everyone want a physical staff I mean seriously?? Variums who have Gamma Bot yet they still whine for it are actually very silly and are wasting money.
Epic  Post #: 58
3/19/2011 22:04:05   
Nebula

^1. Gamma Bot is useless without high focus.
2. Not everyone has and/or uses the Gamma Bot
3. Its unfair that mage-specific weapons are energy-only while the other classes aren't.
Post #: 59
3/19/2011 22:21:05   
Lectrix

Yes, it's all a matter of fairness. Why should Mages have (almost) no Physical Staves and Staff Requirements for HALF of their skill Tree (I'm not exaggerating)? Mages have much less freedom than the other Classes, especially since Heal Looping ended with Agility.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 60
3/19/2011 22:24:44   
King FrostLich

Whine at what all of you are whining at. The fact is that as long as there is one and even though its 3 stat points lower to FrostBane doesn't mean you all can demand more stuff from the devs right now and that the fact that St.Patrick's Day was just released. Why can't all of you NPC I mean most of you complaining are varium and have 2 times to 4 times more stat modifiers than non variums yet you whine more than non variums do. This discussion is just so awkward and weird when variums complain more often than non varium do for a physical staff.
Epic  Post #: 61
3/19/2011 22:25:51   
drinde

I don't see why a TM can't get Physical Staves since other Classes can. Releasing a few Phys Staves for Credits would be helpful for the TMages.
DF MQ Epic  Post #: 62
3/19/2011 22:29:50   
BlueKatz

I can't see why can't some non varium Mage complain about Physical Staff... It has nothing to do with ONE STAFF or varium, this is about the future of Mage
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 63
Page:   <<   < prev  1 2 [3]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: why do mages never had physical staff in this game?
Page 3 of 3<123
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition