Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

(DF) My Revenge

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> [The Bookshelves] >> AE Fanfiction >> DragonFable >> (DF) My Revenge
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
3/5/2011 20:50:22   
Guilt

Not done but this is the story so far :

Prologue
A lone darkness spirit. My mom had no idea where I was. She didn't know if I was still in her country or not. My sister was not here either. She didn’t know what happened to me. I had strong will, and death would not stop me. Then again, death will change me from paladin to soulweaver. My mom quietly put on her paladin armor, and began venturing to unknown places, to find her daughter and son.

The Wicked
“I WILL NEVER FORGIVE YOU!!!!” yelled the brave soulweaver, Raiden, to the evil Death Knight (A fallen paladin), Sir Malifact. “I'm sorry Raiden, but I did nothing. Your paladin sister turned her way into the necromancer, for she will overcome you, and destroy you.” “Listen, I am powerful, so if I kill my sister, I will die with her!”
Sir Malifact let his laugh echo, and he disappeared with a snap. I couldn’t understand. “Why would she do this?!” My sister came out of nowhere in Malifact’s tomb, with two skeletons guarding her. “Is that our……..”
I lost my train of thought as she cruelly crushed a skeleton she summoned. “Yes Raiden, I just gave more pain to our dead father!” I had no choice. As painful as it was, I took my shatterflash and stunned her. I sprinted back to my house to think about further plans.

First Battle
As I rushed home, I saw a gallant figure. In full paladin armor, his reflecting shine was so powerful I could easily see he was fighting a necromancer. Then I realized.
My sister.
A dark explosion abruptly occurred, and I saw Death Knight smothered over my sister’s armor. Her power was overflowing, and I felt as sick as she would taking off her power.
I ran to the paladin’s aid and slashing wildly I yelled “SOULWEAVER TRANSFORMATION!” My sword then became spiritlooms attached on my arms, and my soul ally (my dead form (the narrator who is me in dead form)) became thin and short dark purple claws which would be my weapons and replacements of hands. Unfortunately, the Death Knight disappeared. The other paladin explained what was happening. “Hello. My name is Artix and I love to make my blade kiss death to the undead, so that their spirits may flow freely. I hate necromancers and Death Knights though.”
“My name is Raiden and my sister gave way to the DARK SIDE. She was a kind paladin until Malifact taught her necromancy, and she hungered for more knowledge, thus becoming a Death Knight. Come to my house, and we’ll talk about this problem.”

Malifact’s History
As you can see, I (Raiden) was a faithful paladin. I hated Malifact very much, so when I ventured to his tomb to find my sister, I only found my sister hypnotized by the evil necromancer/Death Knight.
Malifact simply was a holy paladin of good and justice. One day his two friends, Stabina the rouge and Trelix the mage found a chest. Malifact, being a good Paladin right now, wanted it for the temple. Stabina wanted it for the thief gild. Trelix wanted it for the mage gild.
They did not resolve this conflict, but were good friends.
Malifact opened the chest, and saw a strange ring. He tried it on, and over time, he became an immortal Death Knight.
Trelix and Stabina couldn’t defeat him, as he reformed each of the one hundred times they beat him. The 101th time, Stabina took his armor before he reformed, and hid his armor.
It worked!
Artix came along one day, and Malifact acted as a ghost in need. Artix collect all of Malifact’s armor, and Malifact once again became a Death Knight.
He teaches paladins necromancy, and they become Death Knights, too. This is what happened to Rei, Raiden’s sister.
No point now talking about Malifact. Back to the story……

Planning
“So, I’m coming up with something…..” whispered Raiden. Sleep was overcoming him, but Artix was wide awake.
”What is it?!?!?!?!” yelled Artix.
Raiden tiredly said “Rei is always with Malifact, right? Well, first we pwn Malifact, and Rei will rush to aid him. While Rei is there, we come in and pound on her.” Artix then boringly stated “She doesn’t care about him anymore ; DeathKnights have no feeling, except the gladness of more knowledge in necromancy.”
Raiden, annoyed responded “GAH!!!!!! MY PLANS ARE NOT WORKING!!!!!!!”
Artix then made the best plan ever: “We jump in and fight.”
Raiden began ripping out his hair and dancing crazily.
After that ended, they began equipping their armor, and the best weapons they got.

Death’s Realm
“I'm sorry master; a soulweaver has all the possibilities to beat me. The paladin was Artix, and he pwned you before.”
“QUIET!” yelled Malifact harshly “You little idiot! You've proved useless, and you need a punishment! GO NOW INTO DEATH’S REALM!” Malifact screamed harshly.
Rei scrammed, with small tears coasting down her cheeks. She ran up into that attic, and with a big last gulp of fresh air, she jumped into death.
“You have to come here every day!!!!!!” groaned Death. “Shut up!!!!” yelled Rei.
Rei proceeded to sit nearby creatures, which were just as evil as she was. They cuddled (Evil cuddles O.o), and they kept doing so for about 30 minutes. Death announced “You are free to go!”
Rei was surprised. She thought it had been only 5 minutes. She sighed but all of a sudden, Death stomped hard on the ground and boulders, rubbish, debris, you name it came flying down to block the portal to life.
Death approached her “Now for continuously trespassing me, you will pay!”
Rei called “DEATHKNIGHT TRANSFORMATION!” and armor formed around her. (Before you ask, her armor is built into her body, and my spiritlooms are built into my body)
A long necrotic sword of doom came with the armor, and with a quick stun Death fell. With Death stunned, Death's Realm was pretty much nothing. Before the portal disappeared, she jumped into it, and told Malifact about her achievement.
Malifact thought she did decent, but not good enough.
“You may not be given immortality yet.” decided Malifact.
Rei, discouraged, ran to her room (The attic) and just decided she’ll someday overrule Malifact and be a greater deathknight then he ever could.

< Message edited by Guilt -- 3/6/2011 15:44:25 >
Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> [The Bookshelves] >> AE Fanfiction >> DragonFable >> (DF) My Revenge
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition