Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: Your Thoughts About Bunker Buster

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: Your Thoughts About Bunker Buster
Page 3 of 3<123
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
3/12/2011 20:43:25   
Ashari
Inconceivable!

@Giras Wolfe: You hit the issue dead on. Bunker Buster might be powerful if you just considered it alone, but you have to take into account the type of build that's needed for Bunker Buster.

By itself, sure Bunker Buster is very offensive. But it's not designed for an offensive build. You don't see many Bunker Buster builds at level 32 since Tech isn't a stat the makes for an offensive builds.

I'm seeing a change though with very high Tech Mercs that are capable of a lot of Robot damage, but most of those can't afford the energy for a maxed Bunker Buster. They're tank builds and they rely on Field Medic.

< Message edited by Ashari -- 3/12/2011 20:50:30 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 51
3/13/2011 0:43:08   
Lectrix

Even if fewer Mercs are using it at Level 32, it's still quite effective at lower Levels. Too effective, as a matter of fact...

Merc: Bunker Buster!

*BOOM!*

There goes about half of my HP

Le Chevalier Mal Fet (AQ)
Lectrix (HS)

Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure. ~Rowena Raven
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 52
3/13/2011 3:21:10   
PivotalDisorder

early on, meeting two mercs is brutal. 2 bunker busters and 2 artillery strikes.
you have a chance if u survive that but its devastating most battles.
Post #: 53
3/14/2011 21:22:09   
Lectrix

Two Mercs are always brutal in a 2v2 Match, regardless of Level. As some people have already pointed out, Mercs were sort of designed to fight other Mercs. I think that's part of the problem with Bunker Buster...
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 54
Page:   <<   < prev  1 2 [3]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: Your Thoughts About Bunker Buster
Page 3 of 3<123
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition