Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: Paxia Battle Contest!

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest General Discussion >> Paxia Clans >> RE: Paxia Battle Contest!
Page 7 of 7«<34567
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
5/1/2011 23:18:04   
Drew862

but i really like seeing the progress at a certain time. Time for exp cap and maybe I will play a little before bed.

edit- wow, around 1.5k defense in 18 hours? keep up the good work unity.

< Message edited by Drew862 -- 5/1/2011 23:19:44 >
AQ  Post #: 151
5/1/2011 23:37:03   
Riffus Maximus

Personally I find it just a bunch of useless posts, waste of pages sometimes when it goes for too long. That's why I don't like Operations threads at all, unless it is used for talking about srategy or organizing stuff.

24 minutes remaining, by the way.

< Message edited by Dread_Shadow_Max -- 5/2/2011 0:17:33 >

AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 152
5/2/2011 0:07:18   
Drew862

I didn't hit my exp cap again. I only got about 300k gold. It's reset now, time to hit caps again.
AQ  Post #: 153
5/2/2011 0:17:42   
Riffus Maximus

Time's up!

So here's the result:
Unity: +1579

Seeing as Unity gained points, this can only mean one thing. Congratulations Unity, you are the winner of this contest!

Now then, stay tuned for another contest. Time and event undetermined.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A'ight, as usual, if you have any good suggestion to give for a contest, please feel free to give your ideas. I'll give you some advices for your suggestions. First, make sure it's something that is relying on statistics that can be verified by the judges, so they can take screenshots for proof and calculating to determine the results. Second, if it's a contest that includes all clans, it must be something that does not benefit one or more clan. That's all I can think of now.

One last thing. Feel free to discuss with your clan to challenge another clan to duel in a contest. Of course, the challenged clan is free to decline or accept to compete after discussing with themselves. If the answer is negative, please don't be an ass to taunt/flame the clan and its members. Issue the challenge here, and it would be preferable if the leaders of both clans confirm their will to do a contest.

Until next time, see y'all.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 154
Page:   <<   < prev  3 4 5 6 [7]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest General Discussion >> Paxia Clans >> RE: Paxia Battle Contest!
Page 7 of 7«<34567
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition